PDA

View Full Version : MQ: Oath of Brotherhood - Discussion and Registration

Enigmatic Immortal
11-21-13, 05:23 PM
By Order of the Imperial Viceroy of the Coronian Empire!

Imperial Calander: Winter's Second Moon

It has come to attention of our Imperial Rulers that the Bandit Brotherhood is still at large. Established Thieves Guilds are not to be tolerated within the Coronian Empire and a joint expedition from the Akashiman Royal Court has earned the funding for a fruitful endeavor. Hired mercenaries, experienced soldiers, and no less than four regiments of the Imperial Army have been called upon to eradicate these bands of thieves. They are not to be shown quarter or mercy. Be they Men, Women, or even Children, no leniency is to be allowed. This is a formal deceleration of intent, and the Coronian Woodland forest of Corone is to be considered Hostile Territory.

~~~

Ixian Letter Received two nights after the deceleration.

Dear Sei Orlouge

It is no mystery that the Viceroies of the Imperial Court have felt the need to rally themselves under one common cause to prevent them from squabbling during these trying times. The Imperial Army is weakened after your war, and the several Prison Escapes by the Cult of Blessed Torture has left them looking haphazard and strung out.

Yet they are still an army none the less, and I cannot see the survival of our Brotherhood. Several members of our group are within in your ranks, as is their right, but this decree must surely be upsetting them. I wish to recall those forces to save who we can, but my optimisim is rather bleak in this dark hour.

So I write to you. You have the public adoration and the military might to shove off this aggressive act. Your warriors, even a handful of the captains, will be able to tip the balance in our scales. I understand that currently you cannot show outwards public negativity to the Imperial Rule, and I'm not asking you to mount an offensive campaign. I'm just asking for you to share some spare warriors with us to defend our home, or, in the worst case, evacuate it.

I'm prepared to offer you compensation for your help. Your army is lacking in truly tested scouts and auxillary vanguard operatives. We are such things: Bandits who can harass the enemy lines, steal information, and be your eyes more so than the Rangers of Corone. I offer you a major cut of our Brotherhood to your wars and affairs for aiding us, and the pledge to rally even more when the time is necessary.

So please, Lord Orlouge, we need your help.

~

Dear Sir/Madam,

It would be an honor as a former friend of Yari Rafanas, and former ally to the Bandit Brothehood to aide you in your time of need. You will find that this letter has arrived alongside one of my most faithful soldiers. If you trust in his decisions as I do, I have no doubt you will be successful in pushing back the enemy. The rest of the Ixian Knights will arrive in one weeks time to reinforce your numbers. If you can hold out until then, victory is most assuredly yours.

Best Wishes

Sei Orlouge, Grand Commander of the Ixian Knights

~~

The Bandit Brotherhood is in need of help, and the Ixians have offered themselves to join in a battle that is truly bigger than it appears! This Multi-Quest will be in two stages, with the first stage being the siege of the Brotherhood camp, and the second stage being the assault on/escape from Imperial forces. I'm looking to take Jensen and a few NPC's with him to save the Bandit Brotherhood, but he can't do it alone. He'll need some help, and of course, there's always compensation....

I would like 3-4 people in on this, but the requirments are a little stricter than most:
1: No (other) Characters above level 6.
2: You cannot be in another MQ. (Includes Ults)
3: You cannot have ties to the Imperial Court.
4: You have to post once a week. Failure to do so will result in penalities to your booty earned at end of the quest.
5: You gotta have fun, and be willing to endure in a story that is going to be about hardships and adversaty. There will be no breaks.

So Who all is interested?

Sir Walter
11-21-13, 09:56 PM
Sounds like an great quest. I am definitely interested but right now, I'm a bit busy in real life and quests on Sanste. Would Sir Walter qualify if I decided I did have enough time?

Btw, I think for #2, you said Ults instead of Alts.

Paragon
11-21-13, 10:08 PM
You've been avoiding Jensen/Dorian for so long, but you can't avoid me now! Consider me interested.

Enigmatic Immortal
11-22-13, 12:02 PM
Sir Walt will work as long as you can post once a week

Enigmatic Immortal
11-30-13, 01:56 PM
If you two are interested than we'll just get this ball rolling. I'll post up an intro when I get confirmations and everyone feel free to join.

I'll open this up to anyone now with no level restrictions.

Sir Walter
11-30-13, 02:59 PM
Definitely interested and would love to go. However, this and next week are extremely busy for me. However, by December 16th, I believe my schedule will clear up a lot and I'll be able to start doing a bunch of replies (Hopefully).