PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia Revisited

Max Dirks
03-04-14, 05:00 PM
Hello folks.

As I mentioned in the recent podcast, I have access to an old copy of Althanas' database. To those of you familiar with our iterations, it would be from Bluethanas. Since it's incomplete (missing userdata), I can't mirror vB to create a locked archive. I can however dig through and find your old writing.

This is a time consuming venture (because I have to search through a several thousand page microsoft word document for each instance of your character's name or keyword), so don't expect me to find this stuff right away. However, free of charge, I'll find your old threads and post them here. I'll do orders on a first come first served basis. Keep in mind, the format is going to be MYSQL, so it'll be funky. I won't go through and edit the content to make it readable either--that'll be your job. Most of these things have already been judged and since it might be hard to find the original judgment, I won't allow you to repost for EXP. You can repost them here though so that you'll have a permanent record in a more stable database, though.

I'll need the name of the thread and the name of the participants. If they are common names (like Dirks) give me something unique to your character that ONLY your character would use. Dates are useless because it's in post order (1-50,000). So, who's first?

Requiem of Insanity
03-04-14, 06:20 PM
With pain such as this, its only fair to trade an eye for an eye.

Had Ran, Zantetsuken, Sheex, KOA, and one other....

Keywords you won't find elsewhere is Zantetsuken, Masamune.

Enigmatic Immortal
03-04-14, 06:24 PM
The Reprisal of Obsession and Dejection by Unfulfilled and Disillusion

And...if you happen to cross it. Temen-Ni-Gru by KOA.

Those were the threads I had the highest Trouble finding after the crash. :/

Edit: if you find them, I'll donate to Althanas 20$

Dissinger
03-04-14, 08:54 PM
Letho and my Serenti battle

Would have had Ebony Ivory Spite Malice Lawmaker Chodan on the Letho and Dissinger accounts

Max Dirks
03-05-14, 12:38 AM
This is all I have of With Pain Such As...

KOA POSTED:

((Closed to those I invited. Fellow word of advise: Remember, this takes place about ten years in the future, so please, by all means, use whatever skills of abilities you WITHIN REASON would be able to do in the future. Say your characters are about level tenish... This is the way this thread rolls.

This story takes place in Zantetsuken's and KOA's future. This is something that takes place before Two Swords...))

I donÃ*t believe this... The dark Knight Vladimir thought in his mind. He...he couldnÃ*t have...both of them...they should have....they have....they didnÃ*t....

For the last few hours Vladimir Sigma had stared at two bodies on the ground. Two lifeless bodies that had shed all the blood they had left to offer. One of the corpses was a very strong, well built man, and the other a slender, but well built body, lying next to each other holding hands, their weapons a few feet away from them.

ìVladimir,î A soothing voice said. ìMy love,î the voice said softly. A gentle hand was placed upon VladimirÃ*s shoulder. ìI have no words for you...but remember this. I am here for you, and I love you.î

I donÃ*t believe this... Vlad thought over again. Now I truly am the last Knight of Apocalypse... The hand shifted down VladimirÃ*s back to his hand, where it joined with his and held it tightly.

ìI canÃ*t believe my brother would do such an act...î Vladimir released the hand and turned on her, his voice shouting at the top of his lungs.

ìYOUR BROTHER KILLED MY PARENTS! I MUST DO SOMETHING!î Vladimir glared at his wife, Serra, Sister to his worst enemy, Karel Raven.

ìVladimir, you mustnÃ*t let this consume you,î Serra pleaded. Vladimir growled low and spoke harshly.

ìOh, I see, IÃ*ll just let your brother kill my PARENTS and LET HIM FU*CKING GET AWAY WITH IT? NO, HE MUST PAY FOR THIS!î Vladimir stormed out of the room, his face contorted with emotions. He wanted revenge, he wanted it now. But thanks to his wife, Karel had left. Now Vladimir would have to wait. ìNO!î Vladimir shouted. HE MUST PAY NOW! Vladimir ripped the Masamune out from its resting place, looking at the colored hue. It wasnÃ*t very bright at all, which meant Karel was no where even remotely close by. ìYou WILL show me where that weak fool is!î Vladimir said demonically to the blade.

ìVlad!î Serra called out. ìCalm yourself!î Vladimir bared his teeth at his own wife.

ìHow can you expect me to sit still after he murdered my parents?î Serra remained silent, softly shifting uncomfortably. ìThis is not my fault Serra. You are stuck in the middle of this, and there is no way I will pull back my hatred for your brother just to please you. No, the man must pay for his sins against me.î

ìVladimir it must stop!î Serra pleaded. ìThink Vladimir, stop and think!î Vladimir turned away from his wife, hitting her in the face with the hem of his cloak.

ìI must do the only thing I can...I must get revenge on him...but killing him is to easy. There is only one thing that I can truly do to make him pay...î Vladimir stopped and turned to Serra. His wife eyed him tearfully, confused. ìOHHHH....î Vladimir said thinking of something devious. ìI think I know how to get back at your brother...î Vladimir was now in a trance, intoxicated almost with the images of his plan in motion.

Only one thing would be able to force Karel to feel the hurting that Vladimir had felt when he watched his parents die. Only could by VladimirÃ*s hands a idea so perfect for revenge could be carried out. And the more he thought of his revenge, the more likely and available the resources to carry out his plan.

Quickly Vladimir rushed down the flight of stairs to the airships control room. He set course for KarelÃ*s most treasured memory, Black Sun Isle. His plan being set into motion.

KarelÃ*s precious homeland would burn to millions of dragons...

------------------

Zantetsuken POSTED:

He drank his beverage woozily, trying to see straight and make sense of his situation. So far he had no luck, and somehow he thought by drinking more, the numb feeling would go away. So he drank, and drank, and drank. He continued this process until he felt nothing at all, but the images in his head still played over and over, the blood spilling to the ground, the walls being cracked and the steel swords hitting against each other. The sounds of the event were still vividly being played over and over in his head of the sharp instrument of death impaling into the soft, bare flesh of his foes, the screams of agony, the screams of horror, all of this and more. The sparks of the metal, the clashing of swords all rang in his head like a bell.

These were thoughts that protruded into the mind of the Saint of Swords. These acts of violence were his and his alone. The pain he drank away would return, and somehow it made him feel worse. ìWaitress,î Karel blundered. ìAnother drink to forget the pictures in my head.î A tall, slender blond haired woman walked through the wooden bar towards Karel, who was huddled in a corner away from the life of the bar.

ìIf you havenÃ*t forgotten it by now, Mr. Raven, than chances are you never will...î She said sweetly placing a cup of steaming black liquid in front of Karel. Karel looked at the cup and up at the waitress. ìJON?î The waitress shouted. The bartender gave her his attention. ìIÃ*m taking a quick five.î Jon nodded. Karel scooted to the side of the booth to allow the waitress in.

ìWhat is this stuff?î Karel asked sniffing the drink.

ìA new drink that has come out made from the beans found on this island and other places around the world. Should help return your vision. Getting really popular in the world, called coffee. Helps drain out the drunkenness in your system, but not the hangover. We call ours Black Gold.î Karel raised a surprised eyebrow as he let the information sink in. He rose the cup to his lips and sipped gently.

ìTastes like crap.î Karel muttered. The waitress grabbed Karel by the chin with both hands.

ìListen, Mr. Raven. You are doing the exact same thing your father did when your mother died. You need to stop hiding behind these things...î The waitress grabbed KarelÃ*s bottle of beer and placed it out of reach of Karel. ìTell you what, if you promise to stop ordering beers and such, and you drink the coffees instead, IÃ*ll pay for your beers and the drinks are on the house, okay sweetie?î Karel looked at the woman and nodded.

ìThank you for taking care of me...î Karel said watching the waitress get up.

ìFor your family?î she piped happily. ìanything.î And the waitress walked away.

Now that his only source to literally drown his sorrows was taken away, Karel wandered what he had left to do. He felt bad that he had killed VladimirÃ*s parents, but he felt so right in doing it. The bastard Vladimir had stolen his sister away from him. He loved his sister so, and he did worse than kill her...he married her. And then somehow Serra thought it would be a good idea to get VladimirÃ*s parents, Vlad, and Karel all on the same airship for a cruise to one of the paradise islands? It seemed so stupid. Karel and Vladimir would never be able to sit still knowing the other was so close. Yet with all this knowledge, Karel went. And it broke down in a matter of days. Soon a few drinks led to insults about others mothers, and thatÃ*s when Karel and Vladimir exploded. Yet VladimirÃ*s father ripped Vlad away, and challenged Karel to a battle instead. Karel accepted, and the rest as they say, is history.

So in a single battle, Karel had killed off two of the three last remaining members of the Knights of Apocalypse, leaving Vladimir the sole survivor. Vladimir looked at Karel in shock, and Karel was about to charge and end his worst nightmareÃ*s miserable life before Serra stopped Karel and gave him the guilt trip of a lifetime. Soon reality caught up with KarelÃ*s aggression, and what he had done was not only selfish, but wrong. The battle was between himself and Vladimir. The others needed not concern themselves with such matters.

ìI wonder what I would do...î Karel said to himself drinking the Black Gold. ìProbably go out and get....î Karel dropped the mug of coffee and it shattered on the floor upon impact. Reality had finally caught up with Karel yet again, and the revelation was clearer than the sky out the window. If Karel had lost his parents...he would already be on his way to extracting the perfect revenge that would make his foe feel his pain just like he felt. Which scared Karel out of his daylights...

There would be no end to what Vladimir would do to Karel to extract the perfect revenge...

-------------------

RAN POSTED:

That drunkard had a point; there were flaws in her idea. It still seemed like a good idea but no one wanted to be lost in the sewers fearing a collapse in the tunnel. But still the man was drunk most the time and he made her plan look like something an idiot dreamed up. The fox girl could only blush and stand still to be humiliated as such and by this same drunkard who kept on calling her ëFox Lady.Ã* She would have been an easy target for a dragon in that instant but the dragons were too busy elsewhere causing havoc. All Kit was doing was twitching her tail with ire and shame that her plan had been torn apart by the drunkard.

Kit sighed in relief to find that Sheex was no longer critiquing her plan but was now yelling at Karel about his running away and how Kit was better with a sword. She might have taken it as a complement if the drunken man wasnÃ*t simply using it to show how low the ësword saintÃ* was. It seemed to Kit a mere berating of the man than making Doji seem to have any virtue, other than a perfectly good tail she did not want to ruin. ìHey quit being so harsh. ThereÃ*s no shame in leaving silly squabbles behind.î Kit said with her voice crackling with anger, she was fed up with the drunk and his dealings. But it would do nothing but ignore him and run towards the fort that she and her fellow survivors would find shelter.

Kit hated the running as much as ever, she had dealt a good wound to a dragon but still even with that luck and skill there were at least a hundred more to go and she could not handle that many, all she could do was run while helpless innocents were killed and eaten or simply roasted, Kit wanted it to stop, but at least they reached their goal.

Sakai was there standing outside the capital building. Doji was glad to see a familiar face and someone that might call her by name instead of Fox lady. ìI made it! And you did too!î Kit yelled out happily, the only person that seemed to understand her in this place was still alive. She almost ran to him and embraced the man who shared her homeland but merely let her tail wag like a puppyÃ*s that had been reunited with an old friend. ìWasnÃ*t easy, I had to gouge out a dragonÃ*s eye to get here.î The fox girl said finally feeling of some accomplishment as if she wasnÃ*t some confused fox girl.

If Kit wanted to embrace Sakai her time ran out as Karel had decided to enter. He asked the fox girl to join but made several failed attempts at her name and simply left it at fox lady, did everyone have to call her that, it was so degrading, even after she had given them her name. ìIf itÃ*s too much, just call my Kit.î Kit yelled not wanting to be called fox lady anymore, and if Kit was too hard to remember then there was no hope for the people of this nation.

The entrance was rather violent, as Karel had got sick of talking to the bastard guards that would rather watch their own people being eaten alive than disobey orders. Kit was more displeased about this place even more to see such a cold hearted police force, the group they were in had to leave a few people but they did their best to keep everyone they could alive even having a few sacrifices and yet the guard simply barred access to seal the fate of everyone caught outside. It was sickening and Kit was just about ready to show them the error of their ways. Except Karel was first to show the guards their error. Not only are they immoral but also incompetent, this place is as good as ash Doji thought with a gloom realization that the sword saint had such ease in defeating the guard and entering the war room, way too easy, this place could have been overrun by little children, the dragons was just plain overkill.

