PDA

View Full Version : A kindly introduction!

Tubal
03-20-14, 07:07 PM
Hello everyone! I'm still waiting for my character to be approved, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm more or less a casual role player, I like epicness but I know that I have to start small. Spread my wings, if you will. First thing's first, my writing might seem a little flat and dry, I thank the army for that, but please forgive me. I hope that I can get to writing soon with someone, after I'm done with my seemingly obligatory solo quest.

Anyhow, I hope y'all have a great weekend, and stay sane/safe!

~ D Rog

Luned
03-20-14, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the site! Mind if I ask how you found Althanas?

Ashla
03-20-14, 07:11 PM
Welcome to Awesome Althanas! If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask them. The moderators would be happy to help. Also, if you know anybody here personally you can ask them as well. I look forwards to seeing your writing! :)

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-20-14, 07:15 PM
Welcome to Althanas!

Tubal
03-20-14, 07:17 PM
I've been lurking on and off for quite some time, I actually found Althanas through RPGdirectory. I've registered a character here before, but it was when I had lost my daughter, so I never played him. I'm sure that's too much info, but hey I'm talkative!

And thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Erikar
03-20-14, 07:29 PM
Nice to meet you, and welcome! As BlueGhost has stated, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I am a moderator and would be more than happy to help. Sorry to hear about your last profile and your daughter, you have my sincerest condolences.

And there is absolutely nothing obligatory about a solo quest. If you'd like to write with me or someone else, just ask. Stopping by the Chat Room is a great way to meet other roleplayers who are always helpful. I personally would love to write with you, but I'm afraid it seems like there's very little our characters would have in common.

Once again, welcome. I'm glad you've decided to start writing here, and I look forward to reading your work once I get you approved!

-Erik

Tubal
03-20-14, 08:01 PM
Thank you, Erikar. It's a slow going, but I'm going. I appreciate your help. I hope my writing won't be a disappointment, haha.

Fox Owen Xavier
03-20-14, 08:17 PM
Hello Tubal, welcome to Althanas. As the others have already said, feel free to ask questions. People are very helpful here and hopefully can answer your questions.

I would offer to go on some quests with you but unfortunately, I'm a bit busy in real life right now. But maybe in the future if you are still interested.

black shadow
03-20-14, 08:19 PM
Welcome tubal. Hope your stay here is a great one.

Brand
03-21-14, 10:41 AM
Welcome!

Have a good stay, and as Erikar said, chat's the place to find any info ya need.