PDA

View Full Version : Introductions are in order

BlueSunUmbra
10-18-13, 02:27 AM
Hello everyone. I just wanted to show some love and say hello to all. I started a week ago and I had forgotten my manners, lol (those silly manners that get away from me sometimes... i will kill you manners)

Anyhoo This is the first time i'm playing on a site like this and I find it very interesting. I already met some of the people on here via chat and I say hello to you again.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm doing a solo quest for now until I get use to the inner working of my character.... or he gets know my inner workings.. i think he hates me... but I love him......

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26076-A-strange-new-world-(solo-closed)

hoytti
10-18-13, 06:50 AM
Welcome, hope you have a great time here on Althanas.

Ashla
10-18-13, 07:04 AM
Welcome to Althanas! :)

Silence Sei
10-18-13, 07:58 AM
Welcome to Althanas.

could I interest you in the Ixian Knights or Misery Business?

Musashi
10-18-13, 11:16 AM
Welcome, new faces calm me to no end. I'll hope to have musashi and your own character meet soon.

:)

Otto
10-18-13, 11:24 AM
I missed this thread, it would seem. Pretty sure we've already met in chat, but still... hi! And welcome :)

Atzar
10-18-13, 11:34 AM
I've talked to you a bit in chat. Consider this a formal welcome to Althanas! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any of us.

BlueSunUmbra
10-18-13, 06:02 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Yeah it would be nice if our characters met in the near future Musashi, perhaps right after i'm done with my sol thread. I'm still alittle unfamiliar with alot of things here on Althanas Silence Sei but what is Ixian Knights or Misery Business? I feel like i've seen those titeles before during my searches through out Althanas.

Witchblade
10-18-13, 07:31 PM
Heya!

Welcome to Althanas! This place is pretty unique compared to most other writing communities online, as we actively strive to help our writers improve. I hope you enjoy it here and stick around.

*Offers cookies*

Amber Eyes
10-18-13, 07:44 PM
Hiya! The Ixian Knights and Misery Business are power groups that Sei runs. There are a few option around, but Sei likes to jump on in and recruit as soon as someone pops their head in to say hello. Welcome to Althanas!

The Inventor
10-18-13, 08:34 PM
Hoytti again, I just wanted to say that I also run a Power Group. Mine focuses on trades and crafting so if that's your specialty then look into The Trading Company

Oh and don't take the cookie, unless you're undead.

BlueSunUmbra
10-18-13, 09:24 PM
oh yes, I've heard of power groups. Thx for the info Amber. Hmmm... i'm not sure yet, though i am leaning more towards yes Sei. Yes Otto we've met in chat, lol. Yes Witchblade i'm enjoying my stay here. Thx for the cookie offer but I don't want it... i don't eat anything or take anything unless you're offering me your SOUL!!!! just kidding about the soul part... maybe... not sure..

I hear souls are high in fiber....

Brand
10-18-13, 09:29 PM
The cookies a normally laced with either pure evil, or a mixture of simmering hatred, chilling screams, bloodcurdling terror, and cyanide. (For low carb cookies, substitute simmering hatred for a teaspoon of corrupted soul extract. )

Amber Eyes
10-18-13, 09:35 PM
I hear souls are high in fiber....

They used to be. Too many people go gluten free these days....

BlueSunUmbra
10-18-13, 09:37 PM
Ah so the cookie is basically filled with one of my date nights.

I do like the low carb cookie though, lol

Witchblade
10-18-13, 09:55 PM
*gives beer?*

You guys needs to stop ruining my fun.

Brand
10-18-13, 09:56 PM
And witch! I made this JUST for you!

Whitchys Cookies

1Teaspoon Simmering Hatred
2Tablespoons pure evil
1 cup chloroform
2 cups brown sugar
1cup white sugar
3 oz chocolate covered narcotic pills
1tsp high strength, liquid laughing gas
1cup corrupted soul
2 sticks butter
1 stick of consumed, solid souls
1tsp salt
2 tsp Bloodcurdling terror
1tbsp chilling screams
4 cups of liquid dread

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, mix wet ingredients in another.

Combine the pills with the dry ingredients. Fold the drys into the wets. Whisk.

Bake with fire magic at 4 fireballs a minute for 12 minutes, cool on sturdy wire racks, place on platter.

Witchblade
10-18-13, 10:08 PM
You forgot flour and the ratio of the sugar is totally off. :p

P.S. You spelled my name wrong, Eric

Brand
10-18-13, 10:23 PM
Sorry. I don't keep a cookie recipie on my phone.

PS. My name is spelled with a K. Not a C

BlueSunUmbra
10-18-13, 10:26 PM
Gluten free Souls?.... eeewwww.....

Beer? .... well not now... i'm already drunk off of life.... LOL just kidding i'm drunk off of vodka atm.

Witchblade
10-18-13, 10:32 PM
Sorry. I don't keep a cookie recipie on my phone.

PS. My name is spelled with a K. Not a C

I know, I did that on purpose since you spelled my name wrong.