Doji was so glad to get off her feet when she was able to sit on one of the cushy chairs that littered the room. At least they know how to make a girl comfortable after being shamed by a swordsman. Kit thought as she smiled while letting her tail hang limp, now it seemed theyÃ*d get some rest before a true plan of escape could be forged. Kit was truly happy to have some rest. No there was not much time to rest, Karel, Sheex, Sakai seemed to be planning the rescue of the other people at other places and she had the library. ìI donÃ*t think thereÃ*d be anyone there except for a bunch of dingy old books. I donÃ*t want to risk my life for some wads of paper.î Kit said not wanting to remove her butt from the chairÃ*s cushion.

ìPlease Fox Lady but my fatherÃ*s in there and he would not leave with us.î A middle-aged woman pleaded to Kit, causing the fox girl to bite her lip at the term fox lady but she relaxed not wanting to look petty at not saving the womanÃ*s father though he was probably old, but still it looked like everyone including Sheex was going to be heroes and so Doji had to or look petty, she had to do her duty.

ìAlright, IÃ*ll see to the people at the library.î The fox girl said with a fake smile, trying to look like she didnÃ*t mind at all, hoping to make up her sin of wanting to stay in the soft seat. Kit left the room and into the chaos as the dragons stormed everywhere. It seemed to have calmed down as there was no one else in the street and mostly bored dragons looking for a stray victim.

Kit went forward and hid underneath a pillar that was partially collapsed, she couldnÃ*t be seen yet or there would be no way for her to escape. Kit took a few panting breaths before she darted to the next shelter hoping no dragon would notice her. It was so much easier without the other people, they had called too much attention to themselves and would not have made it without Karel and the gang. Still Doji couldnÃ*t be careless, she had to be sure that no dragon could see her every time she made her sprint to the next shelter, at least there was plenty of hiding spots for the vixen, the dragons sure made a mess of everything and it was humorous that they would make it easier for the prey to escape. Kit smiled as she neared the library, it seemed like there wouldnÃ*t be any trouble at all.

Then a Dragon spotted Kit, but did not make a sound, his one eye lusted for the foxÃ*s flesh. The dragon wanted revenge for his eye. That damn girl had sliced it open and there was only a bloody spot left. The monster was going to have its vengeance by tearing the girl limb from limb while still alive a painful death that was truly fitting for its eye.

The Dragon swooped down but Kit saw the beast and felt itÃ*s blood rain on her. She rolled to barely avoid the talons and drew her blade, ready to take out the other eye but the lizard started to breath fire and forced Doji to jump and run out of the way until the dragon was out of breath, it would have been KitÃ*s chance to counter but the monster took to the skies for another run at the girl, he had learned not to let his face get close to the girl. Still Doji knew she had her chance to run to the library and she did, forcing her leg muscles to work even though they burned from the sprint, she needed to get into the library before the dragon could make itÃ*s second run. She was so close when one eye plunged down again in hoped of catching the girl in his talons. Kit could feel the coldness of her sweat against her hot body as Kit could not relent her flight, she needed to reach the stone archway of the library and she had made it through, while the dragon smashed in breaking the entrance and getting caught. The dragon hit the girl with its body forcing her forward and to fall against the ground, lucky to be alive. The one eyed dragon however was stuck and could not move out from under the rock that partially buried him. ìThat was close, you stupid dragon.î Kit said as she breathed heavily almost ready to collapse but not wanting to in front of the dragon.

-------------------

Zantetsuken POSTED:

Permission to Bunny Sakai and Sheex are granted...

ìI know what youÃ*re trying to say Sakai, but thatÃ*s not what the situation at hand is all about.î Karel said uneasily as he moved his swiveling chair left and right quickly. He had just heard SakaiÃ*s theory on the dragons and it made KarelÃ*s position very awkward. If his entire Island knew that all these deaths were caused by his jealous actions... Karel couldnÃ*t even bring it to bear.

ìKAREL!î Sakai had lost his cool as he slammed his two fists down on the opposite ends of KarelÃ*s chair, stopping the chair from moving. He took in a long, deep cleansing breath as he looked at the Saint of Swords with tired eyes. ìIf you so strongly think I am wrong, and I rarely ever am, than could you please explain it to me?î Karel tensed his shoulders a little as he pressed his fingers together below his chin.

ìDo you honestly think this many dragons could be still alive from a childÃ*s nightmare Sa-ì Sakai sighed as he released KarelÃ*s chair.

ìDonÃ*t blow me off like this Karel. You start drinking, dragonÃ*s go hay wire, and your peaceful island is now in ruins. I canÃ*t help save these people unless I know what we are up against, now is it the Knights of Apocalypse that are doing this, or not?î The entire war room remained quiet as they watched the two leaders yell at each other. ìKarel, you need to tell me!î Karel laid his head back as he began to spoke, but Sakai cut him off. ìThink really hard about what you are going to tell me, for I have no more patience for this bull****!î Karel eyed the informant with contempt, but nodded slowly.

ìThe attack is not lead by the KnightÃ*s of Apocalypse.î Karel said succinctly. Sakai rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his chair, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his two fingers.

ìThan who?î Sakai said getting angry again.

ìI honestly donÃ*t know.î Sakai glanced up at Karel, his face looked as if he had just aged by fifty years in the last five minutes. ìYour cards are wrong Sakai.î Now SakaiÃ*s face was filled with surprise, more or less hinting at it for Sakai only briefly raised an eyebrow.

ìI take great pride in what I do Karel. It was what I was trained to do in my life, and IÃ*d like to think I do it well. To say my cards are wrong is to say I am wrong, and that is an insult.î Karel raised a hand to silence Sakai.

ìThe KnightÃ*s are no more,î Karel said interrupting Sakai before he could talk. Another eyebrow was raised in surprise, if only briefly. ìThey were killed. Every last one of them, slaughtered in a holy crusade.î Sakai looked at KarelÃ*s face, studying each and every detail to see if Karel was lying, but the informant couldnÃ*t see any trace.

ìHow...who could have the resources...the power to stop the Knights of Apocalypse?î Karel rose out of his seat.

ìA single man.î Karel said tiredly. ìA man who has no remorse, no regrets, no care for human life. A man trained by them to be the best of killing machines. He killed off all but two of them.î Karel let Sakai take in the information. After a moment, Sakai turned to his cards and pulled out one of them. Using his concentration, he slapped the card on the wall and it grew to the size of the wall he used. Vladimir Sigma was all the place. His parents were classified as members of the KOA, and still in active duty.

ìYou mean...he killed all of them, but his parents?î Karel nodded. He took heavy steps out towards the hallway and when he reached the door he stopped. Without looking at Sakai, he said in a defeated voice,

ìEvery last one of them but the two people he truly loved. I killed them for him.î And with that Karel exited the war room, his secret revealed.

The Saint of Swords walked down the hall ways of his city hall. The pictures were all fallen or obscured in their hanging rest. Karel had begun to relive each moment in his head again of the events that occurred only twenty-eight hours ago. Each swing of his blade had struck the body of VladimirÃ*s parents. Each stroke dropping more and more blood onto the ground before it turned into a small puddle, which eventually turned into a massive pile. Karel never let up his swings, a frenzy taking control of him. Deep inside he was screaming for himself to stop, but his rage consumed him, not satisfied until he had spilt the blood of a thousand.

Karel felt whoozy and placed his hand on the marble wall for stability. The cold stone sent chills down KarelÃ*s arm, but he didnÃ*t even notice. He was to busy coming to terms with his actions. The death of two people had sent Vladimir into a rage of no return. He wanted the perfect revenge, and he got it. Karel felt helpless and powerless; all the training to be the Saint of Swords wouldnÃ*t help him now. The dragons were already proving that very well. He had nothing in his resources or knowledge to save his precious homeland, and he shed a solitary tear knowing his homeland was doomed. But this moment of sadness made Karel bitter, and he slammed his fist into the wall, cracking it. Damnit Vladimir Sigma... Karel thought angrily. How can you be so cold...so heartless? Have you truly no soul of which you can call your own? This is a battle between the two of us, you didnÃ*t need to bring them into it! Karel hit the wall again, but this time it fought back, sending shards of dust into KarelÃ*s eyes. Karel stepped away from the wall and wiped his eyes out cursing at the wall with all his might.

ìWell, well,î Rebecca said, alarming Karel. ìThe incredible Saint of Swords, in all his glory, defeated by a single wall.î KarelÃ*s rage had consumed him as he threw a dagger at Rebecca. The woman drew her sword blocking it. ìOkay, okay, maybe that was not the best thing to say.î Rebecca said uneasily. ìYou looked....troubled. Maybe I can help.î Karel glared at her, his eyes full of fire.

ìHow in the hell do you think you can ease my pain when you know nothing of it?î Karel said bitterly, turning his back to her. Karel could hear the whistling noise from a mile away as he turned around and caught the same dagger that he threw at Rebecca.

ìBecause some of us know what it is like to feel pain!î Rebecca shot back. ìI may not know anything about you, Karel Raven, but I know that you have had it rough like me. I take it life hasnÃ*t given you many breaks recently.î Karel rolled his eyes.

ìLook out a damn window and answer it for yourself!î Karel blared back. Rebecca took a step backwards. She looked down to her feet for some unknown support, but she got back up and took a few steps towards Karel.

ìSheex gave me the run down of you Karel.î Karel huffed. ìHe told me many things about you.î

ìWhat in godÃ*s green earth could that Drunken Wanderer say about me that probably is true?î Rebecca bit her lower lip and took another few steps towards Karel before leaning on the wall.

ìYou owe that man Karel,î KarelÃ*s face gave off the slightest hint of surprise. ìThe things he said about you were things I admire about a man. And the way he said him, while drunk as he was, I could feel they were all true. That drunken womanizer, as much as I hate to admit it, is a great judge of character.î Karel huffed again leaning his back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest and placing one of his boots against the wall. ìI wouldnÃ*t be here talking to you if I didnÃ*t believe what he said.î Karel forced out a laugh.

ìYou were duped by a drunken wanderer.î Karel said. ìI have changed so much. Done things I regret to this day even. I have murdered people, taken peopleÃ*s lives in vain.î Rebecca took a few more steps closer. ìMaybe a long time ago, I could be the person someone would want to be with, but not now. My life is too screwed up.î Rebecca placed a gentle hand on KarelÃ*s arm. The Saint of Swords quickly stiffened up. He remembered someone touching him that softly, that lovingly before.

ìKarel, your life isnÃ*t the only one screwed up around here.î Karel felt very uneasy. ìI lost my brother so long ago. We would do everything together, he taught me the sword, manners, proper way to do things. Than he went off to war and suffered a terrible battle. I havenÃ*t seen him since. Yet being by you seems to rip the miles away and I feel close to him again. CanÃ*t you feel something like that to?î KarelÃ*s mouth quivered.

ìI can...like your brother; I had the same feelings for my sister. But she died.î Karel clenched his fists as he fought back the memories. ìExcuse me; I need to go check on things.î Karel said moving away from Rebecca. Rebecca pulled on KarelÃ*s arm, forcing him to look at her.

ìIf you ever need someone to talk to. Someone who can understand and help, I am always here.î Karel just nodded, leaving her.

His steps echoed in the still halls, most of the people going to sleep for the night. He heard Sakai and Sheex talking out on the balcony, and Karel felt no desire to go and be with them. He only felt like being alone for the time being.

ìBastard Sheex,î Karel said to himself. ìwhat is he trying to accomplish? I canÃ*t fall for anyone...I shouldnÃ*t. So what if she reminds me so much of Serra that it burns a hole in my heart!î KarelÃ*s blade left its sheath and he stabbed it forward knocking down a door. He entered the room and sat in the corner on a few crates. He had reached another supply room full of linens and pillows. He sat to himself, pulling out his locket and starring at the picture of his himself and his sister together. He felt a longing for her so strong that he wanted to rip his hair out in insanity. He wanted to be with her again so much. He forgot about Vladimir, the dragons, his home. Everything became clouded except for his thoughts on his beloved sister.

A few hours passed by in the night and Karel had nearly dozed off looking at his sister. He heard a few noises in the distance, and then heard the window open and soon a dark colored net of some sort dropped down onto the Saint of Swords. Thor came in via the window, dropping something on Karel and then leaped out landing before him, sitting on all fours and twirling his tail in curiosity to see how Karel would react. Karel flailed his arms around until he was able to see what it was the cat literally dragged in. He was about to get angry when he realized it was his torn up fighterÃ*s trench coat. It had a few burn marks in it, but otherwise was still usable. Karel looked to the cat and grinned.

