PDA

View Full Version : No Surrender No Retreat

black shadow
02-08-14, 05:53 PM
OOC: This thread is a continuation of Remember The Empire (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?25685-Remember-the-Empire) and is closed to BlueGhostofSeaside, Hoytti, and BlackGhostofSeaside.

Black Shadow took a deep breath. He could tell Ashla was in a lot of pain. It had been nearly sixty five hours since he had received the letter from his father, and by the looks of it, She had been tortured ever since. The blood that dripped down her face looked almost black with the limited light the dungeon held. A few moments later, the sounds of footsteps could be heard coming from the stairs.

"The master would like to see you, Ardon." One man said as he walked into the cell with two others. "Her too, She comes as well."

They grabbed their bodies and dragged them upstairs into the throne room. When They reached the foot of the throne, Black Shadow could see a familiar white robe. He looked up, only to see Sorish standing next to him. Dang... This can't end well He thought as the man holding him kicked his rib.

"Look at your king," the man said as he forced his head to look at Kransov.

"It's good to see you again son. It has been a long while. please guards, release him. He is of no harm without his weapons." Kransov said. The guards uncuffed Black Shadow and allowed him to stand. "Now, I think you have something that belongs to me?" He said.

Dang it...... I hoped he would never find out. Black Shadow thought as he pulled out a small piece of metal from underneath his suit.

"Finally... Now that I have my Haltamalk Hramjjak back, I can defeat the Clan of the Ramsords." Kransov said. "Now, to show you what this does. I know you have never watched it up close." He said as he pointed it at Ashla.

NO! He thought as he jumped at kransov knocking it out of his hands. He stood and grabbed his fathers sword from it's hilt, and placed the blade on his throat. It is over. He thought.

"Wait... did you just speak?" Kransov asked.

No?

"Yes, you had to have... How can this be?"

Black Shadow had suddenly grew concerned. He can hear my thoughts?

"Your thoughts?"

Or am I talking to him with my mind?

BlackGhostofSeaside
02-08-14, 06:03 PM
Julius blushed, Sorish had a girlfriend? How the heck had that been able to happen?? Ashla was impossible and there had never been a way for Julius to catch her (good) attention! At the mentioning of the girl's name and rescuing her though, Julius' face grew extra serious. I will find you, Ashla, I promise!

He only nodded at Sorish before throwing the reigns of his horse and then racing wildly to the castle. Soon enough, after racing through many streets of various estate value, he made it to an extremely dark ally between two wooden, one room houses next to the castle. If the city was beautiful, then just look at the castle! It was even more wonderful than his father's castle in Eiskalt! Made of wonderful marble and even gold, this fantastic fortress seemed more like a giant statue than a king's home! Julius blinked, wondering how he could ever get in. Then he noticed a guard walking just a couple steps beyond him, outside the ally. Perfect!

