PDA

View Full Version : Eiskalt War Explanation and Official OOC.

Amber Eyes
03-09-14, 08:45 AM
The war for Eiskalt has begun. The Ixian Knights and all those who offer aid are currently descending upon the country. The defending forces hoped to blockade the countries limited entrances, but soon found they were not the first to arrive. Many of the Order have already situated themselves close to the Country's leaders. The Ixian Knights were luckily able to use Misery and their many gifted teleporters to position themselves within the country. Zack Blaze and those in Misery Business have made their way through the tunnel entrances through the use of charm and violence. The Cult of Blessed Torture's whereabouts are currently unknown, though their participation alone is worrisome to the defenders.

Several members of each side have met within the castle walls in hopes of securing it as a base of operations. Smaller battles are taking places in various parts of the country, and casualties are sure to be high. The ground is covered in a light layer of snow as of now. The thoughts of the locals are that there are blizzards on the way. The Ixian forces hope to secure the country before that happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The forces of the Ixian Knights and Misery Business clashed first in the heart of Eiskalt. The palace. It was a bloody, fiery fight, and led to major losses on both sides.

The forces of the Drakkengaurd clashed with those of the Order of the Crimson Hands near the gates of Eiskalt. Many lives were lost and the gates of Eiskalt fell. In the end the Drakkengaurd were triumphant. The leader of the Crimson Hand's troops is currently unaccounted for.

The forces of the Cult of Blessed Torture have been spotted near the Eiskalt docks, but thus far little is known of their intent.

(This is in progress)

Amber Eyes
03-09-14, 08:54 AM
Okay, now for the OOC stuff.
Miz Biz has used the hidden tunnels to fight and charm their way into the borders.

The Order has infiltrated the country.

The Ixian Knights have teleported near the castle. Several troops were sent to protect the figurehead and secure the palace as a base of operations. The rest of the Ixian's have been sent throughout the country to aid the populace and eliminate hostile forces.

With the exception of those at the castle, your setup is up to you and your partner(s)/opponent(s).

Because Eiskalt is less developed OOCly than most of our regions some liberties must be taken with the setting. Please do your best to stay true to what is in the wiki. BlueGhostofSeaside has done an excellent job and has graciously offered her creation for this altercation, if you would like any further information on Eiskalt feel free to ask. I will be updating this as the battles progress to give everyone an idea of how the overall war is going.

hoytti
03-09-14, 04:30 PM
According to what I've read, the citizens of Eiskalt will cause trouble for the invading forces as they know how to fight as well. I wonder how this will affect the invading forces.

Silence Sei
03-09-14, 04:58 PM
It shouldn't really effect them too much, considering -every- Althanian knows how to fight, but most just aren't as competent in doing so as PCs.

Enigmatic Immortal
03-09-14, 07:06 PM
Simple then. These people can defend their homes and die to the offense, or be ordered around by the defense. Use them to your advantage. Make them as competent or incompetent as you want. In the end, the judge is the final say anywho.

Lady
03-10-14, 10:56 PM
As a short FYI for those that TLDR, Lady now looks exactly like Ashla Icebreaker, but in the dress of a handmaiden.

Sneaky, sneaky!

Tobias Stalt
03-14-14, 04:20 AM
Taking stock of damage done to the country of Eiskalt during Gisela. (For those of you who have yet to read, spoilers abound. For those of you interested in specifics, this is your go to post.)

*The Stahl gate is in complete disrepair. Alerian explosives have collapsed the area of the pass closest to the Plains and rendered it insurmountable on foot.

*Crops are now poisoned, and Prospero Company is in the process of fouling the water supplies. The harvested foods have been tainted. Edible food supplies will soon be limited to preexisting household stock and whatever the castle has in reserve.

*A majority of the hidden tunnels have been blockaded by Alerian Infantry. While this will likely end at the end of the Gisela, they tunnels may be subjected to torment soon enough.

*Soldiers lay dead in the fields. The sight of war on their soil will have undoubtedly shaken the people.

For now, those are your quick updates.

Amber Eyes
03-14-14, 07:43 AM
A quick note to those in the hallway. In Kyla's last post the door to the throne room was thrown into that room and the smoke began to filter in.

Amber Eyes
03-14-14, 09:15 AM
After re-reading the hallway I have changed my post so that not everyone is forced to edit. It would just be way too much of a hassle. Kyla has opened a window and the smoke is less dense.