ìThanks little buddy.î Thor mewed happily and jumped onto KarelÃ*s shoulder and lay there lazily, dangling one paw over Karel and woozily rotating his tail. Karel nuzzled the cat and spoke to it softly saying, ìWhat a day huh?î The cat mewed in response, and mewed again as if to say, ìYep, and Sheex is a bastard.î Karel nodded his head. ìYes indeed Thor, Sheex is a bo-ne-fied, one hundred and ten percent bastard. But you got to admit, he has his useful moments.î Thor purred his response. ìWell what do you expect from a drunken wanderer? IÃ*m the Saint of Swords and he killed more dragons than I have today!î Thor looked at Karel. ìYour right, that didnÃ*t need to be said, besides he already has an ego problem.î Thor purred again. ìYa, he sure knows how to liven things up. HowÃ*s your tail by the way.î Thor shrugged and mewed again. ìYa, my backs killing me from being knocked flat every ten seconds.î Thor gave an angry meow as a response to KarelÃ*s comment. ìWell I didnÃ*t see you fighting dragons!î Karel said defensively. Thor perked up and hissed loudly at Karel. Karel rose up as well.

ìYOU DID NOT KILL NINE DRAGONS BY YOURSELF!î Karel blared. Thor hissed violently. ìBULL, YOUÃ*RE A CAT!î Thor swiped an angry claw at Karel, who dodged it. ìSee you canÃ*t even hit me!î Thor hissed again. ìOh but you can out drink me! ThatÃ*s a cute response. What do you want, a drinking medal? Go talk to the drunken wonder of the world.î Thor mewed one last time, and Karel laughed as he watched Thor get down and leave. ìYa, same to you buddy, good night.î Karel took off his ceremonial cloak and replaced it with his fighterÃ*s jacket. He felt a little better after talking with Thor and he decided now was the time for bed.

Karel left the storage room and walked out a few steps and saw Rebecca leaning by a window. His thoughts became clouded again as he decided to work out something of a way to talk to her. The blunt approach would be best.

ìYou miss your brother very much it drives you insane.î Karel took a step behind her and fought the urge to touch her. ìIt drives you mad to want him so much, but you know you canÃ*t have him, but you fight anyway slowly pulling out your hair one strand at a time.î Rebecca looked at Karel with watery eyes.

ìHow did you kn-ì Karel cut her off by placing a finger on her lip.

ìBecause thatÃ*s how I feel about my sister. Every day I wondered the land looking for something I couldnÃ*t have because she was dead. Well, I thought that. It turns out she was alive, and for such a brief moment in my life I was happy, so happy I saw her again.î

ìWhy such a brief moment?î Karel bit his lip as he looked out to the horizon. The sky was beautiful, despite all the chaos that plagued it. Karel loved his home so much, but his thoughts returned to the conversation.

ìThat longing and looking for a dead person was replaced with a longing for wanting her back. She married.î Rebecca looked at Karel, confused. ìA man I know, Vladimir Sigma.î Karel said hoping that would end the matter.

ìThe man you are trying to kill...î Rebecca said shocked. ìOh Karel...î She said holding him tightly.

ìHow did you know?î Karel asked. Rebecca looked at KarelÃ*s eyes; a smug expression covering her fair and beautiful face.

ìI asked Sakai. He was happy to tell me certain things he deemed, ëundamagingÃ*, whatever that means.î Karel sighed in relief that it was at least someone who heard the story while Karel was sober and not drunk. ìWas I wrong to do this?î Karel shook his head and stroked a hand through her hair.

ìNo. And to answer your question thatÃ*s how I know.î Rebecca gave off a small chuckle. Karel held Rebecca tightly, and they embraced each other for a good long time before Thor poked his head around the corner, followed by another face, one of which Karel didnÃ*t wish to see.

ìALL RIGHT KAREL!î Sheex shouted. Immediately the drunk covered his mouth and Thor went frantic swiping at Sheex as if what he done had ruined a religious ceremony. The scene was funny, had Karel and Rebecca not pushed each other away so quickly looking embarrassed.

ìRight, well time for bed.î Karel said happily scooping up Thor and walking away towards his room. He turned to Rebecca and looked at her bowing low in mock courtesy. ìIÃ*ll see you tomorrow.î Rebecca gave a curtsy and left, grinning to herself. Sheex was on the ground, bleeding from the small cuts that Thor inflicted (and was still trying to inflict) laughing or crying in hysterics, either way Karel didnÃ*t know.

ìHa, liked the way I set that up Karel! Ha, Love Doctor Sheex strikes again. Call me cupid!î Karel shrugged his shoulders dropping Thor on top of Sheex. The cat hissed wildly and Sheex cried out in pain as the cat went to town of the drunk.

ìOH GOD THATÃ*S A NEW DEFINITION IN THE WORD PAIN!î KarelÃ*s laugh echoed in the halls.

((Everyone have a nice good night post, cause dragons are coming again! Room assigments are Sheex and Karel, Sakai and Ran.))

------------------

Informant of Shadows posted:

(Permission to bunny Sheex granted...)

Sakai sighed as he watched Karel leave. The silence in the room was pregnant and he could feel a pressure on everyone's minds. As he looked around he spoke irately, "Don't just stand there, get to work! We need to save these islands, and if you stop we won't get ready for the next wave!"

The people seemed to jump at the harsh words before they ran about. Sakai meanwhile had taken off his glasses and rubbed his temples furiously in an effort to get rid of the headache from yelling so often. As he remained there he felt himself dozing off and got up shaking his head. He couldn't afford to sleep, not now. There was work to be done, reports to be spoken, information to be gathered. He couldn't afford to sleep.

Making a resolution he began to walk out before he held up a hand to the people trying to talk to him, "I need some fresh air, I'll be back, save those reports for me when I get back."

They seemed flabbergasted as he walked outside quickly and efficiently. By the time he had reached outside the sun was setting, and Sheex Deltin was enjoying a glass of what he could only guess was hard liquor. Beginning the tired and old welcome between the two he finally sat down and relaxed, almost visibly sagging. Shrugging off the drink took iron will, as he knew that a drink would most certainly help his frazzled nerves. It wouldn't do to have a drunken leader, for in moments of debauchery; many things could be said never meant to be.

As he heard the question he pondered his answer before he spoke, "I'm a rogue now, no longer a ninja or a spy. I have no one to spy for, no town I'm bound by honor to protect. I should have died long ago Sheex, perhaps this is my punishment for hating fights..."

He snorted as he thought about that last one. Sheex seemed to speak up, "Yeah, I always wondered why you went into the Grey Braves war. It was a stupid idea..."

"You're one to talk. Besides all Gideon Order members not seen in it would have been shot. I prefer my blood where its been forever," Sakai stated simply.

"Heard you left the order after that, where'd you go?" Sheex asked.

It was at that time Sakai smirked before replying, "I went, nowhere. I was going nowhere fast Sheex, and then I met Karel. Got a bit of information and ever since then life had been hell. A mysterious group destroyed my home village; I lost my purpose in life. Even now I still collect information, for people three years dead Sheex. Not a month, not three days, three years..."

"Had been? What difference is there now?" Sheex asked.

"This can't be hell; hell doesn't give me a sense of purpose again. By my customs Sheex I should take my kunai and gut myself, but I can't help but feel this worm inside me, squirming through my system, an intense anger and hatred. Almost animalistic..." He began to explain before he sighed.

"Sake, are you telling me you are feeling emotions?" Sheex asked incredulously.

Sakai sighed upon hearing it before he got up and spoke bitterly, "Its just vengeance Sheex, if everything you knew was stripped form you, you'd just go drown your feelings in alcohol until your back teeth are swimming in it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to do than get drunk off my rocker..."

"Hold it right there buddy, You think you can call me names like that..." For perhaps the first time since meeting Sakai he was stunned when Sakai didn't even stop but kept going leaving him alone with his liquor.

Sakai meanwhile was walking back into the war room before he sighed the constant rattling of information assaulting him. As the torches and candles in the room where lit he finally snapped speaking out loud, "Alright people, for the last damn time; damaged ships in back, intact ships in front. And get the ****ing Machiavelli to report in. We need a confirmed sinking of her, or a confirmed status. No one stops till I get that clear?"

Once more silence was heard before the people left him and began to work doing as he told him. Collapsing in a chair he sighed. Realizing he was on edge for being up almost 14 hours now, he began to move to head to his room. As the guards began to ask he spoke softly, "I'm going to go lie down; I'm too tired to lead for now. In the morning I want to be woken up before dawn. That way we can try to get the last bits together before the dragons hit..."

Without waiting for a confirmation he walked down the hallways using his memory to find the room Maliki had assigned him and went in before he nearly collapsed on the bed. Still awake he remained silent as he tried to recover energy.

---------------------

Ran Posted:

It was strange that the last person that seemed likely to come to KitÃ*s defense indeed did. Sheex, the drunkard that had a tendency to tease the kitsune seemed to have appeared with that idea in mind. He even started out by calling Kit: Tailed Wonder. A title that seemed more appropriate if she was a part of a circus show, scantily clad and dancing for entertainment while everyone only cared that she had a tail.

But Sheex did not hold his usual jokes once that Doji thought he was fond of. He even defended the vixen as she sat on her knees, quivering from accusations from both her self and the other woman. The words were simple and yet strong enough to give kit some comfort and her sobs weakened while the flow of tears lightened. ìTh-thank youî Kit almost heard her self say as she had some shelter from the harsh womanÃ*s words.

ìWhat is it with you foreigners?î The woman yelled in painful defiance before storming off, as she was no longer free to take out her pain on the tailed ronin.

The hallway was empty as both the angry woman and Sheex had left to their own ways. Kit sniffled for a few moments as she attempted to shake away the grief at her failure. It wasnÃ*t much but the vixen could stand again and even walk, though it seemed more of a swagger that would make Sheex proud than the graceful pace that the vixen normally possessed. Still every step no matter small was a good thing.

A guard soon noticed the fox move in her grief stricken walk to who knows where. ìYou donÃ*t look so good.î He stated the obvious as her took the girl in his hand. ìYouÃ*re that swords woman right, called fox lady?î

ìUhuh.î Kit said more meekly than normal, numb to the fact that she hated the term fox lady; at least Tailed Wonder had a small poetic touch.

ìWell the best thing for you would be a bit of rest, and some food. WeÃ*ll need you tomorrow. Heard you actually chased off a dragon by poking its eye out, better than most the soldiers here.î The guard seemed to have heard a few positive words about Kadenzaa and her skirmish with the dragon.

Kit smiled, a bit weakly. There were some good things; both Sheex and this complete stranger had decided that the ronin was worth comforting. ìYeah.î Kit whispered as she followed the Guard.

ìWell hereÃ*s your room.î The guard said as he pointed to the door. He had a warm smile that looked very alien on a guard but to say that it was unpleasant would be a lie. He was definitely not the average guard. ìGet some sleep, I promises youÃ*ll feel better.î The guard waved as he left leaving Kit to enter the room.

The room was somewhat sparse but All Kit wanted and needed to do was to sleep. She no longer felt so awful but she still felt bad and simply stumbled to her bed before simply falling into it. Kit did notice Sakai but wasnÃ*t sure if he was awake or asleep and decided that she best just get some sleep. Too bad it wasnÃ*t easy to fall asleep after having her emotions being ripped apart.

--------------------------

Sheex Posted:

((From this point onward, any bunnying between Sheex and Karel is approved))

Karel rested on his bed, staring at the ceiling above him. Perhaps he was thinking about how to save his homeland, or maybe the manÃ*s thoughts were on a woman named Rebecca Priam. No one but him would ever know, for after a few short minutes a familiar voice echoed from the door.

ìCAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOVE TONIGHT? HOW ITÃ*S LAID TOOOOO REST?î Smiling, Sheex sang as he appeared at the door. Karel sighed as he sat up and shot a hard glare at the drunk. But Sheex wasnÃ*t going to let a glare alone stop him from having his fun. Strolling to the empty bed several feet away from KarelÃ*s, Sheex continued to sing. ìOH YES! CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOOVE TONIGHT? ITÃ*S WHERE KAREL IS!î

ìI see Thor didnÃ*t cut you as much as I wouldÃ*ve hoped.î Muttered Karel as he looked at Sheex. There were several cuts and scrapes over the manÃ*s body, yet somehow the wandererÃ*s face had been left completely untouched. ìIn fact, I wish you had a few more cuts on your face. Maybe that would shut you up.î

In one smooth motion Sheex yanked off his coat and tossed it onto a nearby bedpost. His smile never left his face. ìNow now Drunken Sword Guy. If something bad happened to my face, what would the women of the world do? Where was I? Ah yes. ITÃ*S ENOUGH, FOR THIS WIDE EYED WANDERER THAT KAREL GOT THIS FAR!î

ìThe women of the world would probably rejoice and have a feast!î Shouted Karel against SheexÃ*s extremely loud singing. The Saint of Swords reached behind him and grabbed a nearby pillow, then sent it straight at SheexÃ*s head. Unfortunately, the wanderer dodged it and kept on singing.