A classic, but always clever plan formed in Julius' mind.

~~~

Soon enough, the tricky Julius had slipped into the castle, easily blending in as one of the many guards. Julius had to say, the inside of the castle was the complete opposite of the outside in design. The halls and rooms were dark black and the air was chilly cold. The feeling of wonder was replaced with a feeling of dread among the gothic, demonic decorations on the walls. The only thing that was similar was the intense beauty of it all. A dark beauty captivated Julius' eyes and almost distracted him from finding Ashla. Soon enough though, he had spotted several guards dragging two familiar people through these sinister halls. It was Black Shadow and Ashla all right, but what in the name of Adam did they do to Ashla?! Her entire body was beaten and bruised, blood still oozing from her face, right arm, and ankles. Those evil sons of those evil, little... Julius rage boiled, his silent curses never ending, as in his cover as a regular guard, he followed them down the hallways.

Soon enough, they had made it into the throne room. Julius rolled his eyes beneath his heavy helmet as he saw that Sorish had made it in twice as easy a he had! So silently, Julius watched them in conversation. Ashla remained limp the entire time, her black, greasy hair covering her blood stained face. Julius heart burned with an intense hatred for what she had gone through! His eyes started to produce salty tears as he swore that he would never let something like this happen to her again.

A couple moments later, Julius noted that the king had taken some sort of weird, stone-like thingy and pointed it at Ashla! No! Julius mentally cried. Seconds later, Black Shadow had pulled back the jewel, then... he and his father just stared at each other...

Julius rolled his eyes at an apparent father and son moment, remembering his last, harsher one, and skillfully readied his bow. He was going to save Ashla!

He aimed his steel ranged weapon at the guard holding the limp.Icebreaker and carefully shot.

A streak of black.
A guard was dead.

Julius smirked at his victory, but quickly readied another arrow as in the sudden havoc, many guards raced towards him. The quiet side of him suddenly vanished, that boy was replaced by the young bandit who happened to love battle. As the guards drew near, a flame flickered in his eyes that neither Black Shadow nor Sorish had seen before. Want to meet the young robber who betrayed the love of his life? Now was the time to...

hoytti
02-08-14, 06:07 PM
Sorish had easily gotten in, all he had to do was request an audience with the king and he was in. They are too cocky, Sorish thought as he was brought into the throne room. The room was over embellished with gold that covered the entire room. Pillars stood throughout the hall and the throne was overly large with steps that went up to the seat, the back reached the ceiling. In all it seemed like he was compensating for something, and indeed he was. When the man came out in his Velvet robes with White Lion Fur Trimming. He could make out a kind of armor under his robes. However, that didn't hide the fact that he was short, maybe 4'5.

Sorish was about to speak but the king held up his hand. "I'm sorry traveler but before I can start to negotiate with you, I have some family business to attend to." It was then that Ardon Firil and a girl was brought out. Ardon Firil was then asked to produce something called Haltamalk Hramjjak. After it was taken, the king aimed it at the girl but Ardon knocked it away and held a sword to the kings neck.

Sorish smiled under his hood which still hadn't been removed. The king looked around the room and saw that his guards hesitated, no clue how to deal with this. Sorish decided it was time. "King, is there something I should know?" Sorish asked slyly as he looked at the scene before him.

Before the king could answer, an arrow embedded itself the guard that held the girl and all the guards were on alert. It was then I decided to act. I pulled out my Spell book and started to chant in coralian *Water Bubble! Water Bubble! Come to me oh Water Bubble!*

Upon completion of my spell a water Bubble appeared in front of me and my hood fell off me to reveal my features. All the humans in the room gasped as soon as they saw my face. Fear was evident on their face. * Smirked then started to chant.* Water Gun, Straight and true! Water Gun get us through!* Suddenly a blast of came from the bubble and struck a guard.

"Some of your guards are rebels! I don't know who! Fight till we can find them!" Suddenly all the guards turned on each other. Guard fought guard as I made my way over to the girl to pick her up and get her out of there. The king spotted me but he had no way to tell his guards without a loss of his head. Sorish reached down to pick up the girl. "I'll help you out of here, Ashla Icebreaker."

Ashla
02-08-14, 06:11 PM
