PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Hierarchy Recruitment Page!

Leona Stevvains
05-14-14, 02:49 PM
The Tarot Hierarchy

The Tarot Hierarchy represents the absolute best that Althanas has to offer. Each member is represented by a tarot card that best embodies their personality. It is the mission of the Hierarchy to not only bring back the Eternal Tap that once flourished Althanas with an abundance of magic, but to also find and excavate the technologies of olde for their own secret purposes. The technologies include but are not limited to legendary weapons, advanced technologies from other worlds and dimensions, and even magic-fueled devices such as golems.

Each member of the Hierarchy is represented by a tarot card of both major and minor Arcana. While the Hierarchy has yet to find a leader, Leona Stevvains has volunteered herself to be a part of this group until a time comes where a suitable leader can be found.

The member list is as follows:

The Emperor: One tird of the people that make all of the final decisions in the Hierarchy, It is the goal of the Emperor to make sure he has the power groups interests at the front of his mind at all times. This position is filled by a male and a male alone, and in order to gain such a position requires several trials set before them by the Judgement Card. Open.

The Empress: Like the Emperor, but this role is filled by a female. She is the second member that makes all the calls for the Hierarchy, including the guild's alignment. Like the Emperor, in order to be deemed the Empress, the person in question must go through several trials in order to earn this esteemed rank. Open.

Judgement: The Judgement card is the third and final member of the 'Big Three'. It is their job to steer the Emperor and Empress in the right direction, and be a general advisor of sorts to the lord and lady. This title was granted to Leona Stevvains upon founding of the Hierarchy, and it is her goal to steer the guild in whichever direction the other two leaders wish to take it. Taken by Leona Stevvains.

The Magician: The Magician is the powerhouse of magic and arcana among the hierarchy. They are a tapestry of knowledge to all things regarding magic and the taps. They use their powers to help locate not only the location of 'Tap Wellsprings' (That is, smaller versions of the Eternal Tap), but also to discover new ways to use their powers for the good of the group and themselves. Position Filled by Oliver

The Fool: The Fool, while donning an unfortunate name, is responsible for recruitment and public relations for the Hierarchy. It is their job to sew seeds of distrust among enemies, and give morale support to allies. A very lucrative role, the Fool oversees all the trials put forth to earn several of the Major Arcana Card Ranks. OOCly, he should help guide newer members with tips and hints on how to become better writers while encouraging IC recruitment. Open

The Hanged Man: The most brutal of the cards, the Hanged Man must undergo at least 3 threads of pure torture before even being considered for this cards position. This is a position that requires the member to endure through all sorts of physical, mental, and emotional trauma. It is not a position for the faint of heart, and only the toughest of souls need apply, for he is one of the Hierarchy's front line fighters. Open

Death: The second Enforcer of the Hierarchy, the Death Card is one of the toughest members of the guild, able to dole out incredible amounts of punishment to those that incur his wrath. Praised by allies and feared by enemies, the Death Card is often teamed with the Hanged Man and the Chariot in order to clear out entire areas. This member will be subjected to some tough battles, but will probably wind up leveling faster than most of the other Card. A very Combat-heavy role. Open.

The Chariot: The Chariot is to speed what Death and Hanged Man are to strength and defense, respectively. Their whole being revolves around finding ways to get in and get out in the quickest way possible. They are the first ones sent out to battle in order to scout possible escape routes and entry ways. They are also called upon to lead teams in quests to discover the powers that the Hierarchy seeks. Open.

The Lovers: A Card that is bound to two people instead of one, this card does not necessarily have to be between a male and female who love each other. Brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, there are many different kinds of love, and the Hierarchy respects such things. The Lovers are tools for recruitment along with the Fool, there to show newer members exactly how we care for them and wish for them to be part of the team. They help newer members become better writers and must participate in any workshop submitted by a Hierarchy member. Both positions Open

The Wheel Of Fortune: The Wheel of Fortune is the member that gets to try out any new Tap Springs and technologies first. While this seems pretty great, keep in mind that not every piece of technology will be beneficial. The Wheel of Fortune gets first claim to anything discovered, though he must also grant items to the other members once he has obtained one. Truly a Card you want to be in the good graces of. Open

The High Priestess: Another role filled exclusively by a female, the High Priestess is responsible for promoting the Minor Arcana Members into full fledged Major Arcana Cards, as well as demoting Major Arcana Cards to Minor Arcana should they fall inactive. This is a role that keeps a close eye on activity levels, and deems whether or not specific people should receive Exp and GP for their efforts once the Hierarchy has secured a Headquarters.Open.

