PDA

View Full Version : Battle League A OOC Discussion

Max Dirks
11-08-13, 04:29 PM
Hey folks. Feel free to discuss your battles or talk crap here. Everyone is allowed to chime in!

Ashla
11-08-13, 04:58 PM
Everybody who's fighting me, you can go first.

Lye
11-09-13, 12:33 AM
Dirks, your magic paired Sanste and I up for a fight. May we link that when we complete it to count for our battle or must we fight again?

Max Dirks
11-09-13, 01:35 AM
Huh?

Solar Haven
11-09-13, 01:39 AM
Him and Sanste are already having a fight. they are wondering if they can just use that

Max Dirks
11-09-13, 02:00 AM
Yeah that's fine.

Forbidden
11-10-13, 06:54 PM
My character is completely nocturnal right now, and allergic to the sun, so it would be swell if my battles could take place at night. I am ok with starting the battle or responding, but am waiting on a bazaar transaction for stabby things.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
11-10-13, 06:57 PM
I've put it through - just waiting on someone with the power to remove GP to get around to deducting it.

Lye
11-11-13, 03:21 PM
I feel like Lye is going to be kicking a lot of teeth in! I'm so stoked for this League! Even if it means Jensen Ambrose gets to kick my carbon steel teeth in, lol. Bring it on EI!

Enigmatic Immortal
11-11-13, 04:33 PM
Enguard you fool!

Elthas_Belthasar
11-11-13, 10:40 PM
Forbidden & Sanste, I owe you two posts. I will have them up tonight or tomorrow :D. If either of you two have arena preferences, contact me on AIM, or here on Althanas and I'll accommodate you. Otherwise, I'll just wing the arenas as much as possible :D .

Sanste
11-11-13, 10:54 PM
I personally do not have any preference for arena. It's what you prefer.

The only question I really have is if you want to allow me to bring along Arix (my familiar) or not. Sanste by himself is rather weak. Up to you. I'll try my best either way. (Although, Lye completely crushed Sanste already in his thread)

Thank you for taking the initiative and have a great day/night.

Max Dirks
11-13-13, 01:09 PM
Lol, I can't decide if Duffy cheated or not...

Mordelain
11-13-13, 01:16 PM
I didn't want to write a different 'why is someone from 6000 years in Althanas future running around' prologue for every thread :p

Breaker
11-13-13, 04:24 PM
I didn't want to write a bunch of threads in order to make it through the prelims. Can I still participate in the finals?

Enigmatic Immortal
11-13-13, 04:39 PM
We all got BURNED!

Can Joshua poor some ice on it to sooth the sting?

Haha. There should be a Cronen division where he fights himself.

Mordelain
11-13-13, 04:40 PM
Save your passive aggressive comments for the thread :cool:

Lye
11-13-13, 04:57 PM
Cronen vs Shadow Cronen?

Breaker
11-13-13, 06:29 PM
What's the formula for a comment that isn't passive aggressive... putting a smiley on it? ;)

There, all better. Thanks for teaching me that lesson!

Enigmatic Immortal
11-14-13, 07:44 PM
A little passive aggressive feelings only cause it did smart.

But the more I think of it, the more I like the idea of the Cronen battle league. All Cronen, all the time.

Ashla
11-20-13, 08:26 PM
To those of you waiting for posts for our battle threads, I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THAT YET!
It's been a busy week :P xD
I'll try to get to them when I can (and have my creative juices flowing again after all that math homework...)

Once again, I'm sorry, I usually update sooner than this. I'm trying my best here though!

Ashla
11-21-13, 08:18 PM
My battle with Ethas ended quicker than I expected... Wow.

Disappointed that it ended so fast since I really liked it, but still happy that I WON!

Elthas_Belthasar
11-24-13, 10:30 PM
I'm formally withdrawing from The Althanas Leagues after I've concluded most of the threads.

Sanste, there will be another time I suppose.

Ashla
12-01-13, 12:54 PM
Ethas, do you want me to post one more time on out league battle? or did you already submit it for judging?

Sanste
12-01-13, 01:06 PM
Sorry on my part Elthas. I have been extremely busy in real life and haven't really had time to post. Hopefully after a few more days, I'll be able to start coming up with a bunch of replies for anyone I still have league matches again. Sorry again for the delay everyone.

Enigmatic Immortal
12-01-13, 04:49 PM
But I just posted! Nuuuu!!!

Lye
12-07-13, 10:48 AM
Just a quick reminder: only 4 weeks left until the conclusion of season 1. Only Zack Blaze, Sanste, Forbidden, Lye, BlueGhostofSeaside, and Elthas have submitted completed threads. Elthas has also withdrawn. The winning spot is ripe for the picking and it is easily anyone's game.

Get posting!

Ashla
12-21-13, 12:34 AM
I've posted in every active battle League I'm in. Waiting for replies. This has been fun so far!

Sanste
12-28-13, 07:01 PM
Guess I'm rather behind on my replies for league. Very sorry. Anyways, I'm planning on finishing up the match with Amber at the very least assuming she wants to. As for the other matches, I will be contacting the other parties to see if they want to try and do it before the deadline or not.

Edit: Seems like EI's pm box is full so couldn't contact him... If you see this EI, please send me a pm if you want to try and get our league battle done.

Solar Haven
01-03-14, 02:42 AM
Just a reminder, you have just under a week to finish any ongoing league threads (Battle League) before they are over.

Solar Haven
01-09-14, 12:44 AM
the threads have now been closed. those under ten posts or 10,000 words will be marked as incomplete and awarded 0 points.

Thank you all for you participation and i hope you all register for season two!