Ashla heard the thud of a guard and felt her oppressor's grip loosen. He had been killed. Ashla's eyes had been closed, everything had still been blurred. However, now she could see the blood twinkling in front of her blue eyes. She slowly blinked, the sounds of war all around her. Please, did you come to save me? Why? She felt a tear drop, if anyone would die today, it would be her fault.

However, nobody else seemed to be focused on themselves as a familiar looking Coralian scooped her up and rushed her behind the pillars, leaning her against the walls. Dazed, Ashla blinked as the creature immediately turned back to the battlefield. She looked at her surroundings. This throne room was actually kind of small. Giant, fat pillars held the room up from the shadows of the walls. The simple, grey stone floor was covered with the shadows of people warring and red crimson splattered here and there.

Ashla sighed as she learned against the cold, stone wall. She wished she could at least join the fun... She suddenly felt something set off in her, a new spark of determination. If only she could stand! So she tried to pull herself up to her feet. Her shaking body refused but her will power was a decent opponent. Her eyes shone icy blue, no one would die because of her! She placed her hands against the wall, her feet against the floor, and pushed. She would stand... She would stand... She would stand... She was standing!

As if she was a zombie, Ashla half walked half dragged herself towards the light beyond the pillar's shadows. She was stubborn and persistent, even in her current state she wanted to fight! As she pushed herself forwards, she tripped on a rigid stone and fell against a huge pillar. She tiredly blinked then crazily pushed herself forwards again... Just to find herself falling again. To make matters worse than what they already were, a guard had noticed her and was racing towards her with a pike.

Ashla's eyes widened, she was falling to her hands and knees again; either that or being impaled. -However, somebody's warm body suddenly appeared and supported Ashla's own cold one. With that, the figure (who had his back turned to her) flung a yew arrow out towards the guard, striking him in the heart. As the scrawny guard fell, Ashla began to recognize her rescuer. His skin was a beautiful, bold fair. His messy, but still lavish hair came down to his shoulders and some got mixed with Ashla's black hair. Ashla blinked as she coolly whispered, "Julius..."

She heard him scoff, "Well, I'm here to save you now!"

He pulled another arrow, another yew arrow, back into his steel bow. Ashla felt her emotions start to take control again. She had been trapped in a shady cell, tortured for reasons she couldn't understand, then her former crush comes out of nowhere and saved her like she was some dismal in distress. Ashla felt a tear fall, "Why??" She questioned. She never treated him well since they had met again, why did he still come for her? Why? Why had he gone through all of this trouble for her? Ashla was worthless in all means possible! She knew from the bottom of her heart that that old fear would never go away; it was the darkness in her heart. That was why she had built up walls against him, that black goo inside her had taken over and she had come off as being somebody rather bitter. Only moments ago, Julius had been begging Ashla for forgiveness. Now: Julius had went through thick and thin to get to her. Now Ashla was the one who had treated him unfairly despite everything. Now, Ashla was the one who needed to apologize. Now, Ashla was guilty.

Tears formed in her now normal blue eyes, and they just kept falling. "Why??" She asked him in her scratchy voice, "Why did you come all this way just for me??"

He paused for a moment then turned to her, smiling, "Well, I really don't have the time to explain right now..." He remarked as he placed a free hand over Ashla's hand, limp against his side. He placed Ashla against the pillar again, her head was on on his shoulder, but was now leaned against the stone structure. "For once you could manage to sit back though." He chuckled and let her go. Ashla immediately fell on her bum again and blinked. She needed to know! She had to ask again: why??

But before she could, Julius had already charged back into the fray.

black shadow
02-08-14, 06:34 PM
Black Shadow took a step back in shock. How can he hear me? he thought to himself as he stepped on a sword of a fallen guard. It doesn't matter... He picked up the sword underneath his foot. and looked at his father. Take this, you want me to die honorably? Than so be it, your fate shall be one of honor as well. He thought as he tossed the sword to Kransov.

"If that is how you want it to be. Than your death shall come swiftly." Kransov said as he lunged his sword towards Black Shadow's chest. Shadow took a step to the side and slapped the sword downwards almost stabbing him in the foot. As his father passed his face, Shadow elbowed his back, sending him to the ground.

You have gotten sloppy father. It's sad, I remember the day you could never be beaten, he thought as he repositioned his feet to be square with Kransov's.

