PDA

View Full Version : Company Projects

Ashiakin
09-03-06, 11:12 PM
Members of the Vogruk-Stokes Company will be able to participate in special events available only to its members. These threads will offer better bonuses in reputation, GP, and rewards than normal threads. Participating in these threads will also help your rank in the Company go up. As the Company completes more projects successfully, its standing in Salvar will go up, so its higher ranking members will have more influence about what goes on in the region. The Company is especially interested in completing more assignments successfully than its main political rival, the Church of the Ethereal Sway.

No matter what your rank is, you may participate in these events as long as you are a member of the Company. Whenever a new event goes up, I will post here and ask what members are interested in participating. If I get at least three people who are interested, the project will begin. The person with the highest Company rank of all those interested will act as the project coordinator, unless I feel the project needs a different leader. If two or more people have the highest rank, I will decide which is best for the thread.

Please understand that I and anyone else I appoint can intervene in your thread in any manner and at any time. This may or may not happen, though. It all depends on how easy or hard you make the project to accomplish. From the time the thread goes up, you have three months to complete it. Taking any longer than that will result in failure. The project coordinator is to create the thread when the group members are ready.

Project #1: A ship carrying a minor Coronian lord, his family, ten guards, and twenty peasants has shipwrecked on a small island off the coast of the Vogruk-Stokes Company Estate. Take a boat to this island, slay or disarm the guards, capture the noble and his family without harming them, and enslave the twenty peasants. No mercenaries can be supplied to aid you, but it is likely that a nearby tribe on the island can be persuaded to help you. A ship will be sent to retrieve you and your captives in three days. The lord was planning to defect to Salvar anyway, and he and his family will be compensated for the loss of the peasants, but Corone must never learn of this. If anyone attempts to escape to alert Corone, they should be killed.
Chain of Command: Razor, Artifex Felicis, MetalDrago
Rewards: +5 reputation in addition to whatever the judge gives you and a level zero slave NPC. In order to claim your slave, you must post a profile for it here after you completed the mission and have it approved.
Success: A score of a 65 of higher will be needed.
Outcome: The shipment of slaves will reduce prices for them at the Company Store.

Completed Projects

The Company has not completed any projects at this time.

Ashiakin
09-12-06, 10:09 PM
As you can see, the first mission is up. Post here if you plan on participating. Feel free to discuss it and ask questions, as this is an OOC thread intended for such purposes.

Artifex Felicis
09-13-06, 03:01 PM
From what I can gather I'm still in this and wish to join teh thread. Yep, assuming the other two are still here this should be awesome.

MetalDrago
09-13-06, 03:29 PM
Something to get MetalDrago in on some action in Salvar... Count me in, definitely.

Ashiakin
09-13-06, 04:52 PM
All right, are you up for leading, Artifex?

Artifex Felicis
09-13-06, 04:57 PM
Probably, but I can't really get around to posting an dgetting it up till friday or something. I'll post here before I do to make sure Razor and Metal are still up for it.

nekoprince
09-17-06, 05:53 PM
((this is Artifex, with the technicality of avoiding a double post))

I'll probably end up having the quest up and running either late tonight, or late tomarrow night. Just a heads up for everyone.

EDIT: Or maybe later, it'll be up before friday, sorry bout this. School sucks for starting a thread.

Ashiakin
09-17-06, 06:40 PM
Sweet. Also, I want to make sure all the new members known that they can join this when it goes up.

nekoprince
09-24-06, 10:22 AM
(Artifex Again)

On second thought, I'm just having trouble getting this up. If someone else could start it, I'll still join. Just kinda hard finding the time to get it done.

MetalDrago
11-03-06, 07:01 PM
We can't let this die... Haven't been on in awhile, but I have checked in as Makira from time to time... If no one else can do it, I will be more than happy to attempt a beginning to this thread.