PDA

View Full Version : For Urei

Futsuriai
09-14-06, 02:09 PM
I guess this might as well work for me but I'll be back pretty soon once my schedule regularizes but Urei told me a bunch of bad shit went down meaning he won't be able to post for a while as it seems something bad was going on as well as his network being totally fried. He said not to expect a return anytime soon and sorry's to the people he's questing with. Oh, I must be off to Intro. to Computer Systems.

Yamihara
09-14-06, 02:12 PM
Ow... That's downright bummer.

I hope his problems are sorted out before he blows a casket. That would just totally suck, no matter how much patience you have.

Thanks for the heads up, Futs-san. Send my regards to Urei for me. ^_^

Dissinger
09-14-06, 02:29 PM
Best of luck to the both of ye...

Ürei
09-15-06, 04:02 PM
I used to think Karma had a vengeance for my blood. Now I realize she must be guilty for all the times she has screwed me over and decided to send a nice overcharge of luck my way.

My debt has been cleared, my waver removed, and amazingly, my computer was returned from its life-support coma and is only shortsighted some files and a chunk of corrupted random access memory.

This means that though I expected the smallest of these problems, my computer, to take weeks to resolve, opening up to a lost friend of mine brought everything full circle.

I have a much greater appreciation for my friends now. I was in a time of dire need, and they were there for me. Those of you who pay attention to althanas, thank you, and I love you. I love all of you so very much.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
09-15-06, 09:02 PM
I'm certainly glad that your issues got resolved man. You're an awesome writer and I look forward to working with you soon dude.

AdventWings
09-16-06, 10:33 PM
You're back, Nyu~! ^_^

I'm glad things worked out on your end. Your friends must be very very great. *Sigh* It's great to have friends nearby, doesn't it?

And don't worry about a thing, the A3 and Avatar Central should have some updates anytime soon! ^_^