"You dare speak to me that way?! I will show you what it is like to feel pain!" He said as he stood and charged again. His sword was sent in a downwards slashing motion, aimed at Shadow's neck.

Again with a wild attack? When will you learn? Shadow thought as he ducked and threw his father over his shoulder. Honestly, you wont beat me with those attacks.

BlackGhostofSeaside
02-17-14, 07:10 PM
Julius had left Ashla with a small grin on his face, he had finally saved her! And better than even that, she hadn't turned him down! He smirked as he drew an arrow from his quiver and flung it at a soldier who fell flat on the floor. From there out Julius took his blade out and started attacking a random soldier. He immediately stepped back, holding his hands up, "Hey! I'm on your side!"

Julius wouldn't buy it that easily. He pointed his steel blade towards the guard's throat and growled, "Prove it."

The man hesitated for a moment, blinking wildly, "H-He forced me into servitude!"

"Oh really" Julius scoffed, it had taken the guard a moment before answering that. Was he just making up a story?

"It's true!" Another guard, who had blood all over his armor and face, came over with twin broadswords, "Douthedus was forced into the army, as well of me, against our wills. In fact..." The second guard grimaced. At first, Julius thought it was because of his graphic attire; however, Douthedus placed his hands over his head a whimpered, "H-He killed my entire family when I refused!"

Julius's eyes widened, a close and terrible memory overtook him for that moment. He remembered how the family of his own best friend Fulgur II had been responsible for wiping out his own family. He had barely survived because before the massacre was over, he had been banished because he refused to kill Fulgur II. Julius had believed that both sides had a reasonable side from at least one member, the actions of their fathers proved him wrong. Julius blinked, a single tear falling from his left eye. "How could you?!" He remembered their harsh, broken conversation quite clearly.

Julius forced himself back together, "A-And you still followed the king's orders?" Julius looked back to the few glimpses he had taken for Black Shadow's father, "... But he's so short."

"Yeah, b-but-" The second solider cried, "He would have k-killed us if we didn't!"

So he forced them by fear, eh? Julius blinked once more then grinned, "Welcome to your very own attempt to avenge your family, guys!" And he turned around and raced towards the next soldier. The second one who had joined him in conversation gasped, "What?? Are you crazy, man?! Who are you anyways?"

Julius stopped right there. The soldier he had been after was in a closed spear fight with another soldier, so Julius was free to relish the question. Somehow, since he had saved Ashla from another guard, something new had crept up his body and heart. Somehow, Julius finally felt free again to say...

... "I am Julius Tabor. Prince of Eiskalt and heir to the Tabor rule!" He turned to face the two guards in a smirk, "Join me and the others who have joined me and I promise you'll have a break from his rule forever!"

hoytti
03-31-14, 09:59 AM
After Sorish set Ashla down, he started to fight a group of warriors with his sword. Suddenly a fireball flew at him and he had to dodge. He looked over and saw that it was a monk in red robes. "By the power of Ra, I shall defeat you heretic! "

Great, a Host of Ra. I doubt Aurora is going to come out again so it's just me and Roxi this time. Well, might as well beat him, Sorish thought as he prepared his magic.

"We can do this Sorish," Roxi said through their connection. "I'll be right here to help you any way I can."

"Thank you Roxi. Now let's get ready, Sorish thought as he started to chant and a bubble of water formed in front of him. The Host of Ra laughed as he sent a fireball out at Sorish without even a word. The fire hit the water bubble and made the bubble his. However the water was still there as the fire dissipated. Sorish started to chant again and a beam of water shot out of the bubble right at the Host of Ra.

Ashla
05-03-14, 02:23 PM
Ashla could barely catch anything about what was going on beyond where she was, leaning against the freezing wall. She was still incredibly tired and dreary. Due to her instabilities to fight she found she was quite embarrassed. She always looked after herself and lived for herself, she had learned to since the day her uncle died and she was left lost and alone in it all. Ashla had learned to cope with the feelings in her which were loneliness and weakness and she had turned them into her greatest weapons. For everything to fall out of place like this, for a group of people to come all this way just for her... it was so foreign, it scared the girl. Ashla shook as the scene between her and Julius replayed in her head, she felt more than fear and helplessness, she felt guilt. She now knew how wrong she was in everything and now she wanted to scream in her sorrow. She knew that this entire thing had been her fault. She knew that if it weren't for her letting her guard down for just one second then getting captured, nobody would be here fighting and probably dying for her. She wanted to die herself for all of this.

