PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fight.

Penance
12-13-13, 05:45 AM
Looking for some fights to try out my new character and acquire some xp.

BlackGhostofSeaside
12-13-13, 07:01 AM
(I've already gotta catch up on my other Citadel fight for Julius, but still, this seams interesting...)

I can volunteer!

Penance
12-13-13, 08:49 AM
Care to start a thread?

Ashla
12-13-13, 11:10 AM
(I'm also BlackGhost, this is my main account. For this thread and such I'll most likely be communicating through this one.)
Sure :) It will have lot's of fire!! :cool:

Penance
12-13-13, 12:32 PM
Cool. Let me know when it's up.

BlackGhostofSeaside
12-13-13, 02:28 PM
It's up!! :)
Who I Am and Who I Want to Be (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26488-Who-I-Am-and-Who-I-Want-to-Be-(Closed))

Penance
12-14-13, 06:57 AM
I don't know if I like the arena very much. I get the feeling your character's just going to set the wooden planks we're fighting on on fire and I'll have no escape.

Ashla
12-14-13, 07:03 AM
I was thinking of having expansions where other, thinner, boards appear and it starts hallways and other rooms; like how levels would be in some video games except the boards appear at their own timing. No matter what though, no stepping into the dark!

Penance
12-14-13, 07:09 AM
Well, as long as you agree not to set the terrain on fire I'll post. Because the moment you do my character instantly loses and as long as you aren't manipulating the terrain against me as we fight, it's cool. I don't want to die because you attack me and then you state the terrain behind me shrinks.

Ashla
12-14-13, 07:14 AM
The fire is only on the torches, though Julius could set the floor on fire since its wood, but for now it's only the torches you have to worry about.

Penance
12-14-13, 07:18 AM
"For now"?

Ashla
12-14-13, 07:24 AM
Depends, I may use setting the floor on fire for a last resort. Julius only has one ability and your character has three, so I seem a little outmatched. Once again, keeping setting the floor on fire for a possible last move. Still though, Julius knows how to control fire, so he will, given it's his only ability right now.

Penance
12-14-13, 07:45 AM
Sure thing. I'll get around to posting never.

Sir Walter
12-14-13, 08:10 AM
Well, sounds like Penance doesn't want to fight based on the arena being to your advantage slightly. So mind if I come instead of Penance? Sir Walter should be similar to Penance although probably slightly weaker.

Ashla
12-14-13, 08:12 AM
Hey! Just cause one character had a better potential of winning, doesn't mean you can back out on me! I took on a level 6 person once, knowing I could lose, but I still did it anyways! Besides, it's his only ability, he can't do more harm! Besides, both sides, whether one looses or not, get experience points at the end and that's what you want right?? And I said LAST RESORT

Aurelianus Drak'shal
12-14-13, 08:17 AM
Don't bother trying, BlueGhost.

Everyone in Chat tried for a solid fifteen minutes to rationalise and point this out, to no avail.

Ashla
12-14-13, 08:28 AM
Well, sounds like Penance doesn't want to fight based on the arena being to your advantage slightly. So mind if I come instead of Penance? Sir Walter should be similar to Penance although probably slightly weaker.

Yes! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D You've just made my day! :)