Max Dirks
03-14-14, 10:10 AM
Yeah, Sei didn't mention this in the rules, but in the past we've considered cross thread interactions as invalid.

For example, if I posted in the Grand Hallway thread that Dirks opened the door between the Grand Hallway and the Throne Room and fired a bullet at Talen, Talen would not have to acknowledge the bullet unless I also posted the shot in the Throne Room as well.

Ashla
03-15-14, 06:52 PM
Who's posting next in the Ice Reaver?

Silence Sei
03-15-14, 06:56 PM
I have to wait on Devon to post before I can respond to Talen.

Tobias Stalt
03-15-14, 07:13 PM
Update: and this one is sexy.

People are falling dead in the castle streets. Poison has started claiming lives.

Let the genocide begin.

Mordelain
03-15-14, 07:14 PM
*city. We were not in the castle at the time of the outbreak. Rest assured, it will be contained.

Tobias Stalt
03-15-14, 07:21 PM
*likes*

Castle town, castle, tomato, potato...

Ashla
03-15-14, 09:16 PM
Tobias and I RPed in the Silver Pub. Tobias has been captured by the enemy and Ashla is currently sorting things out with the rest of Eiskalt's government. Tobias has now switched sides, he currently is still prisoner but he plans to give his knowledge to the government while Ashla works at granting him his freedom.

I have the entire RP copied and saved on a word document on my computer. If you need it just ask.

Tobias Stalt
03-15-14, 10:48 PM
That information will chronologically come after the Gisela battle, and effectively the first round.

Amber Eyes
03-15-14, 10:52 PM
It would be helpful if you would post that in the clan war section if you don't mind. That way we can refer to it if need be in the second round. :)

Erikar
03-16-14, 10:05 PM
I apologize for the delay. I will have a Devon post up tomorrow morning, EST 1:30 PM at the latest. For now, my bed beckons and I go willingly.

Devon Steel
03-17-14, 03:14 PM
Post up in IR/F.

Dein
03-17-14, 04:34 PM
I have set up an outpost for the sick refugees to come. It looks as if the fatality rate for those effected by the disease is 3/10, the illness seems to be centered in their respiratory system. It's claiming patients that do not receive treatment zoom after the initial swelling starts. Though with a skill in healing arts and with enough know how this can be stopped.

Max Dirks
03-18-14, 06:39 AM
My sincerest apologies for not posting this weekend in the F/IR Part A battle. I found out my little lady is heading away for two weeks starting Thursday, so I wanted to get in as much time with her as possible. That said, I'll commit a post to you guys per day (and likely more, pending how many attacks get slung my way) until the end of the battle. I'll start writing my post at lunch, but realistically don't expect it until later tonight. Thanks again, folks!

Ashla
03-21-14, 11:11 AM
Notice:
Two things.
1.) After PMing another player, I have decided to change a small bit of my action on my most recent post in the Ice Reaver. Ashla will still be defending Kyla, but she's just sending the Ice Dove, not stepping between them. So please bear with me (the author behind the most suckish character of Althanas) as I change that.

2.) I won't be on nearly as much as I used to starting today, meaning I won't be able to keep up with other threads just as fast. Once again, please bear with me. :P thank you.

Ashla
03-21-14, 06:07 PM
Last two posts of the Ice Reaver made me so angry!

Requiem of Insanity
03-21-14, 06:07 PM
why?

Ashla
03-21-14, 07:51 PM
Cause the Ixian Knights are withdrawing! -_-

Mordelain
03-21-14, 07:52 PM
It's alright, Ruby's here now :cool:

Requiem of Insanity
03-21-14, 07:55 PM
War is hell. But the stories may keep some of the Ixians involved. Jensen will be hard to keep away of he knows the cult is still at it. And we have cookies! Life will be good.

Silence Sei
03-21-14, 08:26 PM
People are interpreting Amber Eyes' post wrong.

The IK are not withdrawing. Rather, Kyla has now ordered the IK that instead of saving citizens and only kiling folks when its deemed absolutely necessary, they plan to kill any Order-MizBiz they come across.

Savvy?

Amber Eyes
03-21-14, 08:29 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I edited my last sentence to clarify the intent. We're in this for the long haul, don't worry.

Tobias Stalt
03-21-14, 10:13 PM
"When good guys do bad things."

I'm a fan.

