PDA

View Full Version : You know that's illegal

Witchblade
09-19-06, 07:37 AM
I'm looking for people to help me in the Syndicate mission I just picked up in Corone. It's an infiltration mission into one of Corone's prisons, for more detailed information click here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2700) the mission is 'Beer on the rocks'.

I need at least one other person to help me out on this and a max of three.

*EDIT* I asked Letho about the rewards and everyone gets the same thing.

Ithermoss
09-20-06, 03:55 PM
I'm good for it. I'll post.

Assuming I'm hawt enough.

Witchblade
09-20-06, 05:07 PM
Yayness!

You're totally hawt enough, I'm not sure about hot enough though. :p

I'll start working on the opening post soon but leave this open in case anyone else wants to join.

Ithermoss
09-20-06, 05:21 PM
You hurt me on the inside.

Witchblade
09-20-06, 05:34 PM
Awww, muffin. I'm sure you'll get over it.

By the way, you didn't have to post in the Syndicate thread, that was just for me picking up the mission, however that'll leave it open for our characters to meet so it's fine. ^^

Ithermoss
09-20-06, 06:32 PM
Hey. shut up. I liked that post. :p

Witchblade
09-21-06, 09:46 AM
Hahaha!

I'm not saying it's a bad post. :p Thread's up here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=37322#post37322) I did it so you just kind of repost what's already been done -- with a bit of elaboration -- in the Syndicate recruiting thread.

Ithermoss
09-22-06, 02:26 AM
Good stuff. Post is coming today while I'm at work. Can't wait.

Katei Irumi
09-24-06, 11:05 PM
I'd really enjoy a part in this quest, if it's not too late. :) My character's involevement could be directly related to the fact that he just broke out of that exact prison.

I haven't posted as this character yet, but I reached Level 1 with a character I had here before, so I have some experience writing here.

Ithermoss
09-25-06, 02:38 AM
Hm... I don't see any problem with it. We're just about at the prison, now that I posted.

Katei Irumi
09-25-06, 03:28 AM
Great. :) I hope what I just posted is sufficient. If there's anything wrong at all with it, go ahead and tell me.

Ithermoss
09-25-06, 04:02 AM
It seems fine enough for an intro thread. It also establishes why he's going along with the rest of the questers. You've got your "hello," and your causality. No worries.

The question, however, is do you want our characters to see yours?

Witchblade
09-25-06, 09:19 AM
Who died and made you QM? :p

Whether or not he wants us to see him is irrelavent now because we're walking along the same path and Witch will be able to sense him. I'll get my post up soon.

Ithermoss
09-25-06, 02:12 PM
Hahahahahaa. Hey! The more the merrier! Don't be a buttface! :D

Katei Irumi
09-25-06, 04:12 PM
Oh, I planned on having you guys run into him. That's why I put him on the path. :p

Witchblade
09-25-06, 05:26 PM
Hahahahahaa. Hey! The more the merrier! Don't be a buttface! :D

You're a buttface!

Oh, I planned on having you guys run into him. That's why I put him on the path. :p

No one asked for your opinion.

Just joking. :rolleyes:

I'll try to get the post up tonight, I just realized I have to make cupcakes for someone at work and then I need to work on some homework.