PDA

View Full Version : A coat and more...

Séreméla
09-17-06, 02:13 PM
((I would like to use this entire transaction as a post in the quest (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2688) that I am doing in Salvar so I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you that I used it. And I am sorry to make this urgent but I need this transaction to be completed before I can continue with my quest))

Séreméla finally reached the border of the Vogruk-Stokes Company Estate. The two guards at the entrance looked more fierce than the ones from Knife's Edge, but they didn't say a word to her. They moved aside and allowed her to pass, then closed the gap behind her.

She looked around at the many small shops around the area. The smell of the salty ocean tickled her nose making her aware of it's presence. Masts from large ships could be seen over many of the shops. People were moving about in front of her from shop to shop trying to find the best deals.

Séreméla began to walk over to a shop and opened the door. The warmth from within made her realize just how cold the outside was.

The shop keep was just finishing with another customer when Séreméla walked up to the counter. She looked at him with a sweet smile trying to get the best kind of deal she could with her looks and began to talk.

"Hi there, I'm looking for some items and I was wondering if you could help me get them?" She decided not to wait for his reply, she knew it was always better to keep talking and not let them haggle her. "I need something of a coat. It needs to be light-weight, but warm. And I also need some matches and a few oil soaked rags on a stick for lighting. So what do you say? Can you help me?” She looked the man straight in the eyes as the blue in her own eyes began to brighten.

Note: She doesn't have the ablity to manipulate with her eyes, her eyes are just very bright when she wants them to be noticed

nekoprince
09-18-06, 05:49 PM
((This'll be generic for now. If you want more of an RP than just say so, I'll expand ^^))

"Well then," the shopkeeper said, smiling at the girl. He pointed towards the other part of the shop. "Go pick one out, I don't know your size. As for the rags and matches. Just grab a cheap shirt or two over there, and I'll give some matches and pil to you." He paused, then added, "Where're you headed anyway?"

Séreméla
09-18-06, 10:04 PM
((Feel free to RP if you want and if not then that’s cool. I will probably copy and paste our transaction and note your parts.))

Séreméla turned around and looked at the rack of coats. She walked over and ran her fingers through the different fabrics then picked out a jet black body-length thin-furred coat and put it on. A warm sensation instantly came over her. She took it off and folded it over her arm then continued looking around.

A small table in the corner of the store housed piles of old and tattered shirts. She picked up six of them then came to the counter and placed the items down. Séreméla quickly turned back around knowing she forgot something.

She looked around trying to ignore the question the shop keep had asked and spotted what she was looking for. She walked over to another table and picked up a leather backpack and placed it on the counter with all of the other items.

She looked at the shop keep and smiled. “Nowhere special, just up to the Ahyark Mountains.” She muttered the last part looking around. “So how much for the coat, back pack, old shirts, oil and matches?” She asked trying to change the subject.

nekoprince
09-20-06, 03:55 PM
"Huh," the shopkeeper replied, wondering why she would want to go up there. He didn't know much of whatever she wanted up in that region, but it wasn't his place to question. "80 gold total. 10 for the matches and shirts, and 30 for the back pack and coat."

Séreméla
09-20-06, 10:03 PM
Séreméla looked at the shopkeep square in the eyes. "80, huh? And how much to get a few sticks to wrap the shirts around? I only have 5 more gold pieces and I need atleast 3. It doesn't matter what kind of wood...Just any old scraps you have laying around would be very very helpful." She said with a sweet voice. She knew she had more than a total 85 but she wanted to save atleast some of her money, but she knew if it came down to it she would use it all to make it to the mountain and find out really what was inside of the uncovered tomb.

nekoprince
09-22-06, 03:51 PM
"Fair enough, there's a couple by the fireplace, jus take two or three on your way out," the shopkeeper replied. "So total of 82 gold, fair?"

Séreméla
09-22-06, 03:55 PM
Séreméla smiled and placed her money on the counter then picked up the items and put them in her new bag. "Thank you very much." She said as she walked by the fireplace picking up three pieces of wood then walked out of the door.

nekoprince
09-23-06, 09:22 AM
((Bazaar Transaction done, yadda yadda.

18 gold remains at time o thread completion))