Her eyes were closed, yet tears were creeping out from under her closed eyelids. Limp against the wall, the dried blood on her clothes was nothing to Ashla compared to her guilt. This was all her fault, she wanted to scream it, she wanted to run and hide from it. But emotions were emotions, and there would never be an escape from them. Under the cold shadows of the pillars holding this forsaken castle up, Ashla felt herself crumbling down inside.

"Emotions", Ashla's lips moved, her exhausted eyes still shut, her cheeks drenched in her own tears, "Curse them..." Curse everything...

The battle outside barely hit mute ears.

black shadow
05-04-14, 06:59 PM
The anger in the eyes of Kransov was now even stronger. The hate that he felt the day Black Shadow's brother died had noticeably multiplied. The pure rage caused him to attack without thought, one thing that was a big mistake. After every swing, Black Shadow could easily dodge and counter his father. Black Shadow almost felt sad for him. but of coarse, he was trying to kill him, and that was not something Black Shadow would allow.

Father, give up. You cannot win today. I will let you live if y... Black Shadow began to say whenever Kransov cut him off.

"Live? I would rather die than live with you behind the throne of MY country!" Kransov shouted.

If that's the way you want it... Then so be it. Black Shadow said, thrusting his sword forward to kransov's chest. The attack, that would surely kill his foe, was suddenly stopped. An arrow flew through the air and struck the outstretched sword. Black Shadow stopped and looked towards where the arrow came from. Then he saw someone he had not seen in years. Black Shadow took a step and lunged again, this time the sword making contact with Kransov's chest, causing him to fall lifelessly to the ground. He turned quickly to see where the arrow came from.

BlackGhostofSeaside
05-22-14, 09:10 AM
The men looked at Julius with a form of awe in their eyes... and fear.

"The lost prince of Eiskalt? Here?"

"A Tabot's still alive? Why are we following him?"

"A powerful ally I'd say!"

"The Tabors aren't extinct? That's a-amazing!"

Julius sighed and lifted his free hands smiling nervously, "Believe it or not I'm not quite the war machine, 'ya know..."

Now an entire circle of guards had come around him. Julius suddenly felt something heavy upon him. He had known that just about all of his family was dead, but it wasn't up until this moment he had realized how much responsibility that had put on his shoulders. He was suddenly unsure that he was ready. His other hand, the one with the sword, lifted his blade up to a defensive stance. "Well... are we going to do this or not?"

"The warmth of Eiskalt," Douthedus remarked, "We must be in good hands now..."

"And more," Julius stated, "Your own prince has returned to you." Julius gulped, wondering how much this speech would work, "This is your chance to break free!" He clenched his fist, another smile spreading across his face. He was indeed nervous, but he was also excited. This was what he was born to be! A prince leading loyal and proud men into valiant battle for a good cause.

The men whispered to each other for several moments, then looked to him... and nodded.

"We'll fight. Beside both rightful princes... and rightful kings."

Now, Julius was taken back. How was he ready for such a position. He seemed confident and even cocky on the outside, but inside he was not sure at all. Hey, pulling charades of moods was something he was really good at! Julius nervously smiled, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand, "I-I..."

"What's the first move, Prince Tabor?"

Julius' eyes flickered with unease, "W-Why are you following me?"

Douthedus sighed, "We'll follow anyone but him..." It was quite obvious who 'he' was, "And the Tabors have always been symbols of peace in your land... May it be the same here."

Julius finally let himself sigh then smiled a more confident smile, "Then let's do this."

hoytti
06-18-14, 11:29 AM
The Host of Ra didn't even move due to his arrogance. However as the beam continued on it's path it suddenly sped up as Sorish's eyes glowed blue and a blue aura surrounded him. The Host of Ra was sent flying back as the water hit him with the force of a really strong punch and sent him back into the wall. The water continued to pound into the Host of Ra for fifteen seconds before the beam retracted back into a ball of water. The Host of Ra fell forward and gasped for air.

"How? I'm a Host of Ra! How can a simple water mage defeat a Host of Ra?" the Host of Ra bellowed after he gained his breath.

Sorish looked at his bubble and said, "I honestly don't know, my water gun has never been that strong."

"That would be my doing," A familiar voice said in Sorish's head.

