PDA

View Full Version : Back again...I think?

Moonberrycat
03-06-14, 05:08 PM
Heh...I imagine a few people might remember seeing me quite awhile back. Either way, I think I'm going to be a tad bit more active then before. School will probably get in the way at times, but I can't see why that should stop me from popping in once a day or so and participating in a few roleplays.

(*cringes at character* Oh, if my younger self would have been less...stupid while creating her >.<)

So all that aside, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to travel once more beside you people!

Enigmatic Immortal
03-06-14, 05:29 PM
yo!

Ashla
03-06-14, 05:33 PM
OH MY FLIPPING GOSH OF ADAM'S CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!
*Pounce hugs*

~
You can always create a new character and disgard Iris if you hate her that much.
~
OH MY FREAKING GOSH YOU'RE FLIPPING BACK!!!!!

Lye
03-06-14, 05:35 PM
^ The above person is clearly excited to see you.

Well, hello! I do not believe I have met you yet! It is a pleasure. I am glad to have you rejoin the group! You could not have picked a better time. We have tournaments, leagues, and wars happening everywhere! Several of our veteran members from almost 10 years ago have returned and this place is bustling.

If you have any questions or staff needs, never hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Good to see you back. :)

Ashla
03-06-14, 05:39 PM
Lye, this returning member and I are best buds!!

Btw, Moonberry, there's a war going on in my country Eiskalt. We seek allies... Hint hint*

Enigmatic Immortal
03-06-14, 05:44 PM
Your country has enough allies at this point. It needs opposition

Lye
03-06-14, 05:48 PM
I know, right? There's only so much a few sinister bad-guys like myself can do with so many "heroes" wanting to save the day! Really makes my job hard, y'know?

Krausus
03-06-14, 05:55 PM
Welcome back! Have fun, write a bit, and chat around.

And, Lye, i have a very convenient weapons of mass destruction character planned.

Tobias Stalt
03-06-14, 06:04 PM
(Hey, there are also good guys who don't realize they're being manipulated by bad guys.)

Welcome back to Althanas! It's always good to see new faces. I'm a pretty recent addition myself, so I haven't met you. But hello anyway, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Moonberrycat
03-06-14, 06:23 PM
Oh dear lord. xD

Hehe, thanks for all the welcome-backs! :D

Ashla
03-06-14, 06:28 PM
Oh dear lord.

You're talking to me with that aren't you? xD

You're welcome! ^_^

Moonberrycat
03-06-14, 06:30 PM
You're talking to me with that aren't you? xD

You're welcome! ^_^

Yes, yes I am m'dear. <3

Oh, and I will make some updates on my character tomorrow, I'm just not feeling productive right now. xD

Ashla
03-06-14, 06:37 PM
I KNOW THE FEELING!!

"Aw man, I've gotta update this thread... but I don't feel like it..."