PDA

View Full Version : Silver Pub

Max Dirks
12-18-13, 07:46 AM
Got a hankering for some RP during the shutdown? Don't forget about the Silver Pub channel in the Althanas Chat room. For the duration of the shutdown (and likely after), we'll be giving EXP/GP for RP completed in that room. Logs are kept automatically and will judged using the "no rubric" option.

For now, when you're ready to have your RP graded, just post in this thread. In the future, we'll have a submission thread you can use. Have fun, and I hope to see you guys in there! It's a great place to practice between posts.

Krausus
12-18-13, 07:22 PM
Judge hoy and mine if you will.

Fox Owen Xavier
03-15-14, 06:37 PM
Just two questions I have after doing a small bit in the silver pub. First, how long does it need to be to get some exp and maybe gold? Also, does it need to be completed? We had a talk but unfortunately, I had to eat, people left and so unfortunately it wasn't finished.

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-15-14, 07:01 PM
I did a small bout within the pub.

Max Dirks
03-18-14, 06:50 AM
Can you folks please give me time and date stamps?

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-18-14, 05:47 PM
Uhhhhh. 16/03/2014
around 22:00 GMT? I'm not totally sure about the time frame though, just evening-midnight-ish

Fox Owen Xavier
03-26-14, 08:44 PM
So looking at the first post:

For now, when you're ready to have your RP graded, just post in this thread. In the future, we'll have a submission thread you can use. Have fun, and I hope to see you guys in there! It's a great place to practice between posts.

Does this mean there is a thread somewhere that we post the silver pub adventures or do is this the thread to post stuff in?

Otto
04-07-14, 12:02 AM
I would like to submit "the Belly of the Beast, part 1": a SP D&D-style RP (begun at 9:36 EST, concluded 13:16). If you would prefer, I have a word document where I have attempted to red-text all the irrelevant/OOC chat and so isolate out the RP, but there's a bit of borderline stuff.

Krausus
04-18-14, 05:26 PM
Much Fight, Such Strange.

18:21:50