PDA

View Full Version : The Fallien Language?

Hana
09-05-06, 01:07 PM
I know some people have included phrases and dialogue in the Fallien language in a couple threads, and I'm wondering if there's a reference for the language anywhere on the site. My character is from Fallien and I'd like to have words and phrases for reference in the future.

So is there an actual page with languages on it that I missed, or have people just asked for certain phrases?

Witchblade
09-05-06, 01:17 PM
My other account being a character from Fallien, I should know this. :p

The language is similar to sandskrit, if you want to put something in Fallien, just find a good sandskrit translator.

Hana
09-05-06, 01:22 PM
Oooh, okay. I think I'll try that. :)

The Valkyrie
09-06-06, 01:51 AM
http://webapps.uni-koeln.de/tamil/

this is the translator I used during the creation of Fallien....

Sighter Tnailog
09-06-06, 09:53 PM
The language IS sanskrit, if I'm not mistaken.

Empyrean
09-11-06, 09:34 PM
Val, I know this is going to sound dumb, but....I tried using that translator, and for some reason, I'm doing it wrong. Everything I try to look up results in "No entries found."

How exactly do you use it? :o

Letho
09-11-06, 09:57 PM
I just typed stuff in the second free box and I got quite a lot translations for every word I typed in. Maybe there's something wrong with your browser.

Empyrean
09-11-06, 10:38 PM
Now it's working, actually. I don't know what it was....more proof of how screwy my computer is.

chumley
10-01-06, 01:48 PM
There aren't any entries for "e-mail," "Megazord" or "Jewy Jew Hullabaloo." All of those are pretty important to my Fallien storyline, do you think we could perhaps make exceptions for those words and just have them be in English in Fallien? Thanx.

The Valkyrie
10-01-06, 06:39 PM
There will be no exceptions.

That is all.