PDA

View Full Version : I need a break and some thought

Daggertail
09-06-06, 09:16 PM
for some reason Althanas has become a little more stressful than fun. I need a break and figure out what it was that made me have fun and allow me to relive that time when I could just RP and have fun without worry. So I'm going to take a step back and figure stuff out and maybe return with a fresh character. I'm sorry to all those that are RPing with me but I'm really burnt out and need to fix something.

Letho
09-06-06, 09:19 PM
Aw, it sucks to see that Althanas is not fun for you anymore. Hopefully the break will help you get the inspiration back, even if it is with a new character. So just chill, play that Disgaea and return as soon as possible because we'll be missing you. :)

nekoprince
09-06-06, 09:21 PM
What he said. I'll see you around, and make sure to beat the crap out of Disgaea. Given by the fact how good it sounds, I expect that would be like being punished to eat a reasonible portion of your favorite food.

Zerith
09-06-06, 09:36 PM
It is unfortunate to hear that Althanas doesn't seem to be fun for you anymore. But speaking from experience, I know how it feels. Sit back, relax and play Disgaea because you know I'm going to be asking more questions about it. If you want to continue our battle when you get back, just let me know.

Molotov
09-07-06, 11:29 AM
Why does everyone tell him to play Disagea. I think you should go read a book or do something productive.

AdventWings
09-07-06, 12:01 PM
Yow. Well, take a break if need be and don't worry about us. We'll manage somehow. =P

Oh, and Shyam. Sometimes, it's good to play something fun and distracting to get the creative juices flowing again. Works for some people, I guess.

INDK
09-07-06, 12:07 PM
It was meant as a joke.

Elrundir
09-07-06, 12:16 PM
I think a good video game can really get the creative juices flowing, whether it was a joke or not. Sometimes I get the urge to write something just from that. Lord knows Tales of Symphonia puts me in that mood all the time.

Empyrean
09-07-06, 02:54 PM
Play Legend of Zelda, too. That game rocks.

Really, though, do anything you want to get your muse back. It can be anything from playing video games to taking a walk, so do it all so we can have you back. :)

The Bard
09-07-06, 05:30 PM
do like me take a few weeks off and read and have fun something will come eventually also think about althanas when your in the shower I get my best ideas from doing that. I mean look how big of a hit the bard is

Ashiakin
09-07-06, 05:35 PM
You should do a series of quests based off of Apologies to the Queen Mary. That'd be neat.

Daggertail
09-12-06, 08:56 AM
You should do a series of quests based off of Apologies to the Queen Mary. That'd be neat.

haha, you regognized the title of oone of my quests^^.

well I think I'll be writing again, maybe today after work or the weekend. I decided to stick with this character as it isn't her that's the problem.

Letho
09-12-06, 01:22 PM
well I think I'll be writing again, maybe today after work or the weekend. I decided to stick with this character as it isn't her that's the problem.:D is all I have to say. It's great to see you return to writing and with that sexy pirate.

DarkStrike
09-12-06, 01:32 PM
for some reason Althanas has become a little more stressful than fun. I need a break and figure out what it was that made me have fun and allow me to relive that time when I could just RP and have fun without worry. So I'm going to take a step back and figure stuff out and maybe return with a fresh character. I'm sorry to all those that are RPing with me but I'm really burnt out and need to fix something.

*waves bye*

come back soon!

EDIT:

oops lol

late as usual. :-p

Artifex Felicis
09-12-06, 05:53 PM
Nice to hear that you're a coming back. Also nice about the rest of it. Hope that you're gonna stay again. Bug Walter too if you want the Goblins on an airship quest to get going too. r post, either works. Nice to see you no matter waht.

AsukaStrikes
09-13-06, 02:43 AM
Letho, you're a dead ranger. *Twirls the Gigaton Hammer of Doom*

Glad to know your creative mind has returned to Althanas. Don't feel pressured to stick around every single day. Take a few days off if you feel burnt and do something pointless. That worked for most people, I guess.