PDA

View Full Version : A Knight's Pilgrimage- Recruitment/Discussion Board

Kamile
04-07-14, 06:10 PM
Hey Guys,

I neglected to include a history for my character and because i had forgotten honestly to go back and write one in this is going to be a quest to put me in the direction i would like to go.

A Knight's Pilgrimage- Kamile Oltorain a respected member of the Aurial Army (Elvin army of his homeland) and had just gotten his promotion to Lieutenant. And like any other knight of the Aurial Army once they reach the rank of lieutenant set off on their pilgrimage to foreign lands. During this time he is instructed to visit some of the areas of althanas to assist the people of the land. He is accompanied by a small platoon of four other lower ranking members of his unit.

In a nutshell Kamile and the others will set out on their journey help people on their way. But i would defiantly like to have others involved in this quest. I was thinking maybe a few others could meet them at some point to create obstacles for them to overcome or alleys to join them. Or even just be i need of assistance.

If you are interested in appearing in any way please post here with your alignment and a brief idea on how to get involved.

Eolia
04-08-14, 11:43 AM
Hello! As discussed in chat, I'd be interested to appear for a few posts. Eolia would most likely either:

A: be traveling alone in the desert "in between jobs"
B: linked with a merchant caravan providing protection.