PDA

View Full Version : The Hallowdale Horror-- Quest Recruitment

Alexander Morningstar
05-12-14, 10:27 AM
Hello all! I'm new to Althanas, but I'm really excited to get started here. I'm currently recruiting 1-2 people for a short dark fantasy/horror quest. The general idea is that the group goes to a small village for various purposes and finds something terribly, terribly wrong. This is recommended for slightly more mature players due to horror themes and violence. Post or PM if you're interested!

Ioder
05-12-14, 10:41 AM
Soooo In! Any of my alts!

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-12-14, 12:03 PM
Bro.

You need a villain?

Alexander Morningstar
05-12-14, 03:51 PM
Brilliant! Welcome aboard. Alexander can definitely use a comrade and an antagonist. The thread is up, so feel free to jump in whenever and however you see fit.

Ioder
05-12-14, 10:46 PM
I have a few alts that could work, would you prefer a female or male, also good or evil.

EDIT: Im going to use one that I haven't really used yet. Ill have a post up soon.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-12-14, 10:59 PM
I'll have a post up myself within the next couple of days, establishing why Maddy's hanging out in Corone and looking to poison half a village or something.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-16-14, 12:11 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up, I'll be out of town this weekend.

I don't have anything big I want to do with Madison this posting round, since what I want to do will progress the story into the late hours of the night. If you two want to take another round of posting to further establish your stories, I'll jump in after that come Sunday night or Monday.

Alexander Morningstar
05-19-14, 07:54 PM
No problem. The notification is appreciated.