View Full Version : Like, Hi!

Prosti Tot
09-13-06, 07:55 PM
Like, Hi there! Hows it goin!!! Does everyone luv me?????!!!!

grim137
09-13-06, 08:17 PM
Do I love you, well that depends. On a scale of 1 to Letho, how easy are you?

Prosti Tot
09-13-06, 08:28 PM
How easy am I??? lololol, like, i mean, I'm not!!! I'm a good girl! You'll find out ;)

Run
09-13-06, 08:31 PM
Here's a hint; I'm going to burn off all your hair.

Also welcome to the boards.

Osato
09-13-06, 08:38 PM
Do I love you, well that depends. On a scale of 1 to Letho, how easy are you?

Dear god, that was amazing...

Ah, welcome too.

Ter-Thok
09-13-06, 09:04 PM
I am...perplexed...

Welcome to the site and everything, but uh...yeah.

Huh.

Well.

Breaker
09-13-06, 09:07 PM
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when Ter-Thok was rendered practically speechless.

Have a... good time here. I'm sure you will.

Torin Reahkari
09-13-06, 10:55 PM
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when Ter-Thok was rendered practically speechless.

It's one of the signs of the Apocolypse.

Welcome.

Cyrus the virus
09-14-06, 12:07 AM
Want to quest with me??????????

Empyrean
09-14-06, 01:37 AM
You know, I went to school with people who sounded exactly like that. It's a little creepy.

But yes. Hi. :)

Alberdyne_Cormyr
09-14-06, 05:00 AM
Love? ACK How dare you speak of the ancient demons sent to obliterate our Souls and what not.

Welcome to the board by the way.

Like I totally don't know anything about you to have any feellings for you yayeor naye.

Yamihara
09-14-06, 06:55 AM
Umm... Hi!

Welcome to Althanas, the place where we wierd... umm... yes... strangely creative writers come to hang out! ^_^ I look forward to some quality role-playing on your part once you've got the hang of things around here.

*Whispers loud enough for everyone to hear* And do stay away from the strangely friendly ones. Especially Letho. Then again, he's usually more interested in redheads anyways. *Tosses her fiery hair*

Raelyse
09-14-06, 07:08 AM
If you were a guy, you'd be me.

Except Stupider.

Witchblade
09-14-06, 07:34 AM
Time to roll out the welcome wagon!

*clears throat*

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, flame shooting monkeys. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Run, Realyse/Valentine, Santhalas, Serilliant and Sighter Tnailog for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are extremely hard to detach. Any screams you may now be experience are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and creative ways the next thread.

Have a good day.

^^

*gives you a cookie*

By the way, I hate you.

The Emerald Hind
09-14-06, 08:38 AM
Hello, hun! I'll just tag my welcome to the rest. ^_^() I hope you like it around here, and if you ever want to quest, send a PM.

If you do feel compelled to feed the resident gamers, just remember no food after midnight. >.> They get even creeper after that...

As for lovin' you... Eh? Well, you're adorable so far, I'll give you that. *Pats*

AsukaStrikes
09-14-06, 08:45 AM
Don't mind the people here. We're usually this crazy.

Hmm... Well, you're certainly a first around these parts. Quest a bit or do random Peaceful Promenade cameos. Or a bit more, if you get my drift.

So, suggestion: Introduce your character in the Peaceful Promenade, since most people travel around in Corone nowadays and you'll find yourself writing with the top guns of this board. That, and don't be shy.

Somehow I'm not too worried about the "being shy" part...

Prosti Tot
09-14-06, 09:49 AM
Hahahaha lolololz... u guys are all sooooo funny!!! lol!!!

Want to quest with me??????????

Hello, hun! I'll just tag my welcome to the rest. ^_^() I hope you like it around here, and if you ever want to quest, send a PM.

Hey us three should do an adventure together!

Oh, and witchblade... thanks for the constructive criticism ;)

Cyrus the virus
09-14-06, 02:52 PM
Ok we can go shopping!!!

