PDA

View Full Version : Death Auctions

Lye
11-20-13, 12:38 PM
3164Death Auctions3164

Welcome to the halls of the Death Auctions!
It is here that you can subtly or vocally voice your vendetta to see your enemies fall. Here, it is the coin that speaks and beckons for blood to be spilled! Be warned, The Order of the Crimson Hand (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26173-Order-of-the-Crimson-Hands-Recruitment) preys on those with high bounties on their heads…

Rules:

When placing a bounty, indicate IC or OOC defeat (Character win or writing quality win).
Bounty must be a minimum of 50GP and can be a joint contribution between players.
Bounties will be live until target is claimed or bounty is rescinded.
If a bounty is increased within the initial 30 days, the timer will reset.
Bounties can be increased by any amount once the minimum is met.
If the target is not eliminated in the time frame, the bounties are refunded.
Targets will not be “Killed off” unless user has consented.
Targets can be engaged via open quests, competitions, or via PM arranged agreement.
Targets cannot be killed or defeated by themselves, alt-chracters, or NPCs.

Bounties:

Vocal (Public) bounties can be made below as a thread reply.
Subtle (Private) bounties can be made by PM to Lye with the title of "Private Bounty".

Payouts:

Post a link to completed bounty here or via PM to Lye.
Timer countdown & bounties are locked the moment the thread is submitted for judgment.
Payouts will go to the member that defeats the target.
Payouts will be made after judgment has posted as an additional spoil.
Payouts will be divided equally if more than one member contribute to the defeat unless prior percentages are arranged.
Payouts will be 90% of total bounty with a 10% fee given to The Order of the Crimson Hand (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26173-Order-of-the-Crimson-Hands-Recruitment) for arranging this service.

3164 Let the hunt begin. 3164

Lye
11-20-13, 12:38 PM
3165 Active Bounties 3165

Zack Blaze (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?14972) IC Defeat - 250 GP

Lye
11-20-13, 01:13 PM
The first bounty has been made! A secret contributor for the head of Brand Phoenixeye!

Lye
12-02-13, 03:02 PM
Another bounty has been posted! A private contributor for the head of Eshwyn Albtraum!

Lye
12-02-13, 05:13 PM
Another private contributor has come forth to pay for the head of Aurelianus Drak'shal!

Lye
12-02-13, 06:17 PM
Another bounty! This private contractor wants the head of Leoric Bagua aka “Rockfist”!

Loving the recent thirst for blood!

Mordelain
12-03-13, 04:16 PM
400 on Otto Bastum. IC defeat.

Lye
12-03-13, 04:28 PM
Excellent! Otto is next to have his head appraised!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-03-13, 04:50 PM
Oooo, if I clear my backlog, I am *so* claiming that one!

The law-dog and I have history. :P

Lye
12-03-13, 04:53 PM
The Great Silence Sei has been called out with the largest bounty to date!

Fox Owen Xavier
12-03-13, 04:57 PM
Hmm, two people with bounties fighting against each other. I guess someone will be getting paid. (If both kill each other, I suppose both get paid?)

I might be interested in the bounty on Eshwyn. I guess I'll talk to BlueGhost about that one to get some more details.

Lye
12-03-13, 05:01 PM
Sure thing. I may make a contract for that one, but check with her if she is ok with that arrangement.

Slayer of the Rot
12-05-13, 08:09 PM
Give me Sei's neck.

Lye
12-27-13, 04:09 PM
Just an FYI, some of these bounties are nearing expiration. Anyone seeking one of these bounties may want to raise the stakes before they expire.

Lye
12-30-13, 09:59 AM
An unnamed contributor has thrown a few gold my way to refresh all the expiration dates of the bounties. Also, an anonymous member has thrown down 2,000GP for the defeat of Jasmine. An extra incentive was mentioned for the death of her "children".

Lye
01-30-14, 01:09 PM
The bounty on Brand Phoenix eye has expired!

Other bounties still stand but are due to expire shortly.

Lye
02-11-14, 02:16 PM
Leoric, Aure, and Eshwyn have all expired and are no longer hunted. An additional 200 GP has been put against Sei's bounty and refreshed it for another 30 days.

Lye
02-11-14, 03:17 PM
A 2k Bounty has just been named by an anonymous contributor for Max Dirks!

Max Dirks
02-11-14, 03:19 PM
Oh shit son!

Lye
02-11-14, 03:21 PM
Before all of you jump on that one, Max's head is mine...

Lye
11-07-14, 04:05 PM
I've changed the rules on this bounty system.

From now on, placing a bounty will be like buying an item. You will pay money (deducted from your total) to place a bounty. These funds will remain here until the bounty is claimed or the bounty is rescinded.

There will be no cap on a bounty total. Anonymous bounties can still be made by PM, but I encourage public posting.

It helps set a rivalry. >:}

Let the bounties resume:

250 GP on Zack Blaze's Head. IC Defeat.