PDA

View Full Version : Redemption Bracket: Sir Walter Vs Philomel

Silence Sei
04-13-14, 05:59 PM
Match starts 4-15-14 at 12:01AM. Good Luck!

Philomel
04-23-14, 04:27 AM
OOC: Posted late in order to let Sir Walter have the first post, as I said I would allow. However, I said I would post anyway if a week passed. Therefore, reposted this 23/04/2014

Like a flower coming into sweet bloom, its joyous rite of passage, she stepped into the light as a angel from the shadows of hell.

Her hair was chestnut mixed with that strange deep violet of exotic flowers, fanning out behind her as she spun tightly.

Nothing more could have perfected that scene; except perhaps the absence of the bloody bodies as they were flung to the left and right. The lady made her way through the swathes of the simple minded minions who crowded the bridge between the fortress and the gatehouse, lithe hooves dancing out a rythym of death.

Fear me once, they beat, Then fear me again.

She had come like a sudden dawn, or perhaps a second one. This apparent round of the tournament had begun with the faun appearing quite oddly inside the gatehouse, just in the shadows before the portcullis. The gate was closed, and she was trapped against it, with only one direction of choice ahead of her; the bridge.

The stonework of the gatehouse and the bridge she had taken a moment to admire, but a moment was all that she had had. For no sooner had she arrived as she was charged by the hundreds of human minions crowding the folorn passage to the fortress.

A fortress, she saw, that was immense in stature and dominion. Something about it said "evil megolomaniac," and with the mass of gaurds outside there already seemed to be a directive:

One - Kill these humans; Two - get inside; Three - meet her opponent; then, Four - win.

Simple enough, Philomel thought. Simple.

Sir Walter
04-26-14, 11:32 AM
Sorry for not seeing your pm earlier. Been very busy trying to finish up these final projects and get presentations prepared. Very sorry but I'm going to have to forfeit due to be completely buried in homework. Apologies, I really wanted to write a full thread/battle with you :(

Max Dirks
04-29-14, 08:45 AM
Philomel advances.

Sir Walter is eliminated.