PDA

View Full Version : MQ: From The Ashes, I arise anew.

Elthas_Belthasar
10-29-13, 02:18 PM
Ashes (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26227-MQ-From-The-Ashes-I-Arise-Anew)

Hey everybody! I was recently nominated as a GM of Raiaera.

For my first project, I'm gonna be running a Raiaera wide quest!!! Here's the deal. We ALL KNOW Xem'Zund razed Raiaera and pretty much left that nation in shambles. So whose gonna pick up the slack and help rebuild? That's the question that this Modded Quest will hope to answer. So here's what I'm proposing. A group of expanding Adventurers joins Elthas (My Character) in an effort to help rebuild Raiaera brick by brick. The basic premise is that some builders from Benoist will ask for tons of outside, and inside help. ALL crafters, builders, and anybody who wants to share in the sense and spirit of discovery should join. The thread will be very ambitious and further, it will be OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Meaning: ANYBODY can join it. However, I DO ask that if you join you stick it through to the end. I expect there will be a core group of participants in the thread, but also, there will be peeps joining up at any time. That will be the main point of the project. You can post at any point.

I will be enforcing a 1 post per turn rule. I don't want to see peeps double posting.

The thread will be mostly crafting/constructing with some action mixed in later on.

It will be a social based thread and there will be great rewards for everybody involved.

So now, I am looking for at LEAST 3 people to join, but the thread will be open to ANYBODY who wants to participate.

Now then, WHO IS WITH ME!!??

Slot 1--Cydnar Yrene
Slot 2--Jake N.
Slot 3--J.M. Vallix
Slot 4--EMPTY

On a final note: There is no level requirement for the quest. All level ranges are allowed to join, but I DO ask that you join as one Character per user. I don't want to have too many multi's on the quest if it can be avoided.

Anyway wall, thanks a bunch in advance, and I look forward to working with all of you :) . Once I have at least 2-3 interested members, I will post the primer post and link it here.

Also, you guys can use this thread to contact one another, and discuss the project once it officially is underway!!!

Breaker
10-31-13, 11:49 AM
Hmm... I could see myself playing a minor role in this with one of my alts, but I don't really have any builders... is there room in this quest for an adventurer or monster hunter? I haven't done much in Raiaera, it'd be fun to explore some ruins and help rebuild.

Cydnar
10-31-13, 01:41 PM
One artisan, reporting for duty.

Elthas_Belthasar
10-31-13, 03:41 PM
@Alex-(Numbers) bro, hit me up on AIM and let me know what you got in mind as SOON as you can. I'm very honored that you would work with me again.

@Cydnar-You're in boss.

That makes two candidates so far. As soon as I got a third I'll start the primer post and post the link here. I look forward to working with all of you and whoever else decides to join!

J.M. Vallix
10-31-13, 07:34 PM
Split minded heartless person reporting for duty. You know who I am.

Breaker
10-31-13, 10:52 PM
Hmm... Jake Narmolanya would probably fit into this... as long as you don't mind me playing a minor role, I might even ask you guys to bunny him along at certain times. If someone else who can be more active shows up feel free to give them my spot, there'll always be more opportunities for great threads :)

Elthas_Belthasar
11-01-13, 01:38 PM
Bro I would be honored to work with you as any toon :) . I have some experience with Jake when I had my older incarnation of Lorenor. So I agree that Jake would be a good fit. It would just be cool to see him back in action again in one MY threads muahahahah. Anyway bro, you're in :D . J.M. You're also in bro ;) .

I will be posting the primer post tonight guys. Thank you all for your patience thus far :D .

Infin1teZer0
11-01-13, 03:28 PM
I'll round out the back if you're still looking for spots.

Elthas_Belthasar
11-02-13, 10:44 PM
Guys, after some careful thought I came up with the following conclusion. YOU ARE ALL IN. As long as you keep it one character per user you guys are good to go. I'll need a big party for what's planned, and I want everything to get worked out ICly as much as possible. The main idea of this project is we're gonna have our fighters, (And generally anybody who wants to fight) fending off Xem'Zund's remnant forces. We're gonna try to free up a captive area for a very specific reason and completely rebuild it. I expect this thread to get quite long. You guys don't have to write an epic post EVERYTIME, but I expect some quality and effort at least. Most importantly, I want everybody to have FUN. I'll give you guys a grace period of one week after today to post. Once EVERYONE has posted, I will post. And we'll work our rotation out like that.

Anyway guys I am truly flattered at this turn out, let's get this show on the road!!!