PDA

View Full Version : Battle like thing Interest check.

black shadow
02-18-14, 08:07 PM
Okay, so Quentin Boone gave me an idea in chat to maybe get my first IC win against someone else. So basically I am an archer, so Here's what would happen. You get three hours to get as far away from me as possible, After those three hours, I come after you. Your objective is to survive for 3 days while I hunt you down. after Those three days, if you have eluded me, then you win. if not, well then... You died. So Anyone interested. I would like anyone from level 4 and under please. If no one level 4 and under is interested, then I'll bump it up higher.

Fox Owen Xavier
02-18-14, 08:50 PM
So the "Most dangerous game" type of hunt? And who gets to set up the environment or did you already have something in mind?

Anyways, I love the idea and would like to do it. Unfortunately, as you might know, I'm extremely busy and rather behind on a bunch of other replies so I guess I'll have to let someone else take this and maybe some other time when I'm less busy, I can go against you.

black shadow
02-18-14, 09:00 PM
Most likely tropical forest like island. I am going very much MDG with this thread. Maybe add a few areas where you would probably want to avoid, but since you would be running, you could be the one to set where we are at at the given time. So like I could say in my post that if you keep heading the direction you are then you'll run into quick sand, but your character wouldn't know of coarse. But for the most part, it would be the hunted who sets the scenes.

Fox Owen Xavier
02-18-14, 09:06 PM
Sounds like a great arena for Fox, Wolf, or Rapture... Why do teachers have to give me a crazy amount of homework? :(