ìITÃ*S ENOUGH, TO MAKE SWORD SAINTS AND WANDERERSÖBELIEVE THE VERY BEST!î Laughing as hard as he could, Sheex collapsed onto the bed before him. Sheex was very proud of himself for todayÃ*s work. He had saved some kids, impressed many a woman, slain a dragon (granted a baby dragon, but Sheex would choose to omit that detail when he told the story of Black Isle), and set a friend up with a gorgeous, sword-wielding babe. Yes, Sheex had done a very good job today. Cackling as he stretched his arms out, Sheex spoke in a much softer voice (although it was still somewhat loud). ìDonÃ*t be bitter Karel. Just say thank you and move on with your lifeÖwith Rebecca. Ha, God I am good. You know, if this whole wanderer bit doesnÃ*t work out for me, I think IÃ*ve got a future as a matchmaker. After all, I just hooked up the Saint Of Freaking Swords. Man, I am good!î

ìSheex. It is late. I am tired. The dragons shall soon return and continue to burn everything in their sight. Can we please just GET SOME DAMN SLEEP?î As Karel finished speaking Sheex saw him reach for something out of the corner of his eye. Out of nowhere, Karel flung a nearby knife that had been next to him at one of SheexÃ*s bedposts. The wanderer raised an eyebrow as the blade sailed over his head and sunk into the wood. Sighing, Sheex reached up and yanked out the blade. He then casually tossed it behind him, somehow landing it onto a table.

ìAlways with the violence. It would not hurt you to just say thank you. In fact, your life might significantly improve if you just learned some better manners.î Out of the corner of his eye Sheex saw Karel tightly clench his fist. ìRight. Shutting up. I just hope that you and Rebecca have a good life together, thatÃ*s all. With lots of babies. Cause, that chick has got one fineÖî

Immediately Karel pounded his hand on the wall next to him, cutting SheexÃ*s off. Yet, either the wanderer was totally drunk (which actually wasnÃ*t that far off of a possibility), or he could have sworn he saw the man smile. After a while, Karel spoke with a grin on his face. ìYou know Sheex. If you survive all this, you know whatÃ*s going to happen to you? One day, youÃ*re going to get caught. Some day, some woman will show up in front of you, and do you know what sheÃ*ll say Deltin? SheÃ*ll say that you are the father of her child. I only hope IÃ*m there to see the dumb look on your face that day. The day when Sheex finds out heÃ*s a daddy.î Karel may have been laughing, but Sheex shot up with a wild look in his eyes.

ìDonÃ*t even joke about that Karel! Its not funny damn it! Stop laughing you rat bastard!î Yet Karel simply would not cease his laughs. Well, Sheex knew how to change the subject. As bluntly as he could, Sheex blurted out something which he knew should only be said in the direst of circumstances. ìI slept with your sister.î

Now Karel shot up with a wild look in his eye. ìYou rat bastard! I swear IÃ*llÖî Sheex held up his hand as the wanderer leaned back, signaling defeat.

ìYes, yes. I know. YouÃ*ll strike me down in an instant. Blah blah blah. YouÃ*ve only said it about ten times today. LetÃ*s just go to sleep now.î Sheex finished his statement with a yawn. Karel hesitated, yet he too leaned back and closed his eyes.

ìFine. For now, we sleep. But mark my words Deltin, that day will come. Good night pal.î Karel was extremely tired, just like almost anyone else in the building, and soon felt sleep come to overtake him. Sheex was no different.

îNot funny Karel. Good night buddy.î Muttered Sheex as he too drifted asleep. When he woke up, he knew that the fires would return, and more death would come. But for a few hours, he just wanted to rest. Thankfully, he would get those few hours.

It was a different place now. The chaos of Black Isle had faded, and was replaced with a scene so serene Sheex felt he could have lived there forever. The grass beneath his feet was the greenest of greens, and a small lake lay in front of him, with trees dotting the landscape. A small waterfall poured into the lake, as if continuously giving new life to the water. Slowly, Sheex stretched out his hand and ran it against the waterÃ*s surface. A short tingle was sent through his body as he looked around the empty, yet still soothing, landscape. ìEither IÃ*m dreaming, or I died. This canÃ*t be hell; itÃ*s too soothing. Does this mean God actually let me into heaven?î

As the wanderer pondered the question, a familiar voice rang out from behind him. Sheex sighed as he heard the voice; even in this place there was no escaping the man. ìGod wouldnÃ*t let you into Heaven even if you saved a hundred kids.î Smiling, Sheex turned to see a laughing Karel.

Both of them shook their heads as Karel walked next to Sheex. He too stared at the water in front of them, both men concentrating on the reflection it showed them. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the reflections, yet somehow the water sent the two men into a myriad of reflections about their own lives. Perhaps they were thinking of things they should have done, yet never had the chance. Maybe Deltin was wondering if there were any women in this place. Yet no one would ever know, since the thoughts remained forever within each manÃ*s mind. Eventually, the short silence was broken by a very feminine voice.

ìYou two are not dead, so stop thinking about whatever it is youÃ*re thinking about. This is but a dream, and it will be a very short one.î Both men turned around to face whoever had spoken to them. Except the two would have never been able to predict just what they would face. Before them was not a woman, no, it was Thor. A look of confusion crossed both menÃ*s faces. The wanderer was the first one to recover (well, sort of).

ìWhat the hell is this? Cats donÃ*t talk damn it! ThatÃ*s a fact, no matter how drunk I am! I donÃ*t know what type of sick dream this is, but what comes next? Flying pigs? Well, I want out right here, right now damn it!î Sheex threw up his arms in exasperation as Karel nodded in agreement.

ìI gotta agree with the drunk. This is one crazy dream. I want out as well. Bring on the dragons. At least I can understand what they want.î Thor just dismissed both statements with a swipe of his claw. It began to talk, and once again, a female voice came from an animal that should only be able to say ìmeowî.

ìLook, I donÃ*t have much time here, so letÃ*s get to the point. You both think IÃ*m a cat, but youÃ*re both dead wrong. Once upon a time I was an Amazon warrior, but I had a run of bad luck and ended up being reincarnated as a cat. What I did does not matter; all that matters is the present. AndÖî Thor was immediately cut off by Sheex, who threw his arms in the air.

îOkay, this is a dream. You ainÃ*t an Amazon. You ainÃ*t ever been an Amazon. YouÃ*re a cat. A black, fuzzy cat. Someone end this dream, I wanna go home.î Karel laughed at Sheex, yet had to agree with the man. He too would have preferred a peaceful nights rest to this.

ìAnd can you prove that I wasnÃ*t an Amazon? Hm? IÃ*m telling you Deltin, IÃ*m a woman stuck in a catÃ*s body andÖî this time, both Karel and Sheex cut off the cat.

ìTHORÃ*S A GUY!î Both Karel and Sheex shouted. Sheex crossed his arms as he finished yelling, knowing full well that no one would convince him of anything to the contrary. His mind just would not accept it. Yet the female voice just kept coming back to haunt him.

ìAnd just how do you know that wanderer? May I remind you that youÃ*re quite the drunkard, and drunks arenÃ*t exactly known for their reliability.î Sheex could have sworn a smile crossed that catÃ*s face as he (or she if you actually believe talking cats) spoke. Yet the wanderer smiled as he thought of a response.

ìYes I am a drunk, and as such, I do know one thing. After all, alcohol is my specialty. You remember that little drinking game we had?î Sheex paused as he got a nod from both Karel and the cat. ìGood. Well let me tell you something cat. You took in a lot of alcohol that day, hell, we all did. And if thereÃ*s one thing I know about woman and alcohol, itÃ*s that when you mix the two you get sex. ThatÃ*s right, I said sex. Now tell me, just how many women in the world could drink that much alcohol without going on a sex binge? Huh? WhatÃ*dya say to that, cat?î

The two men could see the catÃ*s eyes glare at the wanderer. ìAre you saying that IÃ*m wrong simply because I drank alcohol without having sex? Are you seriously drunk enough to tell me that sole reason makes you disbelieve me? Are you so thick-headed thatÖî Sheex grinned as the cat spoke.

ìI have yet to hear one word of denial from you, all I hear is insults. And as we all know, insults are words used when a person, in this case a MAN, has nothing left to argue with. I win.î Sheex smiled as he had attained his victory, at least in his mind. Karel just shook his head.

ìARGH! DAMN YOU DELTIN! FINE!î The cat rolled its head, deciding that this was a useless case to argue. It moved onto another subject. ìLook, when you wake up, I donÃ*t care if you remember that IÃ*m a girl, WHICH I AMÖI just canÃ*t disprove your theory at the moment.î Sheex let out a laugh at his victory. Thor ignored it and continued to think. ìJust remember this for meÖî

This time, it was Karel that interrupted the cat. ìWhoa, whoa. Hold on a minute there. YouÃ*re asking Sheex to remember something? IÃ*m sorry, but that just isnÃ*t going to happen.î Both the cat and the wanderer turned their attention towards Karel.

ìAnd just why is that?î Questioned the cat. Sheex merely raised an eyebrow at KarelÃ*s statement. This dream was getting interesting, that was for sure.

ìLook, IÃ*ll prove it mathematically. LetÃ*s say, on a normal day, Sheex has a one hundred percent chance of remembering something. And IÃ*m being pretty lenient when I give him a one hundred percent chance.î Karel paused and looked at Sheex and Thor. Sheex was about to defend himself until he realized that Karel was being lenient. Extremely lenient. With no objections, Karel continued his lecture.

ìOkay, now lets say, for every drink Sheex has knocks his chances down by ten percent. After all, we all know alcohol damages the brainÖand causes sex binges but thatÃ*s beside the point. Now, IÃ*m going to be conservative and say Sheex has had six drinks so far, but heÃ*s probably had more.î As Karel spoke, the wanderer leaned back against a nearby tree as Thor stared at Karel, either shocked or appalled. It was too hard to tell which.

ìSeems fair enough to me. Continue.î Said Sheex as he motioned for Karel to proceed. Thor nodded very tiredly, once more agreeing with Karel. The cat didnÃ*t realize it, but he (or she) had just agreed that alcohol did cause sex binges. SheexÃ*s theory was becoming more ironclad by the minute.

îSo six drinks knocks off sixty percent right off the bat. Then there are the girls. Now, IÃ*m betting Sheex spends an awful lot of brainpower on women. After all, heÃ*s got to remember names, what they like, where they live, and all sorts of other stuff. Right?î Karel looked at the wanderer for conformation.

ìMore like sizes and turn-ons, but yeah, you got the right idea. Continue please. IÃ*m quite intrigued.î Said the wanderer, who was fully absorbed by the lecture. Even Thor was focused on KarelÃ*s words now.

ìLetÃ*s just focus on the girls heÃ*s saved today, since his chances are, uh, very good with them. Now, letÃ*s say each girl is five percent. Well, there are five girls that I counted. Rebecca would be six, but we wonÃ*t count her since she obviously just isnÃ*t going to spend a night with you Sheex. And if she does, IÃ*ll kill you myself Deltin. So five times five means twenty five percent. ThatÃ*s eighty five percent knocked off in total.î It was at this point Sheex chimed in.

ìDonÃ*t worry Karel. I know she digs ya. I set you two up remember. Besides, sheÃ*s all over you anyway.î Both Karel and Thor gave Sheex a look of shock. ìOh come on. ItÃ*s more obvious than Fox LadyÃ*s tail for crying out loud. Anyway. Continue.î Sheex motioned for Karel to continue his speech as the wanderer wrapped up his little statement. Even in a dream he managed to pick on Fox Lady. He really owed her a nice present or something for this one.

ìRightÖin any case, SheexÃ*s only got a fifteen percent chance left of remembering. Now, the manÃ*s also got to worry about himself. Under these extreme circumstances, IÃ*d say thatÃ*s ten percent.î Both Thor and Sheex nodded in agreement. These circumstances were rather extreme.

ìSo what youÃ*re saying is that thereÃ*s only a five percent chance?î Asked Thor, who was finding himself (or herself) on the losing side. So far, no weakness could be found in KarelÃ*s logic.

ìAt this point yes. However, we forgot one thing. Sheex must also spend brainpower on making our lives a living hell. Whether its name calling, picking on Fox Lady, making comments about my sister, replacing SakaiÃ*s name with a rice wine, or sending kids after your tail, Sheex obviously spends a good amount of brain power just being a bastard.î Sheex opened his mouth to defend himself, but then caught the look from both Karel and Thor.

ìI concede the point. I am a bastard.î Said Sheex as he bowed gracefully. Karel had done it. He had mathematically proved that it was impossible for Sheex to remember this dream. Thor slumped over in defeat.

