PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Scars
09-14-06, 01:07 PM
After disappearing without a farewell or goodbye or even a heads up to people I'm currently working with, I feel I owe an explanation and an update on the situation here in Limeyland. I have spent the past month or two relaxing with friends and getting stupidly drunk, and generally not paying much attention to anything else. On Sunday I depart across the country to finally (after a year delay) attend a three year course studying English Literature and Creative Writing. "Hark!" you say. "That's like what we do!" Indeed!

This course will be taking up a lot of my time, as will meeting friendly new people and continuing to consume copious amounts of alcohol; this time with government money. I fear I won't be returning to Althanas for a long time, but I'm bound to be around - I mean, I've spent five years trying to get away from you people and I just can't - and when I finally do return, maybe my writing skills will have flourished to the point that my awesomeness will just explode all over the site.

This is goodbye, then, but hopefully only a temporary one. Keep on writing, my cherubs.

And wish me luck. ;)

AsukaStrikes
09-14-06, 01:30 PM
Hmm, looks like you're going to enjoy yourself quite well.

Goodluck and godspeed. I do hope those classes will begin to rub off on us once you return. Well, when you return, that is.

Osato
09-14-06, 02:06 PM
Fool... I'll catch ya later, and toss our quest. Lol.

have fun!