PDA

View Full Version : (TTC) The Mining Operation (Tin)

The Inventor
12-20-13, 04:37 PM
3217Invetisto walked through the mountains of Glibaron, a mountain range full of many different ores. Today he decided he would try to find tin. As he came to the entrance of a cave that his scouts told him contained tin he lit his head lamp and went inside, and indeed there was a ton of tin ore deposits sitting in front of him. He looked at the group of minors and said, "Well lets start mining." Invetisto then pulled off his mechanical hand and replaced it with a pick and opened up a storage compartment in his suit to hold all the ore.

Random Stranger
01-10-14, 04:40 PM
A random stranger watched as the workers entered the cave. He focused in on Invetisto who he had encountered before. He must be doing a lot of work if he has caught the eye of our guild leader twice. The stranger then waited for his time to strike.

The Inventor
03-29-14, 06:46 PM
Invetisto continued to fill his compartment with ores. These ores would later be used on his special project. As mined he decided it was time for a song.

Sometimes late when things are real
And people share the gift of gab between themselves
Some are quick to take the bait
And catch the perfect prize that waits among the shelves

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have
And Cause never was the reason for the evening
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad.

So please believe in me
When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round
Smoke glass stain bright color
Image going down, down, down, down
Soapsuds green like bubbles

Oh, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad

So please believe in me
When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round
Smoke glass stain bright color
Image going down, down, down, down
Soapsuds green like bubbles

No, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad

So please believe in me

As he finished his song he got all the ore he needed he was about to leave and let the rest of his group continued to mine.

Random Stranger
07-30-14, 06:25 AM
*Alt Account Bunnying Permitted*

The random stranger listened. "Now!" He transported himself about a foot in front of Invetisto and said, "Invetisto, we meet again."

Invetisto just stood there and said, "I defeated your eagle last time, what's to say I won't beat it again?"

The random stranger chuckled before he said, "Because, you aren't guaranteed the eagle." He then held out his hand and called on his summoning. A bright glow appeared. As the light died down a wolf appeared. "So I was right it was the wolf who I would summon this time. Hope you have fun Invetisto." With that he teleported away. He then found a good place to sit and observe the battle.

Quentin Boone
10-27-14, 04:32 PM
Due to the thread not meeting the minimum 10 post requirement and the plagiarism that makes up more than a third of the thread's content, rewards will be based on score of 30.

The Inventor receives:

90 EXP
12 GP

Random Stranger receives:

90 EXP
12 GP

Lye
10-30-14, 11:24 AM
EXP & GP Added.