PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Turtle
09-28-13, 11:40 AM
Hello, I just thought I'd be a turtle and observe the comings and goings of Althanas. If anyone wants to meet a turtle jest let me know and I'll be more then happy to write a thread with you.

Witchblade
09-28-13, 12:30 PM
Hello Turtle, welcome to Althanas!

Good to see another new character show up, should be interesting writing and interacting with a turtle for a character.

*offers cookies*

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-28-13, 12:51 PM
I commend you on your.. unusual choice, cutter.

Welcome aboard.

If you need any help with anything, feel free to either pop into Chat and ask any of the fine folk there, or PM a member of staff; we of the italicised names.

Krausus
09-28-13, 01:58 PM
DO NOT TAKE THE COOKIES

WARNING Do NOT take any food, drink, or other items from witchblade.

Welcome! I hope you have a good time, and im Erik.

So. Welcome to althanas, good luck. And hope with all your heart you don't get eaten, beheaded, disemboweled, zombified, sick, insane, taken to the Back Room by Witchblade, fire balled, hit on the head, dismembered, mind controlled, attacked, looked at, mentally assaulted, chained to a wall and beaten, knocked out by poisoned food, poisoned in general, smiled at by Aure, and/or punched by Jensen Ambrose.

hoytti
09-28-13, 02:04 PM
I have to agree, No cookies from Witch. She evil!

Oh and welcome turtle.

Witchblade
09-28-13, 02:13 PM
Aw, come on! I'm not ev--oh what the heck, I totally am.

You should still eat the cookies though. :p

Maggie
09-28-13, 02:22 PM
I saw you post right after me, weird given my love for turtles. I'm not sure how it'd work, but I hope we can interact or whatever. Welcome from a fellow newbie here!

Otto
09-28-13, 07:32 PM
Hello, Turtle. As Aur said, us staff are happy to help if you have any queries.