PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Newcomer: Sir Walter Vs Clueless

Silence Sei
01-20-14, 06:48 PM
Fight starts tonight at 12:01 Central Standard time! Which Fox alt is better? Time to decide!

Clueless
02-03-14, 10:53 PM
"Wow! Where am I now?" Clueless wondered aloud. He had been in a giant metal 'house' and then suddenly, he had been teleported to a city. From how the people talked, the farmer guessed that he was all the way back at Corone. "Well, it was getting too cold up in Salvar anyways. But now what should I do? Let's see, what would an evil wizard do?"

Sir Walter
02-03-14, 11:01 PM
Sir Walter had been searching the city trying to find the gang of thieves that had recently been making a name for themselves. But that plan had been pushed aside with the appearance of a young man that had appeared in the middle of the dirty street in a flash of light. He was about to ask the farmer what he was doing when he heard him speaking.

"Wait? He wants to be an evil wizard? What kind of fool is he announcing his intentions right in the middle of the street? Well, I best be careful. The teleporting could have been his spell. And maybe his youthful appearance is some powerful magic."

Sir Walter approached the stranger from behind and asked, "You there. What is your name and are you serious about being an evil wizard?"

Max Dirks
02-04-14, 08:45 AM
Sir Walter advances to Round 3!

Clueless is still alive in Round 2 of the Redemption Bracket!