PDA

View Full Version : The Walk of Shame

Nart
02-16-14, 01:33 AM
Well I'm already active in the arena, but I figured I would still use this thread to reach out since I'm still pretty new here. I've already meet a few pretty cool people and I'm loving the community so far.

So yea, I'll catch ya around.

Erikar
02-16-14, 05:59 AM
Glad you like it here! I'm Erikar(obviously), nice to meet you OOC. I don't know if you knew this or not, but I'm also Devon Steel, your current opponent in the Arena ;) Not only that, but I'm also a moderator, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

hoytti
02-16-14, 06:49 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

Nart
02-16-14, 08:33 AM
Oh sweet, so if that is one of your other account "sss", I'm guess you have a fair few. Anyway, I'll keep that in mind if I'm in need. Also, think you for the welcome hoytti.

black shadow
02-16-14, 09:32 AM
Welcome Nart. May your stay here be a great one

Lye
02-16-14, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the site Nart. I've seen you lurking around from time to time. Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions or need help getting into some quests/battles, let me know. I am the admin presiding over all the judges on Althanas, so once you finish a thread, we'll give it a look and offer some feedback.

Since you're new, I encourage you to look through our clans or "Power Groups". They are a great way to get started on quests with like minded players. Another important place to point out will be the Vignette area. This is a monthly prompt to write one post relating to the topic. So long as it is on topic you earn an easy 5% experience needed to level. Win first or second, and you'll score more goodies.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!