Roxi mentally searched Sorish's head and noticed that the weak third mentality had grown stronger. The first and strongest mentality is the mentality of Sorish, this is the one that controls his body on a daily basis. The second mentality is always fluctuating. This is the mentality of the Red Death, a disease that controls Sorish when he gets extremely angry. It makes him violent and is only strong enough to control him when Sorish finally breaks. The third one had always been there but was never strong, however, now it was strong enough that if it wanted to it could probably overpower Sorish's mind at any time. It is also the one that had spoken just now. If she remembered correctly, Sorish was being controlled by this mentality at the end of the Adventurer's Crown Tournament. The funniest thing about it was the fact that this mentality is completely female while the other two were male.

"Aurora? I thought you would stay out of this fight, Sorish said though a smile spread across his face.

Aurora chuckled in his mind. "Well, I didn't know you were fighting, I had just reawakened after the whole Abbey of Ra incident, and now that I am reawakened it is time for your training. However, you don't have time for that at this moment it seems," she said as Sorish jumped back just in time to avoid another fireball that the Host of Ra had sent at him.

"Don't you ignore me you vile, ignorant, inferior creature!" the man said as he sent another fireball at Sorish who just jumped away before he looked at the man with a hard stare that sent a shiver up the man's spine.

"Are you really so egotistical that you would would insult a being twice your height? Or is it that you are too dumb to think things through?" Sorish asked with a frown.

The man was so angry that fire started to shoot out of his ears, literally. The Host of Ra sent a giant ball of fire at Sorish who blocked it yet again with his bubble. Sorish then thought of rain dance which brought a creature, that almost looked like a short fat human, to start to dance around him. The Host of Ra sent another fireball that was intercepted by the creature who continued it's dance around Sorish. After three seconds the creature returned to the bubble and a cloud rolled into the hall and it started to rain... indoors! Everyone in the throne room was now drenched head to toe by the rain and all the blood was washed away.

"It seems the advantage is now mine," Sorish said as he shot another water gun at the Host of Ra. The Host of Ra jumped to the right to dodge the strong current. only to look up and see Sorish had taken out his sword and shield and was headed straight towards him. The Host of Ra sent another fireball at Sorish but by the time it reached Sorish, it was nothing more than a spark. The Host of Ra gulped as he dodged the giant's sword and created a sword of fire that he kept alive by keeping a constant stream of magic going through it.

"I will not loose to a lowlife like you," he said, though his voice showed how uncertain he really was. Sorish didn't even answer as he charged the man, ready to fight sword to sword.

black shadow
09-11-14, 06:39 AM
Black Shadow turned to see another archer readying an arrow. Black Shadow had to think quickly as another arrow flew through the air towards him. He jumped to the left, the arrow just barely missing Black Shadow's left leg. Placing his hand on the ground, he began to sprint towards one of the pillars holding up the roof. Another arrow flew past his face, this time a little too close.

Think... I need something to throw. Black Shadow thought to himself. Then he saw what he needed... Haltamalk Hramjjak. Black Shadow made a tough decision, and instantly began to run towards where is father now lay dead.

Black Shadow reached down and grabbed Haltamalk Hramjjak when a sharp pain shot into his hand. Looking down, Black Shadow noticed an arrow stabbed through it.

Son of a... Black Shadow thought as he ripped the arrow out in pain. He then painfully held Haltamalk Hramjjak up towards the archer. Show me what my father was talking about.

Instantly, a large red beam, the size of Sorish, shot out from the small stone, and struck the archer. As the beam ended, there was nothing in the archer's place. The whole room the stopped and went deathly silent. No one was fighting, and even the wounded were now watching Black Shadow

BlackGhostofSeaside
11-02-14, 12:32 PM
Well, given my stature I'm doing quite well as a leader.

Julius not only was able to rally a group to him, but he was able to snuff out those who supported the king. He was just about ready to give his men the order to stop a group of archers when...

A red light formed. An archer was gone.

Julius stared at his friend, Black Shadow, holding the mysterious, red object in his hands. Julius lowered the blade he had been ready to lift high in the air a moment ago. The prince of Eiskalt stepped forth.

"Shadow, why did you use that?"

That thing that had been aimed at Julius' beloved Ashla before, it now had completely disintegrated another human being. Julius looked down at his blade, covered with red crimson. His eyes widened, What are we doing?

