PDA

View Full Version : Majini Kaburi

Kiongozi
05-12-14, 06:06 PM
Majini Kaburi
(Solo)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Day 23 of the 4th Expeditionary Legion's Journey for Salvation
The sun has risen and set twenty-three times since we first set sail. The days go by easily, with clear skies and strong winds. Baharia Kimbungu is a skilled fisherman and navigator, and he leads his crew well. It's astonishing, really. The way the Kundi worked together, as one coherent unit; it is like watching a perfectly-crafted machine work, with no faults or defects. And the fish! By the Namiri-Anga, the fish are everywhere! They leap onto the deck unbidden! There is more food than we could eat in weeks. It's good that I am finally able to keep it down; the constant sickness and lack of food has left me bedridden for most of the journey. Today was the first day in a week that I ventured outside, and the sun hides behind a blanket of dark clouds. We still have yet to see land, and I grow weary of standing about and watching the waves. Kimbungu has ordered all except the vital Kundi back into their quarters. We wait, to see what Sharasi holds in store for us.
- Akili