PDA

View Full Version : Boo. Guess who?

DakkonRyck
09-07-06, 11:36 AM
Hey! Its I! Dakkoness I finally got some free time and am thinking of getting back into Althanas again. I plan on posting my profile again as I found the fully up to date version from before the crash, finally, hopefully its still approved and all.

Anywho, hope to here from you guys again soon.

Good to be back. (And in College)

AdventWings
09-07-06, 11:59 AM
Welcome back, Mr. Dakkon Ryck. I'm glad your hectic schedules are finally sorted out. For the most part, at least. =P

EDIT: Umm, yeah. Maybe this should be in the INtro/Outro forum...

Can a big bad mod move this, please?

Letho
09-07-06, 12:11 PM
I'm a big not-so-bad mod, but we need a big bad admin to move this thread. :P

That aside, welcome back Dakkon. I remember you used to write mostly solos before. You plan to play with the rest of us this time around? ;)

INDK
09-07-06, 12:14 PM
Welcome back! I remember you, and was wondering when you'd show yourself around these parts again.

Empyrean
09-07-06, 02:52 PM
Welcome back! :)

Serilliant
09-07-06, 07:21 PM
What are you guys talking about? This is in intro/outro.

Osato
09-07-06, 07:24 PM
Welcome back man!

DakkonRyck
09-15-06, 06:41 AM
Thanks a lot... I need to get Microsoft office before I start posting again and remake my macros... a lot of stuff has happened and I hope to get my profile reposted and reapproved ASAP.

If anyone can tell me about my equipment... simply put all the threads that show proof of purchase are utterly gone. Do I need to do anything specific to get them, or do I have to start from scratch?

Raelyse
09-15-06, 06:49 AM
Smelcome back.

Osato
09-15-06, 07:10 AM
Hmm... it depends. What level were you? What equipment was it? And can someone else vouch for it? Those are the basic things that you'll need. If you cannot get someone to vouch for your equipment and level than you can always talk to me and we will see what we can work out.

I remember you at least, and my memories surprisingly good for Althanas character (not so good otherwise).

DakkonRyck
09-18-06, 08:52 AM
Well... I have most of my quests, and most of my last quests where SOLO. I can send you the last all the quests if you want... I don't think anyone really payed attention to me as I had trouble roleplay with others for some reason. Anyway I posted my profile as I remeber it, I even removed some stuff.

I was level 3.

DakkonRyck
12-31-06, 01:03 PM
In reguards to a previous question I never answer for... some reason.

Yes I plan on playing with other people more this time around- I was soloing a lot to try and build Dakkons character a bit more for myself. That and... well most of my group experiences hadn't got well. Hopefully that changes.