...Or to the bedroom!!!

grim137
09-14-06, 03:02 PM
Never go to the bedroom with Cyrus. Its a trip that will only leave you feeling cold, naked and dissapointed.

Dissinger
09-14-06, 03:05 PM
Ok we can go shopping!!!

...Or to the bedroom!!!

15 gets you 20!

Ter-Thok
09-14-06, 03:06 PM
Oh, Cyrus, Cyrus, Cyrus.

When will you learn that young women are uninterested in Greeting your Downstairs Tenant?

Wow, this girl certainly sparked off a lot of...uh...discussion. I must inquire, however, as I suspect this may all be an elaborate sham meant to...y'know. Terrify.

Cyrus the virus
09-14-06, 03:08 PM
I was hoping the times had changed :( That sort of thing happens when you get older, and sometimes you don't realize it, ya know? So... T'was blind hope.

...*hobble*

Prosti Tot
09-14-06, 03:10 PM
Wow, everyone here is like, crazy. and statutory. anyone else want to join a non-bedroom quest with me n cyrus????

Ter-Thok
09-14-06, 03:12 PM
Hm...non-bedroom, eh? Well, I must say that I am intrigued. But only to expose your dark and deadly ruse.

The truth will out, young lady! COVER YOUR EARS IN VENGEANCE FOR THE FALLEN.

...Yeah, I'll join a quest, if you want me to.

Lucien
09-14-06, 03:34 PM
I was hoping the times had changed That sort of thing happens when you get older, and sometimes you don't realize it, ya know? So... T'was blind hope. You always have me for those things, Matt baby. ;)

Yay for someone who types the way real people talk.

Roscar Palidyne
09-14-06, 07:59 PM
You know, I think your charactor makes me wanna shove a screwdriver in my eye. Awesome.

As you can tell, you're quite welcome here.

And hey, I type how I really talk too!

Torin Reahkari
09-14-06, 08:32 PM
Never go to the bedroom with Cyrus. Its a trip that will only leave you feeling cold, naked and dissapointed.

You too, eh?

Artifex Felicis
09-14-06, 08:35 PM
...Or to the bedroom!!!

Pediphile :rolleyes:

Also, one reply to talking about sex, and 19 posts to go to awkward gay moments. I think we're finally improving!

Welcome, in all seriousness as well.

Ter-Thok
09-14-06, 08:43 PM
Technically, Cyrus is just an ephebophile, as 15 isn't really prebubescent. So that's...slightly less nasty.

And I also type in a manner similar to my mode of speech, good sir. Which, uh, is kinda bizarre.

He'll Scream
09-14-06, 09:42 PM
Dumb people anger me to the point of me wanting to thrust my clenched fist into the chest of a newborn child and ripping it's still beating heart out, clutching it in my hands and screaming in furious anger as I watch it breath it's last weakend breaths in this world.

Figuratively Speaking.

Welcome Home.

~Jimmy

AdventWings
09-15-06, 06:15 AM
O_O

Apparently, this has got to be the longest intro thread I have come across on Althanas.

Hmm... or maybe I was wrong?

Gah, nevermind. Welcome to Althanas, where we are never tired (or smart enough) to stop say Welcome! It appears you've met two of my alternates already, so I'll just say this much. ^_^

NOTE: Beware the Cyrus Man. He's more than he shows us. I think.

Prosti Tot
09-16-06, 04:02 PM
Ok.. weird.. so, who wants to b in my quest??!!!!

Daggertail
09-16-06, 04:13 PM
hihi and welcome.

hope you have fun and all.

careful about the quest with Cyrus, his ego is very dangerous.

Cyrus the virus
09-16-06, 11:12 PM
Ah, if only ye knew...

So, then. Where did you get inspiration for your character?

Ithermoss
09-18-06, 02:58 PM
Hey. Who's the new girl?

Let's knock boots!! Yeah!! Knock boots like the Green Lantern!!

X_X

The Emerald Hind
09-19-06, 09:09 AM
I'll be in your quest. ^^ I definately need to do something with Kaia... >_>; She needs more drama in her life.