PDA

View Full Version : looking for a villain

Solar Haven
10-17-13, 11:37 AM
so as the topic suggests, i am looking for a villain.

someone who will traumatize and break Adonis beyond belief, through torture and pain and even seduction. he will need to be in one piece in the end, but i want you to kill his companion in front of him in the most brutal way possible.

any takers? and suggest what your character can do to Adonis

Enigmatic Immortal
10-17-13, 01:03 PM
Insert any member of the cult of blessed torture here. But why do you this? What's the hook, the reason?

Lye
10-17-13, 01:05 PM
"Oh lovely! It's not often the victim asks for his own demise. I only wonder if the screams will be just as sastisfying? Perhaps. I can always force them out of you. ((For all intents of murder and pain, see my character sheet and refer to the skills. My character was built to pull the misery out of people.))

Methods of sadism? Well, I could slide blades of bone in between the fourth and fifth rib. Take care as to not impair the diaphragm or other vital organs. Maybe let the blade itself writhe like a snake withing your body? I could even be so playful as to a game of touch tag with your heart and lungs. Oh but don't worry about passing out on me, I'm a masochist for pain myself. Hell, my bones become my tools of torture outside my own skin. Ever shatter your ulna and radius and will them to mould together into a blade-like point three feet outside of your skin? It's not pleasant, but I'm willing to share the experience. A little whisper of an ancient art, and I will be broadcasting the pain I have grown to used to into your innocent, naive, little mind.

If you still haven't given me what I want, or satisfied my cravings for a good time, I could always penetrate your very being and slowly suck the marrow from your living, screaming corpse. Should I let you live? Maybe let you die? Well that depends on how much fun you want to be and if I'll need a good giggle farther on down the line.

So tell me, do you want to play?"

The Trap Master
10-17-13, 01:28 PM
I think my record speaks for itself.

Solar Haven
10-17-13, 02:25 PM
the 'point' behind this or 'hook' is i need a reason to give Adonis a darker side... a reason to freak out.

something to go on the 'offensive' for. i want him to watch the only thing he cares about get murdered in front of his eyes... add a dark mysterious air about him... there is many ways for this to happen. but i figured being tortured and forced to watch his familiar get killed in front of him would do a nice little trick on his psyche

Prophet
10-17-13, 02:32 PM
Depends what you mean by "break" if you're liking the idea of bing abducted. I can do that. Just let me do what I do. Chained to a wall and beaten? Also done. Attacked mentally? Plausible. Broken spiritually. Easy.

Lets see. Stabbing, conjuring blades inside you. Poisoning.
You know my writing.

((This would also be used as the way to establish Timeslayer as evil, and let me do what I had originally planned with him))

EDIT-Even better. He does know ONE of my characters, right? Or of them?

EDIT2- For your villian, i have ideas, that we could spend 1 or two posts (if you accept me) making friends.
it would psyce him out even more (if i know anything about the human mind) that one he trusts to betray him for a much darker way.
So, timeslayer, he could easily make friends with Adonis, if you give me a bit of time to post, you could have a good friend betray him, to abduct him into his basement, or somewhere like it, where he would be chained, beaten, so on, along with tortured mentally As in, thoughts of being homeless, having his old family die, so on, of Archie (If that's usable) That should be it. Thoughts?

Aurelianus Drak'shal
10-19-13, 01:11 PM
I believe I need no introductions..

I'll gladly throw my hat into the ring for this, and I think it's safe to say you're familiar with Aur by this point. You want hurt, I'm your man. ;)

The Trap Master
10-19-13, 01:16 PM
I believe I need no introductions..

I'll gladly throw my hat into the ring for this, and I think it's safe to say you're familiar with Aur by this point. You want hurt, I'm your man. ;)

I could make you look like a boy scout, Drak'Shal.