ìOkay, so heÃ*s out. How about you Karel?î Thor said, looking at the Saint Of Swords. Karel shrugged his shoulders in response.

ìHey, IÃ*ll give it a try. But letÃ*s remember that IÃ*ve had quite a few drinks myself, and I havenÃ*t built up a tolerance like our friendly drunk here.î Thor once again slumped in defeat. Yet spoke one last cryptic message to the men.

Thor was about to say something, but then paused. After a moment of thinking, the cat said something completely different from what it originally had planned. ìJust remember that the time we spent together was very special to me. IÃ*ll cherish it always.î

Both the Wanderer and the Sword Saint looked at each other. Questions raced through the menÃ*s mind, but the dream was already fading. Soon enough, the peaceful scene was replaced with the bedroom at Black Isle. Both of the men slowly rose and looked at each other. They then glanced at the cat, which looked at them with hope in its eyes. The two looked back at each other once more. Karel was the first to break the silence. ìI just had the strangest dreamÖî

Sheex nodded to Karel. ìMe tooÖIÃ*d tell you, but youÃ*d probably call me a drunk.î Both men turned their attention back to Thor, who was still looking at the hopefully.

ìYou are a drunk SheexÖIÃ*d tell you what I dreamt of, but youÃ*d probably call me crazyÖand I donÃ*t need that right now.î Both Karel and Sheex stood up and slowly backed away from Thor.

ìYeahÖno need for Rebecca to find out that the guy sheÃ*s got the hots for is a loony. Heh.î Sheex spoke the words, but never took his eyes off Thor. Finally, he turned to look at Karel. The Sword Saint looked back at him, and after a moment they both shook their heads. ìNahhhhh.î The two said at the same time as Thor collapsed, hopes shattered.

The two men turned their gaze back to Thor, whose head perked up. Was there actually a chance that these two numbskulls would remember? The cat wasnÃ*t asking that much was it? All the two had to do was think about what just happened. CouldnÃ*t they do such a simple task? ThorÃ*s hopes were shattered completely with another ìNahhhhh.î

Just then, Maliki opened the door and peered into the room. The Swordsman and The Wanderer turned their attention towards the old servant, choosing to forget about their dream completely. With a small smile, Maliki spoke in his usual solemn tone. ìJust thought the two of you should know, the worst hang over of your life will commence in about twenty seconds. This applies to the cat as well.î Once again, a look of confusion crossed the faces of Sheex and Karel, but this time Thor wore the look as well.

ìRemember that potion you drank earlier that removed your drunken state instantly? YouÃ*re about to feel the after effect of it. By the way, I just used up fifteen seconds.î With a slight hum, Maliki turned around and walked away, leaving the three to ponder just what exactly Maliki was talking about. In five more seconds, all three collapsed to the ground, each holding their head in complete and utter agony.

îOH MY GOD! LORD, WHATEVER I HAVE DONE UNTO THEE I REPENT FULLY! PLEASE, END THIS PAIN! TAKE MY LIFE IF YOU MUST BUT CEASE THIS PAIN! FOR THE LOVE ALL THINGS HOLY END THIS PAIN!î Cried Karel as Thor meowed loudly in agreement. Sheex held up his hand as if to somehow block KarelÃ*s voice (he failed miserably), while his other hand firmly clutched his aching head.

îKarelÖmanÖloud noises really donÃ*t work right nowÖî Said Sheex, who now knew what the true meaning of pain was.

Max Dirks
03-05-14, 09:04 AM
Reprisal (sadly only 3 posts)

The skeleton before him raised its scythe above its head and held it there, just as Troy held his hand over his sword. It would be one blow that decided this match, and one blow alone. Looking in to those glowing green eyes before him, Troy couldnÃ*t help but feel a sense of similarity with the skeleton in front of him. After all, what did the skeleton have left to live for? Nothing, just like Troy. All he had was the faint hope of seeing his sister one last time, and that thought kept him going. If it wasnÃ*t for that thought, that sole sliver of hope within him, how much different would he be from the soulless foe before him? Not much.

And so both warriors stood there, both poised to strike. Yet neither made a move for some time, as if both were searching for that right moment to attack. Troy heard Regal fighting in the background, but paid him no mind. He was sure that the Sword Demon could handle his foe. All his thoughts poured into the upcoming strike. His foe seemed to twitch and in that instant Troy unsheathed his sword and swung as the war-scythe came towards him. The blades of each warrior came sailed towards their foe, and whoever struck first would win the day. But that thought was not in Troy PriamÃ*s mind. His mind was in a totally different placeÖ

It was a quiet night, with a cool breeze that was more refreshing than cold. The blue ocean rolled up and down the coastline, leaving a foamy wake as it did so. On this beach, a man and a woman were fighting furiously with wooden swords. Troy remembered this scene very well. It was one of his most treasured memories.

The woman was attacking in a furious manner, channeling all her strength into her swings. The man on the other hand fought in a much cooler and calmer manner. Every time the woman swung her sword the man calmly parried the blow. He had several openings where he could have struck back, but he kept himself on the defensive. After a while, the woman brought the sword above her head and with a loud yell brought it slashing downwards. The man had no choice but to raise his sword in defense, and the two wooden weapons clashed with each other as the two warriors locked themselves in the stereotypical weapon-against-weapon dueling position. The two fighters grinned at each other as the waves gently brushed against their bare feet.

The two had remarkably similar features. Both had brown hair and similar builds (although the woman was significantly more feminine). Their skin color was the same tone of white and both had dazzling blue eyes. But here is where the keenest observers would notice a difference. The girlÃ*s eyes seemed bright and daring, while the manÃ*s eyes seemed dark and piercing. The manÃ*s eyes were much different now; they had grown colder and lifeless. Troy would know, he was that man. The woman was his sister, Rebecca.

ìWhy donÃ*t you just give up and save yourself from a humiliating defeat? ItÃ*ll be easier on you. I wonÃ*t tell anyone.î Said the girl as she applied as much pressure as she could to her wooden blade. The man simply laughed and smiled back at her.

ìGive up? I donÃ*t know the meaning of the word. Besides, IÃ*ve got you right where I want you.î Smiled Troy as Rebecca coolly raised her eyebrows. For some reason unknown to Troy, she had asked him to teach her the sword. Troy could never really refuse any request from his sister, so thatÃ*s how the two of them had ended up practicing swordplay late at night on a beach. He would have been surprised to know that the reason was so that Rebecca could spend more time with her beloved brother, who was constantly gone since he had become a knight.

ìYouÃ*re so full ofÖî Rebecca would have finished her sentence had Troy not immediately shifted his weight, successfully deflecting RebeccaÃ*s strike. He then softly tapped her in the arm, all the while chuckling. Enraged at her near-victory, she began to attack him wildly.

But Troy Priam was a skilled swordsman, and at that time he believed he could be skilled at many other things. Not now though, he was just a shattered soul now. But back then he had playfully deflected all of RebeccaÃ*s wild swings. As her rage increased, Troy merely shook his head and calmly spoke. ìCome on Rebecca. I thought you wanted to be good with a sword.î

ìJust what the hell are you saying?î Shouted Rebecca as her rage increased. Yet despite her best efforts, Troy continued to dodge her strikes. Finally, as she raised her sword up for another strike, Troy smacked the wooden sword as hard as he could, successfully knocking it out of her hand and onto the sand below. In another swift movement, his sword was at her throat.

ìAny moron can swing a sword Rebecca. But to be good, you canÃ*t succumb to the rage within you. IÃ*m not saying you canÃ*t use your emotion, thatÃ*s completely wrong. Protecting a loved one, fighting for what you believe in, all of those emotions grant a warrior extreme power. But to fight blindly with rage as your only tool is the sign of a fool.î Rebecca stared at him intently then started laughing out loud. Troy lowered his sword and raised an eyebrow. ìHey, whatÃ*s so funny?î

ìMy brother the philosopher! HA! Who would of thought it? I always thought you were just one of those good-looking dummies! HA!î Rebecca fell down laughing while Troy merely sighed. Eventually, she sat up and looked at him. ìOh come on, that wasnÃ*t the least bit funny?î

Troy chuckled and tossed his sword next to where hers had fallen. He sat down and stared at the ocean before them. It was a beautiful view that night. The sky was cloudless, and millions of stars dotted every inch of the dark blue night. For a while, neither spoke and both merely enjoyed the view and the cool breeze. Eventually this silence was broken by RebeccaÃ*s voice.

ìWill you be heading out soon? Last time, you were here for such a short timeÖî RebeccaÃ*s voiced drained off into the night as Troy picked up a nearby rock and tossed it into the ocean. His sister was worrying about him again, and he hated every time he made her do that. Nevertheless, he continued to fight, to fulfill a dream that was forever lost to the man now.

ìNah. We beat the enemy back pretty well last time. My commander says itÃ*ll be a while before they can even attempt another assault. IÃ*ll be around for a while. At least long enough to scare away some of your would-be suitors.î Said Troy with a chuckle. His reputation as a knight was nothing fancy, but many a man did not enjoy the prospect of dating a girl with a protective, sword-wielding brother. But it would be fair to say that in many another manÃ*s mind the risks were well worth the reward. Rebecca was quite pretty, to say the least.

ìWhat a jerk! And our dadÃ*s over-protective already! How come he doesnÃ*t bug you when youÃ*re out with a bimbo?î Rebecca said with a smile on her face. She would never admit it, but she was just as protective of Troy as he was of her. Never did she ever want to see her brotherÃ*s heart broken. Troy wondered what she would think of him now.

ìProbably because heÃ*s proud to see the babes I bring home, unlike the moronÃ*s you bring home. But hey, we canÃ*t win ëem all, can we?î Troy said laughing as Rebecca gave him a playful punch in the arms. The conversation had continued for another hour or so before the two had gone home. It was ironic, looking back at the time long gone. For all the battleÃ*s he had fought, for all the victories he had achieved before his downfall, Troy had never found the contentment he had on simple nights like that. It was a pity he had learned this lesson years too lateÖ

Disillusioned slashed into its foeÃ*s head, cutting a deep wound into the skull. The war-scythe slowed at an incredible rate as Troy held his ground. Slowly, the skeleton slumped over, and Troy lowered his sword. Shutting his eyes, he tried to forget about the memory still vivid in his mind. The memory of what he once had was too much for him to bear, and every thought of the past wounded him much more than any sword could have. But, he was never able to forget about his past completely, and the memories always came back.

Troy turned to see how Regal was faring, and the man wasnÃ*t doing too terribly. Well, the man wasnÃ*t dead or seriously wounded. Priam wondered if he should help his ally (Regal didnÃ*t seem the type that wanted help), but he never had the chance. Behind him, a familiar creaking noise was heard. Troy whipped around as the skeleton raised its scythe. Troy raised his blade in an attempt to deflect the attack, but the depressed knight had been caught unawares, and was unable to fully control his blade. When the blade clashed against the skeletonÃ*s war-scythe, Troy felt his sword leave his hands and scatter across the cave. It wasnÃ*t lost to him completely, but he would have to get by his foe in order to retrieve it, and that didnÃ*t seem like it would happen.

The skeletonÃ*s eyes burned brighter than ever before, despite the gapping wound in its skull. It attacked with a newfound power, forcing Troy back step by step. Each swing came closer and closer, until Troy found himself backed against the cave wall. The skeleton raised its blade for one final strike at Troy, whose ice blue eyes seemed to gaze past the foe before him, and past the cave around him. What they were gazing at was the image of his dear sister, but that image of her was in his mind. And it looked like that was the only place he would see his sister, for his life would be ending soon. It wasnÃ*t that bad actually. He had been dead ever since that day, oh so long ago. This would just be making it official.

The blade came at Troy, but it slowed down incredibly after a moment. The fire in the skeletonÃ*s eyes seemed to dim to a flickering candlelight. For what reason, Troy did not know, but he would not squander this opportunity. Death was all that Troy Priam had left, but if the Gods would grant him an extension on the deadline, then he would take it. The skeletonÃ*s eyes flared back to life and the scythe sped up, but Troy had already rolled out of the way. The scythe slashed harmlessly into the cave wall, and Troy looked around for what had caused that miracle. There was Regal, RegalÃ*s foe, TroyÃ*s foe, the cave wall, the rocks on the floorÖand that orb. Regal had knocked it out of place, but as Troy watched it realigned itself with its own power. Interesting. Looking back at his foe, Troy noticed its eyes were as bright as they were before, but for a slight moment they had nearly been extinguished. Could it really be that easy?