The Hierophant: The most educated of the cards, The Hierophant must be quite studious in finding potential locations for lost artifacts and wellsprings. It is their job to keep up with lore and help inform members with information they wish to seek, ICly or OOCly. To be a Hierophant, one must be able to answer several questions ICly in a thread, a trial judged by the Fool and Judgement. Positioned Filled By Vincent Cain (Cards Of Fate).

Strength: A master of weaponry, it is the Stregnth Cards sole job to try and master as many weapons as possible, and then pass that knowledge down to the other Arcana, minor and major alike. They are guided by honor, virtue, and the pursuit of their craft. The more martial arts and weapon forms they conquer, the better. A student is only as strong as their teacher. Open

Tower: The Tower Card our go-to person for doing what it takes no matter the cost. If we're in a pinch, we seek the Tower Card to come in and clean house. Not only do they not mind getting their hands dirty for the task at hand, they thrive in it. It's their element. Strong in self-confidence and a knack for giving authority the finger. They're a wild man/woman, but despite their anarchist like tendencies, can always be relied on for the Hierarchy. Our 'Big Gun'.Open.

Hermit: The Hermit thrives in the shadows. Secrecy is the key to this position, and one must go through a series of trials to prove they are capable of being dubbed a Hermit. They are responsible for the espionage portion of the Hierarchy, discovering and buying out secrets of those who would seek to do us harm. [Open.

Justice: The Justice Card is the moral compass of the Hierarchy, the angel on our shoulder. It is their job to argue the correct and just path to take rather than the devious and malicious one. Someone wishing to become a Justice Card must have proven their sense of virtue in at least 3 threads and also must go through a trial overseen by the Fool or Judgement cards. If the Justice Card should ever falter in their resolve, they are reviewed by a board of their peers to determine whether or not they keep their rank. Positioned Filled By Alyssa Snow

Devil: If the Justice Card is the angel on the shoulder, the Devil is, well, the Devil. They are there to highlight the benefits of being malicious and evil rather than just and right. This is a position that will have to be filled by a character of at least chaotic nature and like the Justice Card, will go under review if it seems they are straying off their evil path. Furthermore, the Devil Card will occasionally have to engage another Hierarchy member in combat in order to keep their rank and prove they truly are a Devil Among Us. Open.

Temperance: The Temperance Card was created to seek a neutral route in all decisions. Just like Justice and Devil, Temperance must think of ways to keep balance among the Hierarchy, and our goals as a whole. Occasionally, this Card will side with Devil or Justice in order to balance out the other. This Card will undergo at least one trial to prove their devotion to the straight path of neutrality. Taken By Cellar Door (Taste of Treason)

Star : The Star Card is a symbol among the Hierarchy, a symbol to rally behind. They are essentially the face of the Tarot whenever we need somebody for that specific role. They make sure morale is high at all times, even if that means taking on several quests at once. They need to make sure our people are in tip-top shape both IC and OOC. Open

Sun: The Sun Card is our official support mage. They are masters of healing, recovering, buffing and debuffing. It is their job to make sure we're adequately covered on the battle field by as much support magic as possible. If able, they can take minor arcana under their wings so we have more troops to help heal the wounded and whatnot. Open

Moon: The Moon is the master of trickery. They are adept in causing illusions, and weaving tales that are truly believable. Their primary objective is subterfuge, infiltrating the ranks of governments or other organizations in order to steal or otherwise obtain information to steal the items we need to advance our goal. Position Filled By Ioder.

