PDA

View Full Version : Ixian Call to Arms

Amber Eyes
02-20-14, 12:08 AM
Dear Friends,

It grieves me to come to you in such a manner but it seems I must. Sei Orlouge has stepped down from his role of leader of the Ixian Knights. I will take his mantle and do my best to fill his shoes. I have little concern as to the future of our army as I know the strength we have does not come from one man. It is with that thought in mind I come to you and ask for aid. Many of you know Zerith Dracosius, a well respected soldier within our ranks and a close personal friend. A declaration of war has been laid against his homeland. The likes of Zack Blaze and his renegades would attack an innocent land and threaten our friend's wife and children. I ask that you stand with me. In my first act as leader of the Ixian Knights, I will stand and risk my life for one of our own. Who will stand beside me?

Kyla Orlouge.

Enigmatic Immortal
02-21-14, 03:06 AM
As has been my established roll, I have been assigned by my order to stand by the side of the head of the Ixian Knights. Though Sei has stepped down my duty has not changed. I shall do as I promised so many years ago and bend my knee to you as your bodyguard.

As for Sei, Jensen may not be able to protect him as he once did, (like he needed it) but as his friend Jensen still will look out for the guy.

Roht Mirage
02-21-14, 04:03 AM
Kyla, for everything you have done for me, and for the great leadership I know you can bring to the Ixian Knights, I am at your service. Your spear, your shield, or your spy.

Jensen, if Crozius gets too heavy, or you just don't need her at any given moment... I'll take her for a dance or two. She'll be home by nightfall. I promise.

Zook Murnig
02-21-14, 10:51 AM
Despite his personal feelings toward the Ixian Knights regarding their involvement in the Coronian Civil War and its effects on the villages of Concordia, Cohen would stand with them to defend the Naurim populations of the invaded nation (whichever nation that is). He is at the disposal of the new Ixian leadership, though wary of their intentions.

Breaker
02-21-14, 11:35 AM
Breaker stands with Kyla and the Knights.

Sir Walter
02-21-14, 11:40 AM
Sir Walter would like to offer his help.

hoytti
02-21-14, 09:34 PM
Sorish sends 1000 Coralian Troops to be split among the heroes on the side of the Ixan Knights, in exchange for total freedom of invaded country.

Ozoric
02-22-14, 04:55 PM
Knight-Commander Jacamar has preferred 10 Dragoon, (with mounts), and a garrison of troops (200 infantry and support staff) to small skirmishes. Ozoric, as Lancer, will lead this force. This aid comes with the condition that any involvement in the clan war will be in the form of Gisela battles only.

Breaker
02-22-14, 09:58 PM
This aid comes with the condition that any involvement in the clan war will be in the form of Gisela battles only.

Speaking of which, any word on when the official quorum calls will go up, or what the terms of battle will be? I believe that as defenders we have the right to choose...

Devon Steel
02-23-14, 12:28 AM
I may not be a member of the Knights, but I will stand with you if it means getting another crack at Zack Blaze.

Amber Eyes
02-23-14, 12:36 AM
Hopefully registration will be up soon. As far as the battles, since the IK is not being attacked directly we are splitting battle selections. If anyone has a preference please let me know, I will do my best to accommodate. Options are 1v1, 2v2, Gisela, Cell, or Ice Reaver-façade, though if you have another idea I will discuss them with Misery business and The Order.

Enigmatic Immortal
02-23-14, 12:46 AM
Jensen works best as an assassin, so 1v1 may be his fortay, but with a good partner (Like Joshua or Zerith) who can role play with Jensen and be able to operate within his means than 2v2 is an option for him.

Breaker
02-23-14, 02:34 AM
I'd be down for a party battle, (I think that could qualify as Ice Rever vs Facade or Cell) or something of the sort. That's what a clan war should be, to a relic like me. Actually I think my preference would be a Gery Braves vs NWO style war, but that'd require pretty much everyone to be on board.

Breaker
02-26-14, 12:09 PM
Sorry guys, I'm not sure I'll have the time to stay active in this and I don't have any faith in the game mechanics being used, so I'm not gonna play. Have fun trouncing that other team, looks like the good guys have got an overwhelming advantage as is.