The skeleton swung its scythe at Troy once more, and once more Troy began to fall back after every swing. But, this time Priam had a plan. It was a bit of a gamble, but it wasnÃ*t like he had much to lose. Actually, he didnÃ*t have anything to lose at all; he had already lost everything. After several more dodges, Troy stopped his retreating maneuvers and stood his ground. He stared into those burning green eyes before him, wondering that if he failed at what he was about to do, would this be his fate? If he died here, would he finally become what he was so close to already? It is time to find out.

The scythe came at him as he leapt to the side, and time slowed as if the Gods were determining who would be faster, the scythe or the man? After what seemed like an eternity, TroyÃ*s leap ended with him crashing onto the floor, clutching his side. For a moment, nothing happened, but then, Troy slowly began to rise.

The wound was only a small one; it would just be another scar. A small amount of blood poured from his side and onto the hand that was pressed against the wound, but Troy ignored it for the moment. The skeleton, which had so ruthlessly pursued Troy earlier, was frozen in its tracks. Troy glanced at the orb, which now had a gapping hole in it. For a moment, nothing happened. But then, the orb seemed to surge with an incredible energy, glowing brighter than it ever had before. Troy crouched down and flung his cape over him, as an explosion rocked the cave. Shards of the orb shot in all directions, but bounced harmlessly off his cape. After a moment of uncertainty, Troy lowered his cape and looked at his foe.

The skeleton made no movements, and neither did Troy. Then the skeleton suddenly turned towards Troy and raised its scythe at him. Troy immediately prepared to leap back and think of a new desperate plan, but he never had to. The fire in the skeletonÃ*s eyes faded before him, and the lifeless corpse fell to the ground, dead once more. The poor thing had cut off its own lifeline.

For a minute, Troy said nothing. Then, he turned to look at Regal. It appeared that both of them would survive for at least a little while longer. Regal could go on fighting, and Troy could go on hopelessly trying to cling to the thought of his dear sister.

ìHey Sword Demon. Looks like we won.î

-------------------------------------------

The blade of Regal clashed against the metal armor of his foe doing nothing to the behemoth demon that tried to kill the sword demon. It was slowly starting to become a giant game of piss and moan to Regal, as he realized neither one of them were going to get any where. Bummer.

Yet as he thought about what had happened it was all over. The monster before him was getting ready for a charge when it suddenly stopped functioning. The green life energy in its eyes had vanished in a single moment of life. Somehow, someway the energy in the elite warrior was gone just like it had before when it impaled itself on the spire. Looking around he heard Troy say something to him, but the demon didnÃ*t bother with it. His foe was killed and he didnÃ*t get to do it. THAT was NOT acceptable to Regal in any way. His detective skills led him to the spire, and the green orb had been shattered. It seemed it was the life energy of the skeltal enemies that the Depressed Knight and the Sword Demon shared was now gone. Bummer again, he was just having fun.

ìWell then Priam,î Regal said yawning. ìI guess that means we continue to wherever your going.î The sword demon sheathed Tenacity as he walked forward down the hall where the guards came from. He could hear TroyÃ*s soft steps behind him as Regal led the way. It seemed no matter what time of day it was Troy was always lost in his thoughts. Regal never really dwelled much on anything. His past didnÃ*t bother him in the least. Not the guards he slaughtered, the arenaÃ*s he devastated in, all these things didnÃ*t matter to Regal. He wanted something more than just winning and losing, something more than just the thrill of a worthy opponent time and time again. He had battled elves who knew nothing more than the fact that a blade was meant for killing. He battled KnightÃ*s who grew up surrounded in chaos. He even had vanquished creatures and golems created by powerful wizards. All these fights were a challenge to Regal, but he always found a way to survive. The fact he nearly died in his last battle wasnÃ*t even fazing the Sword Demon at all. He was just walking around the world, trying to find Karel Hector Raven, and until then his heart remained unfulfilled.

These thoughts had led Regal down the dark and musty cave. The rock patterns were obviously man built, and the workmanship on the walls were done by people who were rebels that wanted to tell their story. It was no wonder that Regal didnÃ*t care for any of these things. And it was no surprise he had hit a fork in the road.

ìWell Troy, looks like we have hit the end of the road. Which way?î Regal pointed to both options. The wind was audible from the left side, but everything was dark and silent from the right. Troy Priam shrugged his shoulders. ìRight, like I could EVER cont on you for anything outside a battle. Why did I say that, youÃ*re probably gong to brood over that for eternity you depressed freak. Whoops, shutting up...î Regal said as he watched TroyÃ*s emotionless face stare down the halls. ìWell have no fear my depressed fool! I have an idea that can solve this problem in a jiff. ItÃ*s an age old tradition that man has used since we crawled down from the trees. I present to you,î Regal fished into his pockets for a brief moment and produced a small golden coin. ìThe coin...î Troy looked at Regal with a look of disbelief, but he shrugged anyway. ìMany a thing has been decided by an object so round. Once flipped, there is no going back or else the Goddess of Fortune and Luck shall frown upon you and cast you down with bad luck. And that really sucks cause when you get a bad day you...î Regal stopped and looked at Troy again. ìOh right, preaching to the choir huh?î Troy gave a solemn nod. Regal took in a deep breath and pointed to the left entrance.

ìThat side represents the head side of a coin. The right entrance,î Regal moved his pointing hand. ìIs the tails side. Understood?î Troy nodded again. Regal placed the coin on top of his thumb and pointer finger. After a heart beat he lifted his thumb launching the small coin into the air. It flipped as if for days, and Regal snatched it up in the air and slammed it onto his free fist. He removed his hand. ìTAILS!î Regal looked at the dark and ominous option that was just picked. ìNow you see, as dark and uninviting as that cave may be, the coin has decided we shall go down that route, and we are obligated to go into that cave and find out what is in there.î Troy had already entered the dark tunnel and left RegalÃ*s vision.

ìHEY, I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THE COIN! ITÃ*S A SACRED OBJECT THAT SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT, MUCH UNLIKE YOU ARE GIVING ME!î Regal ran after his friend and the tunnel steadily got darker and darker. Regal continued to chase down his friend when he felt a tight, vice like grip grab him by the chest and stop him from running. It was Troy and he had a look of genuine concern on his face. ìWhat is it?î Regal whispered placing his hand on Tenacity. Troy remained silent.

RegalÃ*s eyes slowly began to adjust to the darkness and it became clear why Regal was stopped by Troy. They had found themselves in another room, this one bigger that the last, with the same spire in the middle, but the light was extinguished. Regal took two steps forward without entering the room and he looked along the wall. Minus four or six spots, the entire wall was littered with elite warriors just like the ones they fought earlier. All were in rank and file surrounding the spire as if waiting for some charismatic leader to come forward and tell them the battle plan.

Yet on the opposite side of Regal and Troy was a sight that they hadnÃ*t seen. It was a body much similar to the elite warriors, but it was taller and the cloak it wore was ragged and torn. In one hand was the war scythe, but in the other was a small golden scepter with a glass orb on top and dark clouds swirling around inside it. If Regal could put his money and gamble it all away on one guess, he would guess that this creature was the charismatic leader that would awaken and send off the Elite warriors to their doom. Regal looked to Troy and they both nodded, each taking one soft step into the room. Nothing.

ìAlright Troy, I got right, you get left...î Both moved cautiously around their respective sides of the spire to look at the new foe that lay dormant. As they approached it the door they entered had closed quickly sending off a rippling echo in the distance. Regal and Troy gave each other a nervous look as they slowly turned to the ring leader. Still nothing. ìOkay, IÃ*m going in...î Regal said softly as he walked over to the lord. He placed a hand on the weapon shaft of the scythe and found nothing to happen. Taking a deep breath he sighed in the face of the beast. Still nothing had awoken the monster.

ìWell that was horse ****! I was actually getting excited about fighting a new foe and he turns out to be knocked out for eternity.î Regal sighed again as he placed his hand on Tenacity with an iron grip. He looked into TroyÃ*s eyes and confirmed his belief.

ìJust woke him up didnÃ*t I?î

---------------------------------

((All bunnying from this point onward (and any spots we might have missed before) is approved))

ìYup. You woke him.î Was all that Troy could say.

The skeleton rose slowly, until it stood at its full height. This one was quite big; it was well over six feet tall. Without a word, the skeleton twirled its war-scythe above its head. Troy could almost swear that a slight grin crossed the face of the skeleton, as if by twirling the weapon the monster had found itself a joy long forgotten.

Troy slowly placed his hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword, but Regal already had his blade drawn and ready to swing. With his usual sadistic tone, Regal immediately began to count off the number of foes. ìAll right! I see ten, no wait, fifteen! Twenty! IÃ*ll handle twenty five of ëem, you takeÖî Troy soon interrupted RegalÃ*s rant.

ìYou do fully realize that theyÃ*re all still as motionless as statues, right?î Said Troy as he glanced about the room. Not a single one of the elite warriors had come to life yet. The only moving foe was the skeleton lord that slowly marched closer and closer towards the center of the room.

ìDo I realize that theyÃ*re all statues? Troy, I want you to think about what you just said. Think long and hard. Now tell me, according to your current level of luck, what are the chances that they will stay statues?î As Burnswidth spoke, the skeleton lord brought its scepter above its head. A blinding flash shot out from the orb, screeching through the room. Troy cringed momentarily knowing full well what would happen next. Without a word, two of the warriors came to life and advanced towards Regal and Troy.

ìZero.î Answered Priam in response to RegalÃ*s proposed question. It really didnÃ*t surprise either of them. So far, they had cut through many an undead foe, why worry about another two? Troy glanced at the spire in the center of the room yet saw no green light burning there. Well, so much for repeating his last tactic and cutting of the skeletonÃ*s lifeline. Apparently, this battle would have to be fought differently. Each of the two swordsmen had faced tough enemies before, and neither felt like backing out now. With their backs towards each other, both warriors locked on to a separate enemy. This would be an interesting battle.

TroyÃ*s foe acted first by bringing its scythe above its head and slashing downwards. Troy shouted a warning to Regal as he step-sided the blow, placing his foot on the scytheÃ*s shaft as he did so. As if Troy had told Regal what to do in advance, the Sword Demon spun around and charged towards TroyÃ*s skeleton, leaving his backside undefended. Regal charged up the shaft of the pinned war-scythe as Troy moved his foot out of RegalÃ*s path. With a shout of glee Regal stabbed his sword forward into the skeletonÃ*s head as the other skeleton brought his scythe back for a swing.

In an instant Troy had his sword out, successfully blocking the incoming swing that was aimed at RegalÃ*s backside. As he did so, the skeleton that Regal had stabbed surged forward towards Troy, with Regal still clutching his impaled sword. Then, the skeleton attacking Troy brought its scythe back for another swing. Instantly, Regal kicked himself off his foe, bringing his sword out with him. As he did so, Troy turned around ignoring the skeleton standing right next to him, instead focusing on the one Regal had just abandoned.

Both Troy and Regal lunged forward with their blades extended, even though they were heading right at one another. Yet the two warriors smiled as their blades sailed harmlessly pass each other (well, Troy almost smiled) and into the chests of the charging skeletons. Both of the skeletons stopped momentarily as the blades entered their chests. Yet after a moment, the two undead warriors regained the footing and brought their weapons up once more.

ìThese guys just wonÃ*t take a hint! TheyÃ*ll never best us!î Shouted Regal as he yanked out his blade. Troy followed suit as he too removed his blade from the skeletonÃ*s chest. The two swordsmen found themselves once more back to back as the skeletons came at them once more. Regal could only smile at the thought of battle, while Troy remained emotionless as always. However, even he would have to admit that the two of them were quite a team. ìReady?î Troy heard Regal say behind him.

ìYeah.î Muttered Troy as RegalÃ*s skeleton brought its scythe back for a horizontal swing at Regal. As the skeleton did so, Regal leaned back against Troy, who as soon as he felt RegalÃ*s weight began to lean forward. The scythe came close to Regal, but sailed over his arched body as well as TroyÃ*s. Once the blade had passed, Troy sprang up, sending Regal towards the now over-extended skeleton. Regal could take a hint at what to do next.

Laughing as he brought his sword back, Regal began a series of slashes at his foe. As he did so, Troy charged the other advancing skeleton, in order to buy Regal more time. Most of RegalÃ*s slashes bounced of the skeletonÃ*s armor, but a few of them found the mark. With a sense of satisfaction Regal felt his blade cut through a few exposed bones. He then leapt back in order to avoid the skeletonÃ*s counter-swing.

Troy, on the other hand, was vigorously defending against a salvo of swings from his foe. Troy sighed as he felt his sword arm beginning to falter. The depressed knight was quite a good swordsman, but even the strongest arm will begin to weaken after enough blows. Knowing that he couldnÃ*t defend much longer, Troy brought his blade down and waited. The skeleton almost seemed to hesitate as if wondering just what Troy had in mind. In only took a moment for the skeleton to decide on what course of action to take. The undead warrior brought its scythe back as far as if could and swung it sideways, aiming to cut Troy in half. Troy immediately reacted just like he planned.