The Minor Arcana

King of Cups -
Knight of Cups - Leaf

Queen of Pentacles -
King of Pentacles - Tobias Stalt
Knight of Pentacles - Fox Owen Xavier

King of Swords- Jensen Ambrose (Enigmatic Immortal)

Every new recruit must start out as a 'Minor Arcana'. That is, they are assigned a Card Number Ace through King to one of four sets; Swords, Cups, Wands, and Pentacles. Upon achieving the rank of any face card, the character will be reviewed to become one of the Major Arcana Cards. All Minor Arcana take direct orders from any Major Arcana member, with theig Three' having final say over anything.

Post here if you're interested!

Siegfried
05-14-14, 05:50 PM
Get me involved in this now!

Please?

Alyssa Snow
05-14-14, 05:56 PM
Reporting for duty.

Ioder
05-14-14, 07:01 PM
So want in!

Fox Owen Xavier
05-14-14, 07:05 PM
Sounds interesting. Can I get in with one of my characters? (Not sure which would be best suited and for what position)

Enigmatic Immortal
05-14-14, 07:34 PM
I kinda dig this idea. If you will have me, I'd be happy to partake.

Silence Sei
05-14-14, 07:37 PM
Alyssa will be our Queen of Pentacles in the minor Arcana until she us proven herself enough to earn a promotion.

Fox, Ioder, Paul, do you guys have ideas for what cards you would like to be?

Ioder
05-14-14, 07:48 PM
Lol well I would love to have the Devil Card. But im down for whatever fits Ioder the best.

Fox Owen Xavier
05-14-14, 07:51 PM
Nope. No idea and don't know if Fox would be best or another alt.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-14-14, 07:58 PM
Hangman sounds fun.

Alyssa Snow
05-14-14, 08:18 PM
You need to be a Minor Arcana first. Either the Chalice, Sword, Wand, or Pentacle. As you progress in rank, you earn higher numbers. Once you hit a suit, you may test your mettle for for Major Arcana position.

See above by the red:

Every new recruit must start out as a 'Minor Arcana'. That is, they are assigned a Card Number Ace through King to one of four sets; Swords, Cups, Wands, and Pentacles. Upon achieving the rank of any face card, the character will be reviewed to become one of the Major Arcana Cards. All Minor Arcana take direct orders from any Major Arcana member, with theig Three' having final say over anything.

Ioder
05-14-14, 08:31 PM
What's the difference in the suits?

EDIT: Ill be a Cup.

Alyssa Snow
05-14-14, 08:39 PM
Call it a Chalice. Sounds nicer that way. Men wear cups in sports. You don't want that.

Ioder
05-14-14, 08:39 PM
Lol

Tobias Stalt
05-14-14, 09:05 PM
I'm down if you want me.

No specific preference. Put me where I'm needed.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-14-14, 09:28 PM
I guess the place that makes sense would be a good place or me. The sword perhaps? My goal is to make it to The Hanged Man

Philomel
05-15-14, 02:06 PM
Hello there, I am majorly interested in this. I have two characters, both fauns: Philomel van der Aart and Leaf van der Terra. They are half brother and sister and fairly ideal in terms of being "The Lovers". Philomel is a neutral evil character, and works part time as a whore, so is adept in the ways of "love". Leaf is a very good-hearted guy, and balances her completely. He is a fairly new character, and technically they have not met as least as far as my writing goes, but can have done by this time.

Beginnings - Cups or Swords, and Leaf would be a Jack or a Ten, Phi the Queen and/or ten. I am going to say Queen and Jack of Swords preferrably.

Leaf
05-15-14, 02:08 PM
Here is my face. Hewwo. <3

Leona Stevvains
05-15-14, 02:40 PM
I'll take Leaf, but I'm trying to keep a 1 account per member policy on this particular PG (It's why I took Alyssa over Siegfried), and when it comes down to it, I'd rather have Leaf just because he isn't in another PG that I'm aware of, and that means he doesn't have ay conflicts of interest should something come about.

Is that cool?