Ashla
03-22-14, 03:57 AM
Oh, alright. ,*Whew!* Thanks!
And sorry for kind of blowing up...

Amber Eyes
03-22-14, 07:11 AM
It is totally fine, sorry for the confusion!

hoytti
03-22-14, 12:17 PM
Ruby, you do know you are on my side right?

Mordelain
03-22-14, 12:19 PM
Ruby represents Chronicles interests in the conflict, and is now rogue.

Slayer of the Rot
03-22-14, 12:21 PM
You people are real assholes. I never get to be around for the wars.

hoytti
03-22-14, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mordelain.

Silence Sei
03-22-14, 03:13 PM
You people are real assholes. I never get to be around for the wars.

My advice?

STOP DISAPPEARING!

Requiem of Insanity
03-22-14, 10:02 PM
Does round one end at midnight?

Amber Eyes
03-22-14, 11:31 PM
Part A does. Part B goes through Friday night/Saturday AM

Ruby
03-24-14, 12:57 AM
Ruby has portered from the Docks to the Chronicle's Headquarters (Brandybuck Castle). This is using the troupe's Quicksilver Bands. She has not yet returned to Althanas.

Silence Sei
03-24-14, 02:54 AM
Ruby represents Chronicles interests in the conflict, and is now rogue.

In other words 'I'm going to try and give Solar a headache in trying to determine how to judge someone 'going rogue'. '

Max Dirks
03-24-14, 09:02 AM
It wouldn't be that complicated if you set individual matchups before the battle ;)

That way, regardless of their final affiliation, they would always be matched up and eliminate a single person.

This works in all types of battles too. Instead of taking top 5 from the multi-thread, you could have matched up individual competitors.

It's what I'd do in future rounds.

Lye
03-25-14, 10:41 AM
Bullocks, looks like I'm scrubbed from the War in the fist round.

BloodandBlades
03-27-14, 08:25 AM
Update on Eiskalt's government:
- Fulgur I has decided to take an offence and has ordered an army of 2,000 soldiers to attack the nearest MizBiz camp to Unum.
- Ashla Icebreaker, feeling incapable of keeping the position, passed all of her powers of Tyranta's security to Julius Tabor.
- Julius Tabor has ordered all guards in the city to take care of the ill and weak citizens while all patrols of the city outskirts have been ordered to kill any enemies in sight.

Ashla
03-27-14, 08:59 AM
Ashla Icebreaker, voted as the best capable by Fulgur and Julius, has been given the new role of handling any communications between the Noble Families and all allies of Eiskalt.

Mutant_Lorenor
04-05-14, 03:06 PM
Hey guys I earned a spot in round 2. Are we gonna get to have all round 2 participants be in the same time slot this time? That wonky time slot difference made it difficult for me to power post like I wanted to. By the way, great info on Eiskalt so far, I am really enjoying the back story to this event. Should go down as one of Althanas's greatest events ever as long as people stay interested in it. I'm ready to go, and I intend to stick this out to the end.

hoytti
04-05-14, 03:15 PM
Downfall made it through too.

Dein
04-05-14, 03:42 PM
Well I enjoy the story of this war too much to not participate in round 2. So im definitely going to hang around threw it.

Mordelain
04-05-14, 04:12 PM
Ruby and Ozoric are going nowhere.

Ozoric
04-06-14, 03:50 PM
Could we have an ETA on the judgements?

Tobias Stalt
04-06-14, 04:04 PM
It may take a bit longer. They've delegated some matches around to judges.

Requiem of Insanity
04-06-14, 09:09 PM
Round Two:

The Cult of Blessed Torture succeeds in stopping Ixian Forces from reinforcing via the Black Sails Armada. In the naval battle, Catherine Remi and her Ship the Blood Cry sail to unknown shores of Eiskalt, her fleet thrashed in the battle.

Solar Haven
04-06-14, 10:27 PM
i apolagize for the delay in judgements. i had a family emergency and i was out of state for 10 days.

i just got home tonight and i am starting to work on the judgements now, oldest taking priority.

Ashla
04-08-14, 08:54 AM
Okay, so after thinking over it for a while I've decided that I'm not going to have Ashla fight within the war anymore. When it comes to this character both the character and I, the writer, just plain suck at any and all battle threads so I'm going to take a break from battle threads all together on this account. Battling all together has stressed me more than it taught me to improve my writings skills and to just have fun at it. All my other accounts (BlackGhost and BloodandBlades) in this war? They're still in, and Ashla will still be working at this through Eiskalt's government, but I withdraw her from the battle threads.