Not only are large weapons slow, but there is also another flaw built into them. While a sword can be used effectively at very close ranges (although not too close), large weapons almost always had a built in minimum range. Granted, the range was only a few feet, but any closer and the weapon was rather useless. Such was the case in this instance.

The shaft of the war-scythe was nowhere near as damaging as the blade part, and Troy merely shrugged off the impact it made against his side. The important thing was that the blade part of the weapon had missed. As he lunged, Troy brought his blade upwards, piercing once more into the skeleton. With all his might, Troy brought up his foot and kicked the skeleton down, yanking out Disillusioned as he did so.

ìIs it just me, or are these guys weaker than before?î Troy heard the voice and turned around to see Regal side step an overhead swing. As the war-scythe came down, Regal slashed at his foeÃ*s back, causing the skeleton to stumble forward. Troy immediately began to run towards the two of them, as Regal raised an eyebrow in response to his friendÃ*s actions.

The skeleton was beginning to regain its footing as Troy leapt into the air. As the skeleton raised its head, Troy grew ever closer to his target. With a cry, Troy brought his sword above his head and slashed downwards with all his might. As he landed he could hear Regal laughing out loud. ìNot a bad swing there Troy.î

Troy turned around to see what damage he had done with his attack. He looked at the skeleton, but its head was missing. As the undead warrior slumped forward, Troy noticed that he had severed the skeletonÃ*s head right in two. This time, the skeleton didnÃ*t get up. Both of the warriors turned to face down the remaining skeleton, but then something happened.

The same eerie green light from the previous room engulfed the skeleton, as Troy raised his sword. Last time, that green light had strengthened the skeleton, which would make sense because these elites seemed weaker than the previous ones. Yet this time the light had a completely different effect. Before their eyes, the skeleton crumbled to dust. As it wasted away, a voice cried out in rage. ìWeak pathetic fool! You are not worthy of my power! BE GONE!î

Both Troy and Regal turned towards the direction that the voice had come from. Both of them also stood somewhat shocked once they realized who had spoke. The skeleton lordÃ*s orb glowed green briefly before returning to its original gold state. Once the light faded, the lord turned towards the two standing men. ìWell now. You mortals are quite skilled. What brings you here?î

The Depressed Knight and The Sword Demon took a step back once they heard that deep voice. Regal began to speak softly as the skeleton stared at them, waiting for their answer. ìItÖî

ìCan talk?î Said Troy, finishing RegalÃ*s statement. The two kept their eyes locked onto the lord as it moved ever closer. The skeleton brought it scythe back at gave a hard slash through the air. It seemed to have a sense of satisfaction with its swing.

ìYes I can talk. Now what are you doing here?î Said the skeleton, which was obviously growing more irritated by the minute. That was odd; this one seemed to have some emotion in it. Actually, it seemed to have more emotion than Troy at the current moment.

ìWeÃ*re seeking passage to Black IsleÖî Said Troy as he raised his blade, readying himself for what he knew would come. At his side, Regal did the same. Both knew this fight would probably be the last of the undead battles, and therefore, the hardest.

ìBlack Isle eh? Well it shouldnÃ*t be too hard for you two to figure out that the only way to reach Black Isle is through me. And let me tell you, very few people have gotten by me.î As the skeleton spoke, it lowered itself into a crouch. As it did so, its grip tightened on its war-scythe. For years the skeleton had gone on undisturbed, but now once more it would be able to enjoy the thrill of combat. It could not wait much longer.

ìThen you leave me no choice.î Muttered Troy as he studied his foe, wondering what attack the skeleton would come up with. From its position, Troy thought the skeleton would spring up and try and close the distance between itself and the humans as fast as it could. Perhaps the wiser idea would have been to back up and create more space, but Troy and Regal had a much different idea in mind.

With a cry the skeleton leaped forward at the warriors just as both Regal and Troy charged straight forward, with their swords aimed at their foeÃ*s already lifeless heart.

Max Dirks
03-05-14, 09:08 AM
No Temen-Ni-Gru by KOA :(

Max Dirks
03-05-14, 09:26 AM
No Letho v. Dissinger either :(

Max Dirks
03-05-14, 12:40 PM
For Sei:

MAX DIRKS:

(Dirks v Sei - The Rematch)

Even though the flamboyant tapestries that usually adorned the walls had been removed and the warming candlelight was hidden under an unusual blanket of smoke, the tavern still easily recognizable as the Peaceful Promenade of Underwood. The gray skies and pouring rain outside had brought a few extra patrons through the doors for the day, but overall, the tavernÃ*s activity had remained relatively low. The tavern was quiet and tranquil. It was the perfect day for the criminal, Max Dirks, to drown his uncertainties in a bottomless bottle of alcohol.

The alcohol had a passive effect on Dirks. He was neither sober, nor was he drunk. He had arrived at a place between the two: a place where the tavern was devoid of all color. The tavern was matted in a palette of different shades of gray, almost like he was trapped within a shadow; or a memory. Dirks was held captive within his own thoughts, completely unmindful of the activity of the tavern.

For the longest time, Dirks was obsessed with controlling the world. The goal was so absurd that even he knew that he could never achieve it. It provided an endless challenge that would most certainly keep him satisfied for his entire tenure in Althanas. But now he almost felt like he had come as close as he possibly could to his goal. He had manipulated the masses, which is far more than any other could claim. The challenge had escaped him, and like so many times before, Dirks was devoid of all purpose in his life. His current ventures had slowly fallen to obligation and the once uncommon act of drinking had become his new pastime.

Dirks took another drink of his alcohol and then set the bottle down. The criminal had spent the entire night at the table in the corner of the Promenade drinking to a deeper depression. With his mind so deluded, he took no notice when his head slipped down onto the table and he fell into a conscious sleep.

SEI:

What was it that caused men to lust after women so out of their league? Why did people visit taverns so frequently, despite the pleas of the loved ones to do otherwise? Why did man falter so in times of need even though they still had the sheer ability and power to overcome an obstacle. The answer was as sure as the label that was placed on it; alcohol.

This substance made men believe they were Gods, that caused the most undesirable women to become beauties, and allowed even the mightiest of titans to fall. Such was the power of this drink, this depiction of menÃ*s hopes and dreams, sealed tightly into a bottle and waiting to be release. With the consumption of this fine delicacy, there were no limits to what one could do. Truly, alcohol was a present from the Gods to Althanas.

This was not the reason Sei Orlouge entered this tavern today.

Pulling at the arm of the mute, a small girl stomped her blue heels, and made mouse-like squeals and pleas for the telepath to release her. The mute would not yield to such whining today however, as he was here to teach this small girl a lesson. With the imagined abilities alcohol had granted a person also came grave consequences. Being poisoned due to consuming too much of the liquid, vomiting the night afterwards because you wished for a ëgood timeÃ*, the feelings in oneÃ*s head that made it seem as it a thousand giants were river dancing, these were things Sei Orlouge wished to show his daughter.

The vampire looked to the bartender and nodded solemnly to the man. The server quickly removed a bottle from under the counter and placed it before the mystic, who quickly sat at the stool and placed his daughter in his lap. Placing a thumb beneath the bottle, Sei popped the top and shifted the drink to the girl, who grabbed it and drank it up. Upon swallowing some of the beverage, the girl quickly spit out the brown substance, the foam becoming apparent as it fizzled out on the counter top.

ìThis is root beer!î the girl exclaimed, almost as if she were disappointed. In reply, the vampire pointed to several people among the bar patrons, including a man who was passed out on a table. ìThese people are addicted to the very stuff you have been drinking behind my back,î the mute commented angrily, ìall of them at one time thought they could handle all the alcohol they wanted without consequence, but now it is controlling their life!î The girl shifted her head around, noticing how many of the people were in slumps of depressions.

ìBu-But I use the holy water to clean my system out whenever I drink. ItÃ*s just a funny feeling when I drink a lot of it, and I like it.î Sei looked down with a still angry face at his daughter, placing her down on the floor. ìThat is no excuse, and it appears as though I myself can not convince you. Why do you not go around and ask some of these men about when they first started their habit?î The girl nodded and began her quest, going around asking for the stories of so many different men.

Sei meanwhile, turned to the bartender, grabbing the root beer Anita denied herself of and drinking some of it. Setting it down, the mute said two more words before he began to find himself in the cola once more. ìSoup please.î

DIRKS:

Feelings of hatred and visions of abuse flooded Max DirksÃ* mind as he slept in the cold cage he had created for himself in the corner of the tavern. The memories brought no comfort to the criminal. They were different than valiant memories that he had forced to dominate his mind. The screams of agony and the pleas for mercy did not belong to those that Dirks had tortured or humiliated in the past. They belonged to him.

For a number of reasons, Dirks was unable to mask these hidden realities any longer. Fresh in his mind, the truths of his past placed new burdens upon his heart. It was clear to the criminal that the reason he always chose to humiliate his adversaries as opposed to killing them was because the same had been done to him ages ago. The rationality behind the greatest criminal in the history of Althanas was no more than a simple game of revenge. He punished others for what had been done to him. Dirks was no more unique than the rest of the patrons in the Promenade. He was just another clichÈ in a world that was full of them.

Only one part of Dirks was telling him that he was wrong: his heart. Somewhere deep down, a force was tugging at him. It pleaded with him to abandon his self pity and to embrace his jagged past. It called for him to create new goals and overcome new challenges. But, it was too late. The hole had been dug too deep and his depression was already rooted into his soul.

Even so, the tugging was relentless, and it began to co-habituate with his pity. The pull dragged him from his sleep and forced him into full consciousness. For a moment, Dirks almost convinced himself that he was in the process of overcoming his uncertainties, but then he realized what had happened. The tugging was not an emotional one, but a physical one. A small girl, no older than fourteen, was tugging at the back of his trench coat. The small feeling of accomplishment was quickly washed away by his mind and replaced with his familiar depression.

ìHey, hey Mister, wake up!î The girl cried into his ear. She continued to beckon him, only to be ignored by the criminal. He might have said something to the girl, if he hadnÃ*t suddenly been filled with something as familiar as the uncertainty that had enveloped him. It wasnÃ*t a feeling, but a thought. And it belonged to someone Dirks remembered vividly:

ìSei OrlougeÖî

(Use of Anita granted by Sei)

SEI:

ìSei OrlougeÖî

Anita reacted to the words said with shock. This was a person who knew of Sei, obviously, enough to identify the fact that he used telepathy in his own certain style. With the way he abruptly awakened to her tugging, the girl had been surprised that the man instantly identified her father in the crowd. Something about this man told Anita that he was important, a man who was a key role in something, though the girl could not pinpoint what. She knew one thing was for certain though, and that was that, at least to the child, this man gave off an aura that was remarkably close to that of Sei.

It was not so much the words that made the Sei himself shudder so much as the voice that had said it. The sound of the voice reminded Sei of an earlier time, when the mute was just getting his foot into the door of Althanas. This voice of the past was much more arrogant, one that would have tagged on some sort of witty line along with the uttering of the muteÃ*s name. This man, whom Sei had fought in round three of the Gisela Open, a round filled with giant robots of exercise and soldiers being turned into crash test dummies.

Max Dirks was a hero to Sei at one time, the man he admired more than anyone else. In fact, the only reason Sei advanced in both round one and two of the Gisela Open was because he had asked himself ëWWDD; What Would Dirks Do?Ã*. Sei had lost faith in his idol after actually engaging him in combat in an old factory. It was by far the hardest match Sei ever had to fight as far as coming to terms with himself went.

After advancing narrowly, the vampire had asked himself so many different questions. Why had he idolized this man in the first place? This person who would go through the trouble of humiliating his opponents for several minutes after he knew the battle was his? How could someone like Sei, a renowned hero among the Radasanth people, have idolized this arrogant and pompous man at one time and still gotten where he was today?

SeiÃ*s thoughts were broken as quickly as they had come when his soup had arrived. The mystic decided that as long as nothing was started, a fight would not break out. As such, the warrior quickly took the bowl with his only hand and began to drink the warm contents. After setting down the bowl, which was now half empty, the telepath turned to the man Anita was watching in awe. Smiling a bit arrogantly, Sei finally decided to reply to this man saying his name, by returning the gesture. ìMax DirksÖî

DIRKS:

The cloud of thoughts within DirksÃ* head began to finally take some form when the mystic returned his inquiry. Sei Orlouge was the salt in a freshly opened wound. Only once in his tenure in Althanas had Dirks ever been humiliated and it was Sei whoÃ*d had that pleasure. The events of the third round of the Gisela Open were among the memories that Dirks had buried under his infinite layers of arrogance. But, they too were freshly brought to the surface by his depression and the untimely appearance of the mystic.

