PDA

View Full Version : League A (Interdivision): BlackAndBlueEyes vs Steppenwolf Orlouge

Solar Haven
11-11-13, 04:13 PM
Quest at your own pace. This thread must be completed by January 12th, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. If you finish early, please submit it for judging per usual.

Steppenwolf Orlouge
11-22-13, 08:15 AM
“So Maddy,” I placed both of my large hands behind my head, looking up into the sky, “What do you wanna do today?”

“The same thing we do every day, Wolfy,” Madison Freebird, a rather outspoken girl with a tenacity for being nasty (In the ‘I’ll make your life as painful as possible way, not the good way) answered, turning to look at me with a grin that just spoke volumes about her sinister intentions. “Try to take over Althanas.”

‘Maddy and the Wolf’ is what they had come to call us. We were an odd couple of warriors/scientists that found a common ground in our intellectual conversations. Unfortunately, Madison possessed a lingering penchant for world domination. Conquering Althanas was not typically something I would be on board with, so I had my own tendencies of being the foil to her plans through feigned ignorance and immaturity. It was a simplistic plan to stop yet another villain from trying to lay claim to the planet, but a very effective one.

We strolled through the dilapidated streets of Knife’s Edge with solemn looks on our faces. I knew Madison was simply contemplating her latest plan whereas I was still taken aback by the sheer level of destruction that had been wrought on this city. Knife’s Edge was an amazing place until Xem’Zund’s war came and leveled most of it in mere moments. Debris from people’s destroyed houses was now nesting grounds for rats and other vermin. I could see the occasional looter still slinking their way out of the damage, usually with some sort of valuable in tow. I shook my head as I thought about what a crime filled place the area had become.

“So Maddy,” I pursed my lips to the side, eager to hear of what the sinister scientist had planned for tonight, “How’re we going about it this time?”