PDA

View Full Version : The Guild: Recruitment

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-18-14, 06:57 PM
There is a place for you. And if you practice magic in any of it's forms, one of those places: Is here.

The Guild

An open group for the support of magic users be it: studied, stolen, artificial or gained from that pact with the devil himself. you will find a place here. And you shall find us open: no matter your past, present or future.

Our ambition is simple, small and unique: To create a home away from home for all students of the magical arts. One which encourages growth in the art with it's large stores of knowledge. And lending aid in any and all quests, no matter how trivial with it's store of magical items.

There is not many rules for you to follow. As practitioners are as varied as any of the forms of magic itself. Any rules enforced would restrict the abilities of the individual. That being said, there are three tenants we must follow to maintain the Guild as it stands. They are as follows:

Tenants
1. All with magical ability are liable and encouraged to join the guild.
2. There is to be no confrontation between members while any are on guild business. As such the guild itself will be considered neutral and safe ground for all members.
3. None are to be judged of their use, or style of the craft.

Joining and benefits.
To join, you need only ask. If you have magical ability, membership is a sure thing. We do not take anything else into account and you will instantly have access to any knowledge, space and magical items we posses. Also, acting as neutral ground for all and a member only policy, the Guild is a safe haven if you are ever in a tight bind.

Drawbacks
There aren't any!

The tower.
A single building, stretching high into the sky is an ancient mage's tower. Located many days ride south from Eluriand, where the two great rivers of Raiaera join before flowing to the great sea. It was discovered by Ulrich and now grows to home The Guild. Holding great tomes of knowledge, cots, dueling space, enchanting and a hell of a view.

Founders
Rector: Ulrich Craggenmoor
Curator: Fox_Owen_xavier

Members:
Ulrich Craggenmoor
Fox
Aurelianus Drak'shal
Brand
The marquis.
Oliver
Dein
Ioder

Requests!
As member's of the Guild, it is hoped that you attempt to aid us in our efforts of creating a central hub for magical items. As such, The following artifacts are out in the world and are saught by the Guild. Bringing the, in will aid your fellow practitioners and the guild in general.

Stave of Irgan the red ::Location unknown::
The tomes of prayn ::Private collection::
the Flicker stone ::Within the citadel::

Additional information on the group forum.

Brand
03-19-14, 04:24 PM
If you need a librarian, Brand's the guy.

The-Marquis
03-19-14, 07:03 PM
Apologies for the early request, yet I am here now.
Yours,
Aesh.

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-20-14, 06:35 AM
Welcome magic users to the guild. What little services we may offer for now are open to you.

Oliver
03-20-14, 05:53 PM
I offer my service and atonement for past sins to the guild.

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-20-14, 06:01 PM
AS a magic user, you of course gain entry to the guild. Welcome.

May you find atonement in our knowledge.

Dein
03-20-14, 06:48 PM
Im Dein Vander, passionate ladies man and one hell of a spell caster. If there is any room ill happily join the guild.

Ulrich Craggenmoor
03-30-14, 06:29 PM
Accepted, welcome. You have been invited.

Ioder
03-30-14, 08:07 PM
Ioder, Here to join and help the Guild prosper.

Eingeluz
04-16-14, 07:37 AM
Once my account is approved, can I join? Eingeluz are overall magical creatures and as long as she's here Monawyn wants to be a wizard!

Eli
05-20-14, 12:20 PM
Need a hands off archmage? Cause I have all sorts and kinds of seniority. Regardless I'm in.