PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember Me?

Zero
09-05-06, 11:31 AM
Wow... this place sure looks different.

Bang-up job to the staffers for whipping this place into shape, and sorry I couldn't stick around to help out. ; ;

Anyways, this is Tylor, formerly known as Zero Hunter. I was just in the neighborhood and felt like posting here to let you all know I would like to try and get some writing in if at all possible, and also to let you all who DO remember me how sorry I am for pretty much just disappearing on everyone like that. Anyways, if any of you are interested in writing something, hit me up with a PM or something. I won't be able to come on like, every day or anything, but I'll try to get on and write something whenever I can.

Molotov
09-05-06, 11:32 AM
Velius. Please return. We need you here.

Letho
09-05-06, 11:55 AM
Yeah, old people returning is always good to see. Welcome back, dude.

Zero
09-05-06, 12:09 PM
Thanks you two.

...and that sorry was meant for you, Letho. It was never my intention to claim your thread and then never judge it. I am truly sorry, my friend. Did it ever get taken care of?

Letho
09-05-06, 12:37 PM
It's cool, shit happens, espeically IRL. Eventually Shyam claimed and judged it. But that's water under the bridge. Get back into gear and get to writing.

Artifex Felicis
09-05-06, 12:38 PM
Nice to see you overly fast person. Nice to actually see you as well too.

Storm Veritas
09-05-06, 12:39 PM
Good to see you Zero.

Just try to post here and there for a bit. Let yourself get hooked back in. You're good for us, and there are far worse places to waste time online than on Althanas.

Empyrean
09-05-06, 12:41 PM
Oh, sweet. The whole gang is coming back.

Welcome back, Zero. Get back in on the action as soon as possible. :)

Dissinger
09-05-06, 01:21 PM
Who are you?

;)

Torin Reahkari
09-05-06, 01:49 PM
Oh, Jesus. This n00blette.

Welcome back, butt pirate. ;)

Lavinian Pride
09-05-06, 02:14 PM
Hey Baby...;)

Calaelen
09-05-06, 04:11 PM
Hey man, haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you back though.

Ashiakin
09-05-06, 04:41 PM
Good to see you back. We Trelinians must stick together!

Zero
09-06-06, 12:00 AM
Castle Treline 4tw!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I really appreciate it.

I'm currently trying to find a niche for Velius to fit into and, should I have no luck in that, am entertaining possibilities for new characters (*cry*).

Sighter Tnailog
09-06-06, 01:11 AM
As your King, I command you to stick around this time.

Jasmine
09-06-06, 01:51 AM
Welcome back! tis good to see you again! I don't have too much going on, so if you can think of something to do, I'm available...

Yamihara
09-06-06, 02:51 AM
Hiya, Zero! Good to see you finally back.

Things are going down fast and furious right now, so jump on in and get the party started! ^_^

Zero
09-06-06, 02:42 PM
I'm trying, its just a matter of finding something for Velius to do. I made him almost a dedicated bad guy that its sometimes hard to find things for him that aren't redundant or cliche, which is why I, while I loathe the thought of it, am contemplating reincarnating Velius, if that option is still available.

Cyrus the virus
09-06-06, 02:45 PM
It is.

What you should consider doing, though, is checking out the regions. A lot of them have some new content, and with the new reputation system you could probably find a good home for Velius. I know it's kept my writing with Izvilvin fun and fresh for him to actually have a role in Fallien, and while questing there I've had time to plan out his future.

It works wonders, at least for me. Consider joining the Bladeslingers in Raiaera or something in Salvar (I haven't had time to read up, but Ashiakin put up a lot of new content there) :p

Breaker
09-06-06, 04:05 PM
Hey bro. I used to be Jake Narmolanya... ah, the good times in... actually, I forget the name of the PG now, but we were both in it, and it was fun. Good to have you back.