Max Dirks
04-08-14, 08:59 AM
That's ridiculous. Ashla was easily one of the most emotionally invested characters in the war and aside from a few crazy dodges, you portrayed that incredibly well. If you win, stay in.

Ashla
04-08-14, 09:05 AM
I really did??
Wow... I actually wrote okay in a battle thread?

Okay... I guess I can stay... Okay!

Tobias Stalt
04-08-14, 12:35 PM
Just strive to write out what's happening more realistically. Like, if you're fighting more than one person, getting overwhelmed is probable. And hell, you can play possum if you don't want to die.

Mordelain
04-08-14, 01:34 PM
I'd be happy to offer some training battles, Blue. Ones which arn't fighting based.

Amber Eyes
04-08-14, 03:26 PM
Yeah, don't back out. You were in the most chaotic battle in the first round. If you move on it will be cake from here on out! Ashla's a big part of why the IK is there, play that up! :)

Ashla
04-09-14, 06:10 PM
Okay, guys, if Ashla does pass I won't back her out. After the war I still hope to take a break from battle threads though.

I'd be happy to offer some training battles, Blue. Ones which arn't fighting based.

Sure! :) PM me?

Ruby
04-10-14, 03:31 AM
Ashla. How about we have a little diction lesson. Fight with confidence, charisma, and clever words. No need to fight, just talk. Who better than Ruby to slamdown?

Ruby
04-10-14, 03:40 AM
Here you ar (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27297-Words-Unwisely-Wound-(Closed)&p=227634#post227634)e.

The picture embodies Ruby's fire against Ashla's ice nicely.

Short, snappy posts. Focus on writing a good dynamic exchange, not on winning (which here, in battles, is only important if you want to be the best (which comes naturally)). Don't be intimidated, and let's see how it goes.

Ashla
04-10-14, 11:20 AM
I'll reply as soon as a can. I'm super busy right now! :P

Elthas_Belthasar
04-18-14, 12:17 PM
Are we still gonna be doing this? Just wanna know what's going on. By the way I'm Lorenor this is my main character :) . Sorry for posting on the wrong account heheh.

Max Dirks
04-18-14, 01:33 PM
Hey bro,

Jon was going to judge it, but he ran into some personal trouble and had to take a leave of absence. Right now, the remaining threads are assigned to judges who aren't involved, but they take time. For the future rounds, the delay will be shorter because Lye will be available to step in and judge the threads.

Thanks for being patient.

Mutant_Lorenor
04-18-14, 03:37 PM
Of Course Tony dude. I was just making sure that we were still on track :D . Anyway bro thanks for letting me know the goods, hopefully this gets back underway as soon as it can :) .

Max Dirks
05-01-14, 12:19 PM
Pending the Gisela battle, here's who's left:

IK/Eiskalt (11)

Amber Eyes
BloodandBlades
Dein
Devon Steele
Doge
Enigmatic Immortal
Flames of Hyperion
Mutant Lorenor
Quenton Boone
Roht Mirage
Ruby

MB/Order (7)

BlackandBlueEyes
Core Beast
Max Dirks
Philomel
Requiem of Insanity
Wolf Oden Luka Frekad
Zack Blaze

Mordelain
05-01-14, 01:41 PM
Might I ask a cautious 'eta on Gisela'?

Enigmatic Immortal
05-01-14, 01:54 PM
No you may not. Greedy Brit.....

Silence Sei
05-01-14, 10:24 PM
I just finished with the judgement, Cydo. We'll be making match-ups and posting them this week. I will leave it to you guys to decide if you need a week break to get things ready, or just a couple of days.

Philomel
05-02-14, 10:38 AM
I definitely need a week. Got things to do this week, and I think a week's warning will be well appreciated by many. Or just me :D

Ashla
05-05-14, 09:01 PM
Question: how much time has passed in the war so far? As in weeks or months. I have a plan for Ashla during the war but I don't want it to be right at the start of it cause timing is everything :P

Enigmatic Immortal
05-05-14, 10:34 PM
Can we all agree a month has passed? Think that gives us time to flej out new story ideas am let the events of the first round sink in.

Silence Sei
05-05-14, 10:36 PM
I think we're going with 2 weeks, actually.

