PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness Beckons - Cult of Blessed Torture Recruitment

Requiem of Insanity
11-12-13, 08:17 PM
The Dark Mother is looking for new Children to enter her home and the call for a homecoming is out. It is time for all of you to come out and stop hiding what you truly are, letting your darker, twisted perversions free and stop being judged for what you really are. This is your chance to strike back against the corruption of society and find a true home.

The Dark Mother is nearing godhood, and she needs her followers more than ever before. As her preparations take her away, strong members of the Cult will be needed to rise and answer the calling. The Dark Family has little patience for those who won't be able to perform under the pressure, and the doo gooders of the light will need not apply. We are calling rapists, murderers, serial killers, and twisted, vile individuals who find nothing wrong with the way they are in hurting those around them.

We need the following areas fixed up and prepared, and eager members who are ambitious to push the Cult to boundaries never before seen.

Dark Mother
Cassandra Remi

Cassandra Remi is the Dark Mother and leader of the Cult, already the genius behind the Night of Debauchery that broke the back of the Ixian Knights and the puppet master in the strings behind the Coronian war. She is soon to ascend to Godhood, and needs her followers to protect her while she incubates. Her blessings are guaranteed to those who assist her, and will not let any action, no matter how small go unrewarded.

Dark Son
The Abomination - Draug Remi

Draug Remi, the created son of Cassandra, is just one example of the power one can achieve on his own with just a few blessings from the Dark Mother. He has defeated several of the Ixian Knight Generals at once during the Cell, and was instrumental in the havoc caused during the Night of Debauchery. He is the champion of the Cult, and any who work under him will know hardship, pain, and torment, but also power beyond their wildest dreams.

The Holy Cult's Red Cardinal
Position Open

The Red Cardinal is the holiest figure of Cassandra's Cult, the warrior priest who is capable of walking the walk, and talking the talk. His deeds can sow destruction by using mere words, and his actions can shatter the moral of even the staunchest opponent by laying low their mighty heroes in combat. The Red Cardinal is a very sacred spot and considered to be an all inclusive Family Member, which gives you access to Power Group inner Circle information in order to perform you holy works. Those who apply for this position must be strong of character, and must be able to sway the masses without always using violence.

The Blessed Priest
Positions Open

The Priests assist the Red Cardinal and are also peace keepers in a land where anarchy is the norm. They must have absolute combat skills and strong, level headed thinking skills in order to trick the fanatics of the Cult. They work for the Red Cardinal 2nd only to the Dark Family.

The Crimson Angels
Positions Open

The Crimson Angels are tortured souls, for they have the greatest gift in slaying the foes of the Enemy as the elite warriors of Cassandra's Horde. Their skills are tested constantly and they all share the unique winged tattoo that upon completion of total servitude will be blessed into actual angelic wings. However, when not in combat these sanguine warriors feel an uncontrollable need to shed blood that afflicts them. Some can conquer this thirst for every day activities while others let this anguish consume them, turning them into raving lunatics who can kill on command with the greatest of ease. To be one of the Elite is to know the greatest favor of the Cult, and will be assigned some of the bloodiest missions.

There are also many uses and talents the Cult could have need for anyone from information gathering, to spin, to even cooking for the Cult. We have need of any and everyone, and there is no major requirements. We are a home for the wayward, the misguided, the socially oppressed. We will feed you, cloth you, and accept you for who you are, even if that means you like to hang people by their entrails and watch them die. Please fill out a Registration card and we will get to you swiftly.

Registration Card:

Character name:
Desire from the Cult:
Position looking for:
What deeds has brought you to us:

Rapture
01-10-14, 09:24 AM
Hello, is the Cult still around?

Registration Card:

Character name: Rapture
Desire from the Cult: Looking for toys (humans or other races) to create beautiful 'artworks' with. Apparently, most normal people don't know what true art really is.
Position looking for: Not quite sure what fits. Rapture isn't exactly that useful in direct combat.
What deeds has brought you to us: Rapture and his family have always delighted in the art of torture. They used to be employed under a Lord who would provide them food, supplies, and 'toys' to mess around with. Unfortunately, another Lord took over the territory although not without all the townspeople fighting to death since they knew something worst much than death awaited them if they tried to run away....

Requiem of Insanity
01-15-14, 12:54 PM
Yes we are.

Art is so hard to appreciate without full understanding of the personal torment of the painter. Show the world your art, and make the masses understand.

I give you the rank of priest should you complete one solo or group quest showing a crowd your "art"

Rapture
01-17-14, 05:24 PM
Good to know there are others who can appreciate art. Right now, I'm planning out an individual experience for a certain someone. True art takes time to create a masterpiece. I hope you enjoy what you see when it is completed.

Blair The Ripper
01-20-14, 12:19 AM
Character name: I'm Blair, also known as Blair the Ripper
Desire from the Cult: Well, I like killing things. And it seems our interest are somewhat similar
Position looking for: I think my best fit would be in the Crimson Angels, though I'm not opposed to anything if you think I may fit better elsewhere.
What deeds has brought you to us: Like I said, I really like to kill things, and most of the time I eat WHATEVER I kill. Sometimes that involves eating things like elves and humans and the sort and most people don't enjoy that. Also, I'm insane. And Toby, that's the guy that talks to me in my head, wanted me to tell you hi.

Requiem of Insanity
01-20-14, 01:45 PM
Hello Toby! Good to hear from you. You mentioned you would be bringing someone in.

Anyone can deal murder with grace, but it takes a true member of the cult ti strike fear with their talents.

To be a Crimson Angel, you must show your prowess. The Cult will arrange you an underground fighting competition with no rules. Find a mark of high renown and display your savagery. You may eat your prey and drink their blood.

A NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL MEMBERS! YOU MUST LINK ME YOUR THREAD BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT SO I CAN INITIATE YOU! HAPPY HUNTING.

Requiem of Insanity
01-30-14, 03:01 PM
How are we doing children? Let me know if you need help.

Rapture
01-30-14, 03:56 PM
I have found a nice juicy target. Unfortunately, due to my schedule, it might take some time to properly plan out and create this masterpiece. I definitely haven't forgotten.

Also, I have found another job to do. I'm not sure on the exact details but there might be an opportunity to show off in the job too. However, I doubt it will be a masterpiece, more of just a quick sketch since things will probably happen rapidly and can't be completely planned in advance.

Rapture
01-31-14, 04:50 PM
Looks like some reporter wrote up on some past deeds. Unfortunately, it seems like this unenlightened human didn't see the appeal of true art. He even cut out the best parts and didn't explain the true joys that could be felt while viewing the wondrous scene. Anyways, here is a copy of his report that should hopefully give some insight into my art.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26606-January-Vignette&p=223187#post223187