PDA

View Full Version : Hi

The Muri
12-01-13, 04:00 PM
Hi, Althanas! I'm Muri! Actually, I have other accounts on here, so I'm not new new. Any guesses of who I am?? xD

Mordelain
12-01-13, 04:18 PM
Hi Ghost :cool:

Ashla
12-01-13, 04:19 PM
Wow, you're good at this... What did I do to give it away??

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-01-13, 04:45 PM
The signature was a tell-tale for me.

Ashla
12-01-13, 04:59 PM
The signature was a tell-tale for me.

Oh yeah... I shouldn't have made a signature in the first place! -_- Either way...
Yeah, it's me... Who just ate too much chocolate... and is extremely hyper right now...

Mage Hunter
12-01-13, 05:37 PM
Well I'll pretend I didn't see the spoiler and say "Welcome to the site!" :cool:

Ashla
12-01-13, 05:40 PM
xD Thanks! :cool:

Fox Owen Xavier
12-01-13, 05:51 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Muri. Hope you have fun with your new character. Anyways, if you like to chat, I normally hang around in the Althanas chat room quite a bit and I don't mind talking...

Ashla
12-01-13, 07:31 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Muri. Hope you have fun with your new character. Anyways, if you like to chat, I normally hang around in the Althanas chat room quite a bit and I don't mind talking...

Thank you! :)
I created Muri out of a random inspiration while doing Astronomy actually xD And given that I'm busy placing all my characters in semi-solos right now, I needed to make a new character to actually get involved with everything without messing up Ashla's timeline! I'm pretty sure that since she's so different from my other characters, I'm gonna have a blast with Muri! Thanks for the welcome!
(MURI: "Spare me...")

Crafters Three
12-01-13, 10:06 PM
Ghost. Mord can see the IP

Anyways, nice character, I like it. Welcome into another character.

Ashla
12-02-13, 10:44 AM
Ghost. Mord can see the IP.
Internet slang?

Anyways, nice character, I like it. Welcome into another character.
Thank you! I hope I can actually keep this one ACTIVE more than the others (aside Ashla, I'm using her 99.98 percent of the time)

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-02-13, 11:48 AM
Ignore it Ghost - every time someone clocks him on a new profile, he accuses us of spying on his IP address.

The more likely explanation is the fact Mord knows the writers on this site, and as I pointed out, there were a few obvious telltales. :P