Lye
05-05-14, 10:51 PM
Two weeks seems for feasible. Considering there are still a few more rounds to be had an a war of this scale would not drag out very long. I'm thinking a month and a half, three tops. Unless a treaty/cease-fire is made at some point earlier.

Ruby
05-06-14, 05:40 AM
Hurry up gentlemen. I've a burning desire for bloodshed.

Hysteria
05-06-14, 06:35 AM
That explains why you posted a week early in your thread :p

Mordelain
05-06-14, 11:06 AM
I thought it was an hour?

Philomel
05-06-14, 11:07 AM
I am scared though... I have to try to kill the Deven Steele man...

Ashla
05-06-14, 11:29 AM
So... half a month?? I need the official time :/
Thank you to everyone who replied though!

Mordelain
05-06-14, 11:57 AM
In a week's time I've a two day summative assessment. 16th-18th I'm away, and the rest of the time after that I'm pulling my hair out. Please thus withdraw Ruby from proceedings.

Erikar
05-06-14, 01:07 PM
Awww Philo, I'm sure you'll do fine :) After all, it's just me.

Also, I don't how that stray E got in there, but it's Devon Steel <_<

Philomel
05-06-14, 06:28 PM
Hewwo Erikar :3

Its okay. I will just chop off your head and smash you to smithereens.

Silence Sei
05-06-14, 07:29 PM
So... half a month?? I need the official time :/

Two weeks would be roughly half a month, yes.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-13-14, 10:50 PM
Yo Tony and Sei, I already editted my post. Sorry for my mistake in assuming Tony was still with MisBiz. Hopefully my edited post works, and it is a good enough opener for the battle to come. Good luck everyone.

Max Dirks
05-19-14, 08:46 AM
Hey everyone in the multithread, sorry for the delay in posting. You'll have a post tonight by me around 11 PM tonight.

Inspired by Game of Thrones, I've come up with an idea for our thread that might be fun and encourage us all to finish despite the week delay. I know I can commit at least a post a day, all coming in at around 11 PM.

So we've got the Servant's Quarters, the Outer Courtyard and the Chapel. I was thinking we made this a former castle that was converted into a grand church. Over the past two weeks, Kyla has not heard a peep out of the ordinarily brash and obvious Zack Blaze. So, to bolster the strength of Eiskalt when the Ixian's eventually withdraw, she (presumably along with Ashla) has agreed to allow an as of yet unnamed Icebreaker marry an as of yet unnamed Corone lord. The wedding is accellerated to do two things 1) build the alliance quickly and 2) to bait Zack Blaze into trying to disrupt it.

Ruby and Blaze can start in the outer courtyard and infiltrate the wedding from there. Dirks and Kyla will begin in the chapel and Lorenor and Ioder can begin in the servant's quarters. I figure Lorenor can also have his people patrolling the outer courtyard as well. Then we can have a red wedding esqe encounter with NPCs dropping everywhere (though it'll be less cool because no one will know the NPC's stories). If that works for you guys, I'll go ahead and set it up in my post. If not, let me know here.

Ashla
05-19-14, 08:55 AM
I really don't know how to add an unnamed/ unused Icebreaker into the mix, however I am willing to do that.

Here's some concepts?
- Ashla has a twin??? This twin was not saved though and was actually used as a new solider under Fulgur I due to her unusual strength in power. This twin was discovered once Fulgur I was defeated and was made a head chief in the war. This character does not like to fight though, and like Ashla semi-hates her family roots. she would rather just settle down, so she would take the idea of marriage with open arms.

- Fulgur has a sibling that was thought dead after the family massacre but comes back during the war. This sibling wants to start a new life but is also willing to help her country. They believe that the marriage could become the best of both worlds.

- ... that's all I've got.

Max Dirks
05-19-14, 09:07 AM
Just someone unimportant. Don't make a big backstory, just give me a name :)

And by Ioder I meant Dein. My bad!

Ashla
05-19-14, 10:36 AM
Thing is, Max, the Icebreaker story and plans I have for them is so strict, even "unimportant" characters within the family would leave a massive mark on it. What I was planning on was Fulgur dying, Ashla being the only Icebreaker left, she and Julius leaving after the war and making a fresh start, them having Hanuh, Hanuh being the beginning of a completely new family since aside her parents both the Icebreaker and Tabor families are extinct.

