PDA

View Full Version : New guy.

Musashi
10-07-13, 09:21 AM
With not much to say as of yet.

But I wanted to say hello while I started on my character and first post. Work can be hectic so that's the form my posting will be.
But hectic in a predictable, regular way. I hope.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-07-13, 09:23 AM
Took you long enough. :P

Everyone, I'd like you all to welcome another mate of mine.

Also, dude, don't eat the cookies. You'll see what I mean soon enough...

Otto
10-07-13, 09:26 AM
I find that Witchblade tends not to take 'no' for an answer anyway.

Welcome to Althanas! I'm guessing Aur has filled you in, but if you have questions, us staff (might) have answers.

Musashi
10-07-13, 09:28 AM
Technically, I showed you this place first. Then didn't join.
I realised my mistake.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-07-13, 09:31 AM
Semantics, dude.

You're here, and interested. On the subject, if Mordelain pops in to check this thread, he may be a bigger help in regards to information on Akashima.

Luned
10-07-13, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the site! : )

Turtle
10-07-13, 10:50 AM
Welcome, I hope you have a great stay. Also as said before, don't take any food or drink offered to you on this site. They're poisoned.

Musashi
10-07-13, 11:14 AM
I'm hearing a lot about free cookies....

Mordelain
10-07-13, 11:23 AM
Aurelianus is correct.

Welcome Musashi. If you've any impedus to get right into an Akashiman thread, Lady Oni awaits.

Lillith
10-07-13, 11:23 AM
i.e she.

Musashi
10-07-13, 11:31 AM
It Would be brilliant to be able to get into something really quickly once I'm approved.

Yes, I would very much like that lady oni.

BlackAndBlueEyes
10-07-13, 12:41 PM
I can confirm first-hand that Witchblade does not take "no" for an answer.

I still haven't quite recovered...

Welcome to Althanas!

Musashi
10-07-13, 12:45 PM
This thread just makes me want sweets....

Dr. Why
10-07-13, 02:13 PM
The rest have overall given you what ya need. So

Welcome. So on.

Witchblade
10-07-13, 07:12 PM
OMG I'm laaaaaaaaaaaate!

Welcome to the forum!

*offers cookies*

I made them with love, and several other ingredients you may not want to know the names of. ^_^ But you should definitely eat them.

Dr. Why
10-07-13, 07:22 PM
Ingredients.

Sugar
Flour
Hatred
Choc. Chips
Vanilla
Cyanide
Melatonin
Salt
A tad of boiling anger.
Other poisons and sleeping agents.

YA SEE. It's not wise to eat cookies

Witchblade
10-07-13, 07:58 PM
LIES!

I do not put hatred or boiling anger in the cookies I offer newbies. I give those cookies to Dirks.

Dr. Why
10-07-13, 09:08 PM
Ok.

In the case of newbies, substitute hatred and boiling anger with plain evil, bring to a slow simmer, and let cool. Whisk into cookies quickly, leave it in full moonlight for 3-4 hours.

(For better cookies. Use extract of maliciousness, with a hint of plain evil, and a twist of 1972, good, hearty scotch. )

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-07-13, 09:11 PM
Year means little when it comes to whisky, unless it's a good label to begin with. Shit whisky will always taste shit, no matter how old it gets.

Musashi got to try my 21 year old Old Pulteney. Now that was bloody good!

Dr. Why
10-07-13, 09:17 PM
I have no idea why it matters. Im still a minor. I just ran out of other ingredients. So alchohol makes it ALL better.

Not.

Musashi
10-08-13, 05:19 AM
FINALLY!

*Collects platefull of cookied and wanders off*

Silence Sei
10-08-13, 06:36 AM
Hello Musashi. Welcome to the site. Could I interest you in joining the Ixian Knights or Misery Business?

Musashi
10-08-13, 08:40 AM
*nom nom nom*

I dunno. Noones told me about them.

Silence Sei
10-08-13, 08:46 AM
Well the Ixian Knights are based in Corone, more specifically Concordia, so they're close to Akashima, and they have several Akashimians in their ranks, as well as a variety of teams to please any warrior. Monster Hunting Team, Mercenary Team, Wetworks team. More can be found out about them Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25941-The-Ixian-Knights-Recruitment-Drive-Spectacular!)

Misery Business, on the other hand, could alwasy recruit good warriors to their cause, which is mostly the cause of Self-Interest. They can be found Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25935-Misery-Business)

If you'd like to join either of these organizations, just shoot me a PM (I'm both Silence Sei and Zack Blaze), and I would be happy to guide you through what we need to get done. : D