PDA

View Full Version : ACR Episode 014 - Cat Tank

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-13-14, 10:31 PM
After a week's forced vacation, we present to you...

Episode 014 - Cat Tank (http://www.althanas.com/world/podcasts/Episode014-CatTank.mp3)

In another exciting episode of Althanas Community Radio--this time with working gear!!--we have admin co-host switcheroo shenanigans, Andy loves the sound of his new microphone, and Megan talks about her characters' personal demons. Also, Megan's cat wages war on Andy, Jack gets ready to torture a few characters with Aurelianus (while commissioning Luned to draw a commemorative picture--ICly, of couse), and we learn about a couple of your intrepid hosts' weaknesses. Oh, and we suppose a few war threads and Magus Cup battles get analyzed and their victors predicted. All this and more, only on Althanas Community radio!

Here's a new thing we have going on: Rather than cluttering up one thread with a bunch of episode listings, each new episode will have its own discussion thread accompanying it. Thoughts, comments, or criticisms on anything said within the podcast? Voice your thoughts here, and get some discussion going!

Fox Owen Xavier
05-14-14, 01:13 AM
Surprise for everyone, I have heard of x-men but that's about it. Definitely not the character Andy named.

Edit: For extra shock, just kind of realized that Doge is an "Internet meme" and kind of what that means... Don't know why I thought it was an original character... I feel very stupid....

Edit2: Lye, you should find a new title. Banhammer just doesn't sound good for you. I feel like the title would fit Dirks better since he seems harsh (Although I 'think' he is a good person) while you (Lye) appear to be a nice person for the most part in chat.

Anyways, great podcast as usual. Liked the new cast for this week. Going to switch it up to the final admin next week and earn yourself some points with him?

Tobias Stalt
05-14-14, 02:28 AM
I, too, would shit myself if an evil cat was staring at me upon waking.

My cat is named Elrod, and he is also a douche.

Flames of Hyperion
05-14-14, 06:51 AM
Awesome episode again!

*Is secretly chuffed by all the free mentions he gets as BaBE's opponent*

Erikar
05-14-14, 12:11 PM
Tobi, your cat's name is Elrod? That's weird <_< My old dog's name is Elrod. He's not a douche. Nice poddy Andy!

Lye
05-14-14, 01:31 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjn_5DosnupHzgc5DkNAhMT8xH4gn67 qjXsWPNA5YA0wNGP0Bd

Witchblade
05-14-14, 03:40 PM
lmao!

OMG! No, Ditto's Tank does not look like that, though that Tank is cool. Todd made Ditto's from cardboard boxes, whereas that is a designed Tank.

Fox Owen Xavier
05-14-14, 03:41 PM
Pictures please. Really want to see this tank.

Hysteria
05-23-14, 09:45 AM
Just got round to reading this....

I've been changing my user title to something self-deprecating every couple of weeks >.>