PDA

View Full Version : To Tame Farswandra (Recruitment thread)

black shadow
04-16-14, 02:57 PM
HOkay, so a while ago I posted a thread in the Bazaar about getting a new bow. Now the bow would cost way too much money for me to be willing to pay, but I was told that I could go questing for it. Here's the catch though... We would need to go into the red forest to chop down a legendary royal purple Ulder Liviol wood tree that the Raiaerans call Farswandra. This tree will be in the heart of the Red forest and it can be seen from the edge of the forest as it will be one of the oldest and largest trees. We won't cut the entire thing down, but maybe one branch for the bow. It will be very dangerous, but I feel like with a small team we copuld obtain this branch and get myself a new bow.

Now I'm looking for 2-4 people who would like to do this with me.

List Of Recruited Members:
1:Dein (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26877-The-Lady-s-man-Dein&highlight=)
2:Fox Owen Xavier (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27268-Foxy-Level-2)
3:Hysteria (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?26311-Talen-Shadowalker-Chapter-9&highlight=)
4:Tobias Stalt
5:Green Gwendolyn

Thanks guys,
~Black Shadow~

Dein
04-16-14, 03:02 PM
If you need to make use of my healing arts, ill be more than happy to join you.

black shadow
04-16-14, 03:15 PM
sweet. that makes one. still need at least one more

Fox Owen Xavier
04-16-14, 07:29 PM
I might be interested although I do have time issues due to homework. But I'm going to try and be more active hopefully....

Hysteria
04-16-14, 10:30 PM
I'm up for it. I've been meaning to get into the red forest for a while. Would we be each getting a branch of red wood?

black shadow
04-17-14, 08:52 AM
Of you want to then yes. I have no problem with that. The tree is huge, you can see it without even entering the forest. So 4 branches won't be much of a loss

Hysteria
04-17-14, 09:28 AM
Sounds good, if you'll have me I'm interested.

black shadow
04-17-14, 09:48 AM
Alright cool. I'll add you and Fox to the list.

Green Gwendolyn
04-18-14, 10:19 PM
Mind counting Gwen in?

black shadow
04-18-14, 10:27 PM
Alright sweet! I'll add you to the list and that'll be it. I'll start the thread probably sometime tomorrow.

Fox Owen Xavier
04-18-14, 10:38 PM
Green Gwendolyn, did you ever create a character sheet and get it approved? I'm having trouble finding it if so. :(

If you didn't, you need to create and post one here:
http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?7-Character-Registration

black shadow
04-18-14, 10:40 PM
Okay I'll wait till after you are approved to post it. Just starting out an already goin for the big stuff? ;) good idea.

Green Gwendolyn
04-18-14, 10:41 PM
I already wrote the sheet up on my phone, and I emailed it to myself. All I have to do is get on my computer, copy it, and paste it.
This isn't my first account, so I know what I'm doing.

Tobias Stalt
04-18-14, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't mind helping.

black shadow
04-19-14, 12:09 AM
Cool. I'm going o have to cap it off at 5. Thank for the volunteers everyone. I'll have the post up sometime this weekend.

Green Gwendolyn
05-16-14, 04:04 PM
Do you mind me posting next?

black shadow
05-16-14, 04:36 PM
Sure go ahead. Dein did make his post directed towards you.

Green Gwendolyn
05-16-14, 10:33 PM
Another question:
We all will be getting several branches, right? Define several please? Would several be enough to make a sniper's bow?

black shadow
05-17-14, 06:40 AM
The tree will be probably thick enough for us to grab hands and wrap around but still not he all the way aroun. So the branches we get will probably be enough for a bow or two, should be big enough for that.

Hysteria
05-20-14, 05:36 AM
Another question:
We all will be getting several branches, right? Define several please? Would several be enough to make a sniper's bow?

We can ask for as much as we want, the score for the thread will determin how much we get ;)

We'll try for enough for each person to get the thing that they want, for you enough for a bow.

black shadow
05-20-14, 05:49 AM
Alright, so what I would LIKE to happen is for FOX to be the next one to post. After that happens we can get a basic posting order.