Dirks was vulnerable. Emotion flowed freely through him like a river through a plain. There was no logic or sense in the world that could prevent the anger and resentment he felt for Sei Orlouge from rising through his veins. Fueled by anger, a rush of adrenaline flowed through DirksÃ* body as he stood from his chair. Dirks broke free of his solitude and marched towards the bar. With his sole focus on the mystic, he completely forgot about the girl who was watching the events unfold with amazement.

Sei was different than before. The naivety that once bred in his eyes was now replaced with the battle scared signs of experience. It was clear that both men had faced many toils in the year since their last encounter. But SeiÃ*s eyes were not the only indicator of his experiences. The mystic was missing an arm. From his right shoulder down there was nothing. ìI see youÃ*re missing an arm, Cherub. ItÃ*s a pity that someone else got to you before I could,î Dirks called out before taking another step forward.

The mystic was a bright light in a room full of dark grays and with this, Dirks objective became clear. Dirks never had the chance to payback those who had humiliated him before he arrived in Althanas. Sei was not only going to pay for his own crimes, but he was also going to pay for ALL the crimes that had been committed against Dirks. Sei was not going to be humiliated today, he was going to die. But even though Dirks was completely satisfied with his decision, a lump of uncertainty still hung in his throat.

SEI:

He approached calmly, not hinting at anything. Sei remained calm himself as he turned around, taking a sip of his soup. As Sei began to drink the warm substance, Dirks then decided to comment on the manÃ*s handicap, his missing right arm. Sei continued to drink his soup, closing his eyes as he finished the last bit. After setting the bowl back down, Sei wiped the remnants of the soup from his lips and arrogantly spoke into the manÃ*s mind.

ìyou face some hardships when you live for others instead of living to protect your name like some sort of underprivileged god.î At this the telepath opened his eyes and shifted his gaze over to his child. Though the warrior had to sacrifice his arm in order to obtain the treasure that was his little girl, he knew he would have made the sacrifice once more if given the opportunity.

Sei shifted his gaze to Dirks, his arrogant smile slipping into a serious stare now. It was obvious that Dirks was still sore about what had happened during the events of the Gisela Open. Sei did not wish to relive the experience by fighting the man again, especially not with Anita present as a liability. It did not seem like the mute had much of a choice though, and he merely shifted his left arm to his side, prepared for Anything Dirks might attempt.

Looking in the eyes of the man, Sei could tell that his opponent had changed greatly. Dirks had obviously seen several more adventures, as well as battles, since the two fought with their armies at Gisela. Seeing his own reflection in Dirks eyes, the telepath knew that his opponent was more than likely thinking the same thing about him. It seemed to be hours that the two looked at one another, at least to Sei, when in reality only seconds had ticked by.

The original fight between these two titans started off as a boy against his idol, an apprentice against his master, the squire against his knight. Now, after all the time that had passed, all the trials they had each faced, and all the people they had since met, it came down to this. They were reliving Gisela, only without the tanks, without the soldiers, and without the giant exercise robots. Sei had become a man, and Dirks had become a champion. There was no underdog in this encounter any more, just two men wishing to settle their differences here and now.

And, for a moment, it seemed as though the boy was once again fighting his idol.

DIRKS:

The Promenade slipped further and further away from reality as Max Dirks stared into the eyes of his greatest adversary. The tavern no longer served any drinks, nor did it hold any patrons. The wooden furniture that once adorned the PromenadeÃ*s interior had been worn and reduced to clutter. Bits of old tables and stools were littered across the tarnished floor. The bar was missing large pieces of wood, and the walls were home to an entire community of vermin. It was just as Dirks remembered, and like before, the rundown tavern would host to the greatest battle in the history of Althanas.

Moments decayed into eternities as Dirks watched the tavern transform. But just as he was becoming accustomed to the changes his mind had created, his full attention was redirected towards the mystic. Though clearly meant as a prudent reply, SeiÃ*s words left an appalling taste on DirksÃ* lips. How dare the mystic compare DirksÃ* struggles to a plea for attention? Sei could never understand the hardships that plagued the criminalÃ*s life, nor could he ever been expected to overcome them the way Dirks had. But the time for words had ended. The wit that had characterized their previous encounters would be replaced with action.

ìThen let me show you how vengeful an ëunderprivilegedÃ* god can be.î There was no pause between the words and DirksÃ* actions. He immediately broke towards the seated mystic, picking up a tattered stool on his approach. When he was within armÃ*s distance, Dirks slammed the stool forward, attempting to trap Sei against the bar with its legs. Pressing the stool firmly against the bar with his left hand Dirks then reached down to his belt and retrieved his steel dirk from its sheath. In one fluid movement, he brought the dirk into the air and swiped it across SeiÃ*s neck, clearly intending to slit the mysticÃ*s throat. The battle of the ages had begun, and Dirks couldnÃ*t have felt any better.

SEI:

They all began to disappear as the two stared one another down. The tender, the drunks, everyone, they seemed to fade from SeiÃ*s mind and leave only the two people who now mattered, Dirks and Anita. As Dirks talked, Sei brought his hand onto the bar, grabbing his soup bowl as he listened to the man, in a subtle manner that made it just seem as if the telepath was going for another drink. Almost near completion of DirksÃ* sentence, Sei shifted his gaze towards Anita, who had sat upon the table Dirks had previously been sitting at, and watching the green eyed man in curiosity.

Sei paid for checking up on his daughter, as a stool was quickly sent towards the muteÃ*s being. It forced the mystic out of his on seat, causing him to stand, his back against the bar and his chest against the stool. As the wooden seat pinned the mystic, he quickly raised his wooden soup bowl to his face, trying to protect his features from whatever harebrained scheme Dirks concocted. The mute had saved face, or rather neck, with this quick maneuver, as Dirks removed a dirk and attempted to find it across SeiÃ*s throat. All it found was the bowl Sei had finished drinking out of.

What little colors that had been within the bar disappeared, replaced with colors of flashback gray. The muteÃ*s attention focused back on his daughter, who had hopped off the table and was now looking at the two with her mouth agape. Sei hadnÃ*t told Anita of his encounter with the infamous Max Dirks, for he had hoped he had put such a rivalry behind him. Of course, it was now obvious that the mere sight of one another could rekindle the flames of abhorring that they both held.

Sei set his sights on Dirks once again, deciding to take the initiative before his rival could attempt to strike him again. Looking at Dirks eyes, Sei could see all of the pain and humiliation Dirks had suffered because of him. ìFrom controlling an army to trying to kill a one armed man,î Sei said as he raised his left leg, placing the heel of his foot against the bar, ìoh how the mighty have fallen.î To give exclamation to SeiÃ*s feelings about this fight, as he said the word ëfallenÃ*, his left leg was sent swinging forward, the tip of his black boot aiming towards DirksÃ* crotch.

It was not a very noble tactic, but Sei was not a very noble person. Sei never fought Dirks as a hero, he always fought the man as a rival who would do whatever it took to defeat the opposition. Besides, it was the best idea the mute had, his strategies disappearing as his own rage for Max Dirks built up, and came to surface once again. Provided that the kick to the groin connected, and Dirks dropped the stool as Sei would assume, the mystic would take the opportunity to sprit to the right of Dirks, and get at least a good ten feet between them. The battle of the ages had begun, and Sei Orlouge was ready to stain his hand once more.

SEI:

They all began to disappear as the two stared one another down. The tender, the drunks, everyone, they seemed to fade from SeiÃ*s mind and leave only the two people who now mattered, Dirks and Anita. As Dirks talked, Sei brought his hand onto the bar, grabbing his soup bowl as he listened to the man, in a subtle manner that made it just seem as if the telepath was going for another drink. Almost near completion of DirksÃ* sentence, Sei shifted his gaze towards Anita, who had sat upon the table Dirks had previously been sitting at, and watching the green eyed man in curiosity.

Sei paid for checking up on his daughter, as a stool was quickly sent towards the muteÃ*s being. It forced the mystic out of his on seat, causing him to stand, his back against the bar and his chest against the stool. As the wooden seat pinned the mystic, he quickly raised his wooden soup bowl to his face, trying to protect his features from whatever harebrained scheme Dirks concocted. The mute had saved face, or rather neck, with this quick maneuver, as Dirks removed a dirk and attempted to find it across SeiÃ*s throat. All it found was the bowl Sei had finished drinking out of.

What little colors that had been within the bar disappeared, replaced with colors of flashback gray. The muteÃ*s attention focused back on his daughter, who had hopped off the table and was now looking at the two with her mouth agape. Sei hadnÃ*t told Anita of his encounter with the infamous Max Dirks, for he had hoped he had put such a rivalry behind him. Of course, it was now obvious that the mere sight of one another could rekindle the flames of abhorring that they both held.

Sei set his sights on Dirks once again, deciding to take the initiative before his rival could attempt to strike him again. Looking at Dirks eyes, Sei could see all of the pain and humiliation Dirks had suffered because of him. ìFrom controlling an army to trying to kill a one armed man,î Sei said as he raised his left leg, placing the heel of his foot against the bar, ìoh how the mighty have fallen.î To give exclamation to SeiÃ*s feelings about this fight, as he said the word ëfallenÃ*, his left leg was sent swinging forward, the tip of his black boot aiming towards DirksÃ* crotch.

It was not a very noble tactic, but Sei was not a very noble person. Sei never fought Dirks as a hero, he always fought the man as a rival who would do whatever it took to defeat the opposition. Besides, it was the best idea the mute had, his strategies disappearing as his own rage for Max Dirks built up, and came to surface once again. Provided that the kick to the groin connected, and Dirks dropped the stool as Sei would assume, the mystic would take the opportunity to sprit to the right of Dirks, and get at least a good ten feet between them. The battle of the ages had begun, and Sei Orlouge was ready to stain his hand once more.

DIRKS:

When his dirk met the hollow echo of the bowl that had been placed in the weaponsÃ* wake, another bridge collapsed in Max DirksÃ* mind. The criminal was instantly reminded of the harsh truths that haunted the rivalsÃ* pasts. The two warriors were far beyond honor in their encounters and to expect any would be suicide. Sei had escaped DirksÃ* wrath many times before with his quick wit and quirky escapades, but this time the criminal was prepared for even the most inane.

Given time to regain his position as Sei spoke, Dirks was prepared to counter attack when the mystic sprung into action. Instead of parrying the kick, Dirks slammed the head of the stool downwards, releasing Sei from his temporary prison. The ensuing collision with Sei's foot caused the stool to shatter into hundreds of pieces that were violently flung across the tavern floor. Still holding onto an intact portion of the stoolÃ*s leg, though, Dirks immediately turned and swung it around his body, attempting to catch the mystic in the back of the head.

Much to his dismay, Dirks was met only by air as Sei retreated a few feet past the criminal. Without slowing, and without hesitation, Dirks dropped the stool leg and approached the conniving mystic. Dirks brought up his dirk once more and threw the small weapon at SeiÃ*s right thigh on his advance. Even though he was devoid of most logic in his current state, Dirks knew that any lapse in his assault might give the mystic an opportunity to humiliate him as he had the last time.

With his infuriation running rampant, Dirks mumbled under his breath and followed his attack by reaching into his coat and pulling out the patented Beretta 950 from its holster. Dirks brought the gun to bear and aimed it directly between the mysticÃ*s eyes. ìAnd the impotent have risen in their stead.î But instead of pulling the trigger, Dirks flipped the gun around in his hand, dropped his arm, and then sent the butt of the gun towards SeiÃ*s chin in a fluid uppercut motion. The battle that began ages ago was finally about to end.

That's all :(

Rayse Valentino
03-09-14, 08:57 PM
I only posted one incomplete thread, but can you find whatever is there for Karandros?

Skie and Avery
03-10-14, 04:08 PM
I think my fight with Devon in which Skie and Avery were conceived might have been bluethanas? I can't remember the name of it, but it would have had both Natamrael and Devon in it for keywords?

Max Dirks
03-10-14, 04:36 PM
What screenname were you back then?

Silence Sei
03-10-14, 05:38 PM
I think nata was metallicadevil

Lye
11-19-14, 11:03 PM
Any chance you can search by thread ID? Try 11137.

TwinCast
04-15-15, 03:19 PM
Metallicagrrl vs. Dissinger in Nymphetemine ebony and ivory, spite and malice, Devon starslayer

Skie and Avery
05-08-15, 12:27 AM
Any news on that last one that Pat requested, Tony? :D