PDA

View Full Version : Hihi!

Reiko Inari
02-19-14, 05:12 PM
It's been a while since I've been gone and a friend has convinced me to Return. I'm very rusty since it's been a few years but I hope I can write some enjoyable roleplaying for people.

black shadow
02-19-14, 05:16 PM
Welcome Reiko. May your stay here be a great one!

Lye
02-19-14, 05:25 PM
Reiko... Seems super familiar... Are you linked to this Reiko (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?235-Reiko)?

Reiko Inari
02-19-14, 05:28 PM
Reiko... Seems super familiar... Are you linked to this Reiko (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?235-Reiko)?

hehe yeah, that's my old Character^^ Though the character I'm going to use is my fursona.

Lye
02-19-14, 05:32 PM
Holy Cow! I was actually thinking of trying to contact you! Do you remember little ol' me? Forbidden Nine-Tails?

I think I did some severe wreckage to your character in the Theatre of War back in the day!

Reiko Inari
02-19-14, 05:43 PM
hehe I think I do. I kinda got used to getting my tail kicked in battles, I was pretty low level when that happened too..

BlackAndBlueEyes
02-19-14, 05:46 PM
Well butter my biscuit! (Or "Well son of a bitch!", whichever you'd prefer)

Welcome back, Reiko! Hope all is well!

Lye
02-19-14, 05:47 PM
Good times, good times. Well welcome back. Many of the things you remember are still here and some have changed drastically. If you have questions, flag me down. I am the most available of the three admins. If I don't know the answer, I'll hunt it down for you.

Give the Power Group section a check, and when you are approved, the Vignette section deserves some love too. :)

Max Dirks
02-19-14, 05:59 PM
Holy buckets. Now here is a returning legend.

Learn from Reiko. He quests better than you.

Reiko Inari
02-19-14, 06:12 PM
Holy buckets. Now here is a returning legend.

Learn from Reiko. He quests better than you.

hehe oh wow. *blushes* I never really thought myself as a legend.

Ashla
02-19-14, 08:37 PM
Welcome back!

hoytti
02-19-14, 09:42 PM
A returning player from before I had even thought about writing huh? Well then *throws a welcome back party*

Also, hope you enjoy whatever changes have happened since you left.

Erikar
02-19-14, 09:45 PM
Hello there! Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading your roleplays! Any praise from Dirks sets the bar high.