PDA

View Full Version : Corone Quest

Andaris
10-21-13, 05:55 PM
Well I suppose it's time I get to threading. I'd like to do a quest sort of thread within Corone, since that's where my character Andaris mostly operates. He's a mercenary and is pretty much game to take on any sort of job. I was thinking of starting with something simple like dealing with bandits or rogue elements of the Empire or something similar. I'm looking for 1-2 other people to join me, and I'm open to any suggestions as well.

Any takers?

Zarkin
10-21-13, 06:07 PM
This sounds quite interesting. May Zarkin join?

Stormborn God
10-21-13, 06:28 PM
As with diss's quest, if i get approved in time, this guy will join. If not, ill join on my alt.

Andaris
10-21-13, 07:52 PM
Sounds good, I'm going to start working on getting the thread up and I'll post here once I have a link. I don't mind if another person joins as well so if there is anyone else interested, feel free to post here.

Zarkin
10-21-13, 07:59 PM
Just a heads up, I have hunters education wed., thurs., and fri., this week, so expect me to come back with a little bit of late post. Plus I have wrestling practice everyday but Wednesdays. But other than that I will be able to post whenever needed!

Silence Sei
10-21-13, 10:10 PM
Would you mind if we use this quest as both a way to recruit Anadaris and Zarkin as well as establish a good relationship between them and Sei?

Stormborn God
10-21-13, 10:20 PM
As im now approved. Im officially interested. And wanting to join.

Andaris
10-22-13, 08:13 PM
Thread posted here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26155-Scavengers-Closed&p=216330#post216330)

Sei that seems like a good idea. Please let me know if anything in my post doesn't jive with what you had in mind.

Storm I'm going to leave it up to you if you want to join or not since this is pretty much going to turn into the IC recruitment of Andaris and Zarkin. If you still want to take part then that is fine with me.

Stormborn God
10-22-13, 08:35 PM
As im working on this guys intro quest. So. No thanks.