Fox Owen Xavier
05-20-14, 11:20 AM
Okay sounds good. What is the link to the thread again? Also, bit busy trying to get an apartment. I'll do my best to write out a post within a few days.

black shadow
05-20-14, 02:10 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27344-To-Tame-Farswandra-(Closed)&highlight=To+tame+farswandra

Here you are FOX. And no rush, just would like you to be next so we can get an order going.

Green Gwendolyn
05-23-14, 09:47 PM
More spoils request?

hand held, enchanted crystals growing from trees OR inside the Cave of Crystal?

Hysteria
05-23-14, 10:09 PM
It might be a good idea for you to pick if you want the crystal or the wood. If you wanted the crystal with the abilities and ready to use I think it would be harder to get than the wood. As an archer, you don't want to upgrade your bow(s)?

Green Gwendolyn
05-23-14, 10:13 PM
I actually asked about making a certain bow in chats... it turned into David style sling shots and enchanted crystals. But I do plan on upgrading my bows and making new ones!

black shadow
05-24-14, 12:00 AM
That would be a good idea. Maybe hav the tree have the crystals around It. Something like that, give you a choice. I'll take the wood for sure though! :) I like that idea though Gwen.

Fox Owen Xavier
05-29-14, 10:10 PM
Due to all the stuff happening in my life, I don't know if I'll be able to get a reply done soon. Since I don't want to hold you guys up any longer than I have, you guys can go on without me. Or if you want to wait, I can try to get something together on Friday but I don't know when I'll have internet again to write another reply....

black shadow
05-30-14, 06:40 AM
Alright man, no worries. We'll just get an order going and bring you into it when you get back. Good-luck moving.

So Here will be the order:
1: Black Shadow (Me)
2: Green Gwendolyn
3: Dein
4: Hysteria
5: Tobias Stalt
6: Fox Owen Xavier (When he gets internet back)

But First a post from Hysteria so I have something to post about. ;)

Green Gwendolyn
05-30-14, 07:00 AM
Dein and Tobias can't wait for Gwen's reaction, and neither can I! Maybe I can post then Hysteria, then you, then the posting order commences?

black shadow
05-30-14, 09:58 AM
Whatever works.bhusg want to get the order going ASAP

Hysteria
05-30-14, 09:59 AM
I'll post next and catch up to current events.

Green Gwendolyn
05-30-14, 11:18 AM
I'll post after you then, Hysteria.

Hysteria
06-02-14, 07:32 AM
Thanks Ghosty, just a small post to keep me up to speed. :)

Dein
06-02-14, 11:49 AM
Ill take the post after Gwen

Ashla
06-02-14, 02:10 PM
Alrighty, just wait about... 50 minutes? Maybe? I have to do a chore then I'll get to writing! :D

Fox Owen Xavier
06-03-14, 08:34 PM
Finally got internet back (Yay!). Let me know when it's my turn and I'll try to get something together.

black shadow
06-03-14, 09:45 PM
FOXY!!!! Welcom back man. You could go ahead and post next if you want.

Fox Owen Xavier
06-03-14, 10:29 PM
Okay, I'll take a look at it tomorrow then.

Tobias Stalt
06-05-14, 07:14 PM
So, BS next, or me?

black shadow
06-05-14, 08:26 PM
Ill take the next one. Have shadow notice Talen's sudden shift in how he is sitting and look to see why, noticing Tobi.

black shadow
09-11-14, 06:44 AM
Okay, Let's try to get thing moving with this thread. I'll let anyone post next, And we will start our order from there

Hysteria
09-21-14, 08:11 AM
I might suggest bunnying us a bit. You've got myself, Fox, Gwen and Dein, why don't you bunny us to a table, explain the plan and then kick us off on the way to the forrest?

Playing out the dynamics at the moment is difficult because there are so many of us. If you get us on the road we can keep up with our next posts, allow a bit of interaction, then we can jump into some action two posts after starting the travel.

black shadow
10-02-14, 07:39 AM
okay, so everyone is at the table now, and i have asked for your cooperation with this quest. So whoever wants to go ahead and start go next, you can.