PDA

View Full Version : Boo! (Calm down. It's only a ghost.)

Lysander
03-26-14, 12:06 PM
So apparently I last logged in in April 2008. I was sitting at work today thinking about getting back in to writing and I thought about this place for the first time in a long time. I admittedly assumed Althanas had crumbled and thought I'd Google it. I underestimated your staying power! Well done guys - very proud of ya.

So I'm going to sit tonight and have a scour over some of the lore, then decide whether to reimagine Lysander Enferil, pick up where I left off with Ferael Finn or muster some new ass-kicking creation.

I must apologise to those I left mid-quest all those years ago. In admittance I swapped this reclusive hobby for debauchery and a side order of "studying" so the trade was a willing one! Our characters must be bored shitless waiting for their journey to resume! I think I left Lysander sitting on a mountain path in the middle of Corone. Excited to see what he's up to.

Anyway, would be good to hear from some old names and meet some new ones. Hope I get to write with you all! Laters :)

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-26-14, 12:09 PM
Well, now! Welcome back!

We've been running off the blood of newbies Witchblade has harvested, and selling the leftovers to pay for the servers.

Ashla
03-26-14, 12:31 PM
Welcome back! I'm a newer face here (I believe I joined Althy in late 2012) It's really awesome to see so many older members coming back! I look forwards to reading your new stuff! :)

Erikar
03-26-14, 01:23 PM
Welcome back! I'm newer here than most, but I've been seeing a lot of old faces around, although fewer than I'd like seem to actually stay.

I hope you stay with us and give us all something new to enjoy!

hoytti
03-26-14, 01:27 PM
Welcome back! Hope you stay for quite some time.

TwinCast
03-26-14, 02:46 PM
Well as I live and breath. Here I though it was a new character introduction thread. Welcome back Lysander!. This is diss by the by.

Lysander
03-26-14, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Can't wait to get started! Can't believe some of these dinosaurs still knocking around!

Hysteria
03-26-14, 05:09 PM
So apparently I last logged in in April 2008. I was sitting at work today thinking about getting back in to writing and I thought about this place for the first time in a long time. I admittedly assumed Althanas had crumbled and thought I'd Google it. I underestimated your staying power! Well done guys - very proud of ya.

Pretty much exactly what I thought when I came back :p

Welcome back!

Luned
03-26-14, 05:32 PM
Welcome back. : )

Lye
03-26-14, 05:57 PM
Another one I strongly recall. Welcome back oldbie!

Lysander
03-28-14, 08:23 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes!

After much consideration I've crafted a new character and will be switching accounts. I'll post here once I've made the new one. 90% done with the character creation and excited to get back into it!

Them Apples
03-30-14, 03:08 PM
Alright - sorted. I'll be posting under this account from now on. Bring it on!