PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Night Vale

Prophet
10-01-13, 07:37 PM
I need as many people that will join me in a quest of daring, cherry, Night Vale based happiness. Sadly, due to budget cuts, the soft meat crowns have been removed from the gift package, conveniently taped to your forehead as you sleep. If you have no idea what night vale is. Look it up. And hope that it is not a thought crime.

Now, for the story, out in the Desert, a door has opened, and somehow, you entered it, and were transported ito nightvale, with no armor or weapons. You have no a way to use magic. You're trapped with no way out. You must live, and talk to the locals.

So far, i need some people who know the series to play

Carlos
Old Woman Josie
Pamela Winchell
Dana
Kevin(Minor part)
STEVE CARLSBURG (HES HORRIBLE)
City Council.
Sheriff
His Secret Police.
Glow Cloud

I know all of these wont be filled, but ill take on one or two.

Now. Anyone up for it?

Luned
10-01-13, 07:42 PM
Althanas only allows roleplaying based on original ideas. You may come up with something partly inspired by Night Vale, but it needs to be your own creation in the end.

Prophet
10-01-13, 07:47 PM
It is. It ends up with a very odd twist at the end. It's a weeklong IC, and if i get Joeseph Fink saying that i can't use his content; i can delete it.

Luned
10-01-13, 07:57 PM
Althanas was created for the purpose of roleplaying in a unique, original setting. Threads based on existing properties will never be allowed, nor characters which are exact replicas of existing ones. That being said, I'm happy to suggest different places where you can run those kinds of plots. I will PM you with recommendations.