PDA

View Full Version : Oh, there's me hammer...

Bearded Gnome
09-20-06, 08:19 PM
Hey all, this is VA! I decided to make the dwarf after all. ^^ Thanks for the support and hopefully I'll be the most popular, and only, dwarf of Althanas! :D So yea, let it be known: "Come closer if ye want a taste 'o me axe!"

*squeals excitedly* This'll be so much fun!! XD

Daggertail
09-20-06, 08:32 PM
Awesome, dwarves were one of my favorite races in clasic fantasy. if you get a few levels then get him an awesome rifle or sopemthing like that.

Bearded Gnome
09-20-06, 08:34 PM
pssh, rifle smifle, he has throwing hammers, also known as "dwarven arrows", so I'll be good. Besides, I'm not much for using even EARLY gun technology in Fantasy stuff.

Dissinger
09-21-06, 01:11 AM
Laddie ye best be calming down, yer heading right for a kneecapping....

Krugor
09-21-06, 01:43 AM
I see you don't have a profile up yet *cries*

Please don't make him an exact copy of Bruenor Battlehammer.... ;)
But anyway, good luck! Every forum needs a good dwarf!

AsukaStrikes
09-21-06, 09:20 AM
5'2" is awfully tall for a dwarf. Most don't stand more than 4 feet tall, isn't it?

Eh, could work if you put enough heart into it.

Raelyse
09-22-06, 08:53 AM
Please don't make him an exact copy of Bruenor Battlehammer.... ;)

Beat me to it.;)

The Emerald Hind
09-22-06, 08:59 AM
Eh, not to be critical or anything, but I agree with Asuka on the height. 5'2"? That makes your character as tall (or as short) as me... o_O; Does that make me dwarfish?

Daggertail
09-22-06, 09:11 AM
while it's not impossible he's a pretty tall and skinny dwarf. Star of the Dwarven basketball League^^ But I think Sowrd of Shanara had a tall dwarf like that.

and yeah no Bruenor clones until we get a good Drizzt clone that hangs around^^

Bearded Gnome
09-22-06, 10:03 AM
lol I'm not planning on making an exact Bruenor clone. There might be a trait or two reminiscent of him, but other than that, I think he'll be pretty unique....height aside. :D

Stevo
12-18-06, 04:00 PM
Im working on mine! Oh its such a pain to come up with a good history. And I know from experience I musnt pound it up in on the spot!

Maybe we can work together?

Bearded Gnome
12-18-06, 05:33 PM
No thanks. Just keep thinking, you'll get it eventually.