PDA

View Full Version : Personal Vignettes (Hoytti)

hoytti
02-03-14, 02:12 PM
Hey guys, This is where I'm going to be writing my own Vignettes for myself to write. The reason it is here though is because of the fact that I will be writing not just my characters for Althanas but also for the characters in other writings I do.

I would also like it if you guys gave me prompts for this in this thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26893-Personal-Vignettes-Prompts-List-(Hoytti)).

If you want to comment put it here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26903-Personal-Vignettes-Comments-(Hoytti))

hoytti
02-03-14, 05:02 PM
Prompt:

You are at an amusement park with your girlfriend/boyfriend. It's been a fun day, but it's closing time now, and everyone needs to leave. You get sidetracked on the way out though and before You realize it, the park closes with the two of you are trapped inside! Rumors you've heard about the park being haunted come back to you, and even though you don't believe the rumors, the park is still rather creepy at night. How will you and your girlfriend/boyfriend spend the next 12 hours?

Character:

Tyson Fairmore

Response:

“Attention all guests, the park will be closing shortly. Please head towards the exit. Thank you for visiting the Pokepark and have a good night,” the lady said over the PA system. It was a fun day at Pokepark, though Tyson did have a little problem with being treated differently, I mean, sure I'm the son of a billionaire but still, I want to be treated like anyone else, Tyson thought as he and his girlfriend walked though the park.

Anyway, as they made their way to the park exit Tyson noticed some Litleo running around an exhibit playing. Tyson knew that it was time to head out, but he just couldn't help but watch them. He loved pokemon and these little guys were from the Kalos Region which he had only heard about.

After a few minutes his girlfriend tugged on his arm and said, “Come on Tyson, we have to go. You're lucky I let you look as long as I did, we have to get to the gates before it closes.” Tyson let out a sigh and took one last look at the Litleo and Pyroar before they continued on towards the exit.

They were about three feet from the exit when Tyson noticed the bars in front of the exit. The gates were closed and locked. They were trapped in the park. Tyson's girlfriend was livid, “Now look what you did, we are trapped in the park!”

Tyson backed away from his girlfriend. “I'm sorry Claire! I just wanted to look at the pokemon.”

Claire stared down Tyson. “Well, sorry doesn't get us out does it?”

Tyson backed up a little more. “N-no, it doesn't. B-but it's the b-b-best I can d-do right now. Th-there is n-n-no one else in the p-p-park and the g-gates don't open until 8 t-tomorrow.

Claire glared. “That means we are stuck here for the next 10 hours!”

Tyson took another step back and said, “I'm sure they have someone come in at about 6 to feed the animals, maybe we can get out then.”

Claire glared even more. “That still means we are stuck here for 8 hours. I want a bed to sleep on tonight Tyson!”

“I'm s-sorry Claire, please c-calm down, w-w-we can get through this,” Tyson said as he tried to calm his girlfriend down.

“NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU GOT US TRAPPED IN THIS PARK! YOU WILL GET US OUT!” Claire Screamed as which made all the pokemon in the park cover their ears. Tyson covered his ears then finally ran as Claire chased after him as she screamed like a banshee.

It took a while but Tyson finally gave Claire the slip. After he caught his breath, Tyson took a look around. He was right next to Serviper, a snaking coaster that was one of the top coaster in the Unova Region. The tracks twist and turned and coiled around itself, the tracks were far enough away from each other that a 8' man could stand on the tracks and not touch the other, but close enough where people still felt a little uncomfortable.

This track also weaved itself into Zangoose. A speedy coaster that had many sharp turns. In fact, the Zangoose and Serviper coaster looked like they were in the middle of a fight, just like the rivalry between real Zangooses and Servipers. Funny how there is actually a rivalry between the fans of The Serviper and The Zangoose. In fact, when ever a Zangoose fan meets a Serviper Fan a fight always breaks out.

After a little while to get his bearings Tyson walked toward the Serviper exhibit which was at the entrance of the coaster. Funny fact about the Park, every coaster is named after a pokemon and each pokemon is exhibited in front of the entrance. The Servipers were awake and were all around the exhibit. Some was in the pool, others were in the trees, and a few were over at the glass that separated them from the Zangoose as they hissed at the Zangoose on the other side.

Tyson watched them for a little while before he decided to go and find a bench to sleep on. It wasn't long before he found a bench that was big enough to sleep on and promptly fell asleep.

The next morning he awoke to the sun in his eyes. He shielded his eyes before as he opened them. After a little while to get adjusted to the light he looked around and noticed a man next to him who looked like he was about to wake him up. Tyson promptly sat up which made the man jump back.

“Who are you, and why are you in the park this early.”

Tyson noticed the bucket next to the man, which identified him as a keeper of the animals. Tyson stretched then said, “My name is Tyson, and I was locked in the park last night with my girlfriend.” Tyson then jumped up and looked around. “Oh no! Where did she go!?”

The keeper grabbed Tyson by the shoulder and said, “It's alright son, we'll have the other keepers look for her. Why don't I take you to the staff lounge so you can get cleaned up?”Tyson just nodded then went with the man.

Inside the lounge was Claire who was livid. As soon as she saw Tyson she jumped up and punched him in the face. “That's for running away from me!” She then hugged him. “And that is sorry for being mean to you.” She then kissed him and said, “And that is to tell you 'I love you'”

Tyson just stood there as Claire made her way to the showers. The keeper just snickered and said, “You sure have an interesting girl there.”

Tyson looked at him and said, “Yes, though not by choice.”

The keeper looked at him strangely, “What do you mean?”

Tyson looked at the man. “I'm forced to date her until she gets tired of it as she is the daughter of my dad's business partner.

The man looked at Tyson then said, “I'm sorry to hear that. Hope she tires of you soon.”

Tyson looked back to the showers, “Me to.”