PDA

View Full Version : Gold Transaction

The Muri
03-27-14, 04:02 PM
Hello,
Can I transfer gold from one account's bank into another? If so, I would like to take all the gold from my accounts Tamashi and BloodandBlades and transfer it to my other account, The Muri, please!

Tamashī
03-27-14, 04:02 PM
Approving Transaction.

BloodandBlades
03-27-14, 04:04 PM
Approving Transaction.

Max Dirks
03-27-14, 04:12 PM
Ordinarily we do, yes. However, there is an exception for recently approved accounts. While I'm sure it's not your intent to defraud the system, in the past we've had shadow accounts created simply for free GP. As a compromise, I'm willing to allow you to transfer BloodandBlades money since you've apparently completed a few threads (i.e. you have more than 200 GP), but I won't transfer Tamashi until you've written as him. Sound fair?

The Muri
03-27-14, 04:16 PM
I didn't create extra accounts just to get more for this one, Fulgur's soul was an idea I had long before Kaida. I just finally got to posting the soul around the same time I posted her's. Just a disclaimer there...

As for BloodandBlades goes, I have no plans of buying anything for my character on that account so I say transacting all his gold to The Muri sounds good.

Max Dirks
03-27-14, 04:21 PM
I know, I know. I just need to stay consistent.

Come see me about Tamashi's GP once you've completed a few threads.

GP transferred!