Julius took the spotlight, "Gentlemen," he started, "Your king has passed." He motioned to the dead king. He followed the previous statement up immediately, "And his next in line is standing before you." He then motioned to Black Shadow. "The prince follows the king. And yet, we still fight." He motioned to the empty space where the archer once stood, "We could if prevented losing him. We didn't have to make mistakes." Julius sighed, he had no idea where on earth he was going, but now that he was the center of attention... "I'm a prince. My father has passed, and I am due to succeed him... however, I rejected that role. But your own prince hasn't forsaken you, he has come."

He turned to face the men behind him, "You can accept him now as your new ruler. We can end uneeded bloodshed an-"

"Unneeded bloodshed?" A man interrupted. Julius turned to see another soldier, "Us accept him?? He's the one who caused that death!"

Julius burst back and him, "Only because you wanted it!"

The man spat at him, "You have forsaken your own people, everything you ever cared for! We heard the prince of Eiskalt protected his family's enemies."

Julius sighed. He had protected a friend's enemy. He protect the heir to the position of an enemy lord's. He had protected him because he thought that conflict had been unneeded.

That conflict led him to being banished from Eiskalt.

The exiled prince sighed, I did, but... "That was a conflict similar to this one. My family fought an enemy that was friends for over four hundred years. I simply was stating that there could have been an end to that. There can be an end to this too. A happy ending."

The opposing man only snarled. This was a man fully dressed in armor, his only visible features being his olive eyes and blood red mouth, "I for one, enjoyed our king's reign." He pulled out a steel greatsword, "This conflict was necessary. To save him!"

The man charged at him.

hoytti
11-02-14, 10:55 PM
The Host of Ra was on the defensive the entire fight as Sorish's height and strength was nothing to Sorish's speed and accuracy. Sorish was leagues above the host who most likely spent all his time to perfect his fire magic and skimped out on his swordsmanship. Sorish continued to press the attack even as the others had stopped. The rain continued to fall which gave Sorish a great advantage as the rain put a tone of strain on the Host of Ra in order to keep his blade lit. The exertion of so much power had worn the Host of Ra out greatly and it showed on the host's face. He wouldn't be able to fight much longer.

Ashla
11-20-14, 07:42 PM
Ashla too was watching Julius' speech. She gasped when a humongous swordsman raced towards him with a greatsword. Julius ducked then looked up at him again. Ashla felt her heart churn.

I have to do something! I need to do something!

Tried as she could though, she could not get up. Ashla struggled, she groaned, she shook. She just couldn't pull herself up. Tears flooded her eyes once again as the conflict continued. She desperately watched, watching Julius' every mood. If he was to die here, it would have been all her fault.

"Julius," she shuttered, "Please win..."

She let herself go limp, desperately trying to gather the strength she had. She wanted to go out there so bad, battle boiled in her blood. She wanted to, she needed to! For Julius, for Black Shadow... for herself.

black shadow
11-26-14, 10:49 AM
Black Shadow stepped forward. Everyone near him flinched as he turned towards them. "This is what happens when one becomes crazed with power. They lose control, lose their ability to think. Every one of you were expendable to him. He did not care if you all died so he may live. Well that period of time is no more." Black Shadow thought. He hoped the stone would allow everyone to hear those words. Sure enough it did.

"The king has fallen, we are free!" A man shouted. Every man in the room then began to chant. Even the host of Ra fighting Sorish stopped and chanted: "Freedom!"

Black Shadow smiled. "The son of the King's son, Marvamik Firil will be the king. You will obey him, he will take care of you."

Marvamik entered the room and walked over to Black Shadow. "Thank you brother" He whispered in his ear. "I hereby, as my first decree, allow these people to leave freely." He said to the room.

Black Shadow turned to his brother, thanked him and handed the stone to his brother. "Keep this safe. let one one posses it again."

Philomel
01-20-15, 03:26 AM
Name of Thread: No Surrender, No Retreat (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26918-No-Surrender-No-Retreat/page2)
Judgement Type: No Judgement
Participants: Black Shadow, Black Ghost of Seaside, Hoytti, Blue Ghost of Seaside

Rewards:
Black Shadow (www.althanas.com/world/member.php?16247-black-shadow):
515 EXP
55 EXP

Black Ghost of Seaside (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?16357-BlackGhostofSeaside):
325 EXP
45 GP

Hoytti (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?16188-hoytti):
385 EXP
45 GP

Blue Ghost of Seaside (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?16205-BlueGhostofSeaside):
355 EXP
35 GP

Congratulations!

No AP is taken for members of the AP pilot programme as No Judgement costs 0 AP.

Hysteria
01-25-15, 05:09 AM
EXP/GP added.