Now, here's a plan I have: Ashla's uncle Monte isn't really dead. He faked it. After he hears about how his older brother is dead and that Eiskalt is at war, he reveals himself and helps. Instead of a lord of Corone, there is a lady who needs a hand in marriage. Monte applies. Monte has little Icebreaker abilities due to a disorder, so there's very little chance that if he had a kid they would have the Icebreaker powers.

Max Dirks
05-19-14, 11:28 AM
Then we can made it a Lord or a banner holder of the Icebreakers then. Really, this is a minute detail. It'll be an afterthought in the course of the story. Please don't get too involved in it.

Ashla
05-19-14, 12:18 PM
I'm only suggesting the person. Monte's open if you want, or there's another character I have who could be a "banner carrier" (he's a general, but also has more than just military power) named Ahiga (he acts very military so he may not be the best pick).

Yeah, I'd go with Monte xD.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-19-14, 02:52 PM
Yeah I am also down for Tony's plan. My character is pretty much on defensive duties patrolling around the courtyard of said church area anyway. And has guards stationed all over the place, possibly some traps. (Within reason of course since there has been time to prep for this) Anyway I like this set up so far and I look forward to working with Dein in this grand scale of a project.

Ruby
05-19-14, 02:54 PM
I'm just going to be Lady Melisandre and burn shit. :cool:

Mutant_Lorenor
05-24-14, 10:06 PM
I'm still waiting for Dein to post. If he doesn't in the next couple of nights, I will be joining the chapel invent instead in some way, shape or form. At least to contribute to it.

Ioder
05-24-14, 10:24 PM
Dein will have a post up soon.

Max Dirks
05-31-14, 09:14 AM
Does this look right?

IK/Eiskalt

Amber Eyes - win
BloodandBlades - DNP
Dein
Devon Steele
Doge - win
Enigmatic Immortal - ??
Flames of Hyperion - win
Mutant Lorenor
Ozoric - DNP
Quenton Boone - win
Roht Mirage -- ??
Ruby

MB/Order

BlackandBlueEyes
Core Beast - DNP
Max Dirks - win
Philomel - win
Requiem of Insanity ??
Taste of Treason
Wolf Oden Luka Frekad
Zack Blaze - win

Enigmatic Immortal
05-31-14, 12:04 PM
Looks about right

Lye
06-04-14, 02:27 PM
Updated:

IK/Eiskalt

Amber Eyes - win
BloodandBlades - DNP
Dein
Devon Steele
Doge - win
Enigmatic Immortal - win
Flames of Hyperion - win
Mutant Lorenor
Ozoric - DNP
Quenton Boone - win
Roht Mirage -- win
Ruby

MB/Order

BlackandBlueEyes
Core Beast - DNP
Max Dirks - win
Philomel - win
Requiem of Insanity
Taste of Treason
Wolf Oden Luka Frekad
Zack Blaze - win

Max Dirks
06-04-14, 03:11 PM
So basically its:

IK/Eiskalt (9)

Amber Eyes
BloodandBlades
Brand
Ciato Orlouge
Doge
Enigmatic Immortal
Flames of Hyperion
Ozoric
Quenton Boone
Roht Mirage

MB/Order (4)

Core Beast
Max Dirks
Philomel
Zack Blaze

So basically, that's attrition. If Sei doesn't want to end this now, though, I'm happy to slowly hack away at you losers for the free EXP ;)

As far as I can tell though, it's just the IK, Misery Business and the Order left. Does that mean MB and the Order get the remaining HQs? Brand is the only outlier (member of TTC), but he hasn't participated yet. I seek your guidance, Silence Sei!

Enigmatic Immortal
06-04-14, 03:21 PM
Cult was just looking to keep IK busy, which they did.

If it's a vote, I think we can see the writing on the wall an this will free up players for other Events and activities as well as judges. My two cents.

Amber Eyes
06-04-14, 03:57 PM
I'm good with that

Mordelain
06-04-14, 04:04 PM
I want Ozoric's gisela :(

Philomel
06-04-14, 04:10 PM
I really want a good hack at Doge ... but if majority wants to just end it now then sure.

Maybe we should just have one last major fight somewhere random.

Roht Mirage
06-04-14, 06:30 PM
And I really wanted a last dance with Doge.

If one last hurrah is possible, I'm down for it. If not, maybe the willing peeps could get up to something (official or not). The war may be won, but nothing's stopping us from doing our own celebratory "It's over!" threads for the window between this war and the Dragonpalooza.