PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 Part B 1v1 (3)

Solar Haven
03-08-14, 12:45 PM
Rapture vs. BloodandBlades

Begins March the 15th at 12:01 am EST. The fight ends March the 29th at 12:01 am EST.

BloodandBlades
03-18-14, 01:03 PM
A man’s house shouldn't be his castle… A man’s castle shouldn't be his fortress.

Fulgur II, the king of Eiskalt, was inside his chamber inside the Icebreaker mansion. A neat, tidy, orderly room that was rather large. The blue and white wallpaper, the Lividus Chalybs floor, and the large curtains for the windows and bed. The dark blue curtains were heavy and long, draping onto the floor. The large, but tidy room was completely silent, not a mouse stirred. Closing in on another day of war, the king sighed heavily and walked over to the bed. He undid the sheath to his steel cutlass, attached to his belt, and placed it on the bed beside him. He placed his head in the palms of his hands and groaned, “Will no peace ever come here??” He looked up again, “Will it ever come to me?”

He was still fully dressed. He still had his belt with his Lightning Blade attached on. However, after silently pulling his crossbow off of his back and placing it by his cutlass, he pulled the curtains to his bed and lay in it. The lavish blankets were heavy, the warm comforters begging him to pull himself under them. However, even when it was so cold outside, the sound of a warm fire crackling in the fireplace across the room gave him enough. To the sound of the popping and crackling of wood and ash, Fulgur II Icebreaker slowly, but surely, fell asleep…

~~~

Fulgur slowly awoke, his eyes widening slowly. It was entirely dark out, and the fire had gone out. It was being cold that had stirred him in his sleep. Fulgur sighed, also feeling the discomfort of his clothes, armor, and weapons. He sighed and slopped out of bed. There was no need to place his boots on as they were still on his feet. He opened the curtains and stepped away from his bed, slumping towards the fireplace. He blinked and started to stir up another fire to warm him up as he rest. Fulgur had no idea what time it was, or when the sun would glow pink as it rose in the sky. However, it was more than just Eiskalt’s regular ice cold temperatures that sent a stirring of chills around the air. Something foul was about, something he just could not understand…

Rapture
03-27-14, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry for not noticing you posted until today. Unfortunately, due to this project I'm working on, I will not have time to post until tomorrow at the earliest which doesn't leave enough days left for a good battle. I guess I'll have to forfeit. Sorry and wish you the best of luck.

Silence Sei
04-05-14, 11:27 AM
BloodandBlades advances