Leaf
05-15-14, 06:20 PM
Yeah sure. I have nnoooo idea what he'd end up going for as far as heirarchy goes. Something good, likeliest. Phi is an assassin and in the Crimson Hand, so that is very fair.

Just thought they'd fit as the Lovers, but he could be something good.

Also, Jack of Cups is best fit for this faun I think.

Leona Stevvains
05-15-14, 11:33 PM
Leaf has been added to the list under Jack of Cups.

Also, I'm going to start a thread in the PG Directory over what each suite should represent, and what it would mean for the characters. Be sure to check in on it!

Leona Stevvains
05-17-14, 05:54 PM
Pictures of each Major Arcana have been posted to our PG page. If any of you find another Major Arcana Card that fits your character, let me know and I may add it to the picture gallery!

Alyssa Snow
05-19-14, 03:59 PM
I've added some input to the PG Discussions.

Ioder
05-19-14, 04:15 PM
Same also I posted a question on there as well.

Leona Stevvains
05-19-14, 05:41 PM
Replies made, Gents

Pinions of Daedalion
05-20-14, 08:58 AM
Expressing interest (once approved of course)!

Subject to your discretion, probably looking at 7 of Wands and aiming for the Wheel of Fortune.

Eli
05-20-14, 12:00 PM
Just wanted to say that this is totally cool. I'd love to be involved but Power Groups aren't really Eli's style. Is there perhaps room for an enemy of the Tarot? A wildcard if you will. Someone who wants to keep the tap dead and destroy most of the artifacts. Heck, that's already some of my goals. Hit me up if you're interested.

Alyssa Snow
05-20-14, 01:28 PM
More input from yours truly in the group page.

River Wild
05-20-14, 01:45 PM
How do I get in on this, Maaaaaaan?!

Alyssa Snow
05-21-14, 01:29 PM
Since we are taking in members that are not currently involved in another PG, is this one going to frown upon joining groups after being a part of the Hierarchy?

Ioder
05-21-14, 02:43 PM
This group is one that binds souls to other worldly items. I figure it is frowned upon to leave it period.

Alyssa Snow
05-21-14, 02:57 PM
The minor arcana are not bound, only the Major right? So when you become a Major, must you break all wordly ties?

Silence Sei
05-21-14, 06:12 PM
Joining other groups is fine, just remember that things like the soul bound will have physical conflicts of interest if you go against the will of your card, and every Major Arcana wishes to be with its brother.

The No other PG rules is mainly so I'm aware that loyalty is to the Hierarchy first. As stated, I am willing to take people in other PGs, but if there's an alternative, that's better.

Count
05-21-14, 07:14 PM
Im in for the world if you add it. Its the 23rd arcana and its missing

Ceidon
05-24-14, 12:49 PM
Finally read through the Tarot's profile.

Every clan needs a nemesis and the Hierarchy's missive of recovering ancient artifacts is specifically counter to the Order's objective to protect them. If you'd like, I'd be willing to revamp the Order in order to give you guys a common antagonist in your threads. I'm not suggesting a Xavier/Magneto relationship, more like a Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword/Indiana Jones relationship from The Last Crusade or the Rick O'Connell/Ardeth Bay relationship from the Mummy. Let me know if you're interested.

Leona Stevvains
05-29-14, 02:03 PM
Works for me. Tarots Vs Dawn is a-go.

Fez_The_Kid
06-29-14, 08:51 AM
Is it too late to enroll in this?

EDIT I want in.

Philomel
06-29-14, 12:27 PM
Come in Fez. My alt, Leaf is in it :D and they will be friends ... WILL BE!!!

Ell
06-29-14, 11:39 PM
I wish to join the hierarchy. I want Elias to be a part of this and im willing to take whatever arcana you feel is best but I'm going to hope for the temperance. Hope youll have me!

Leona Stevvains
11-06-14, 11:54 AM
Alright guys I just updated the PG page.

THE HIERARCHY LIVES! LETS DO THISS STILL ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!

LycorisX
11-28-14, 01:38 PM
I would be interested in joining up. Searching for antique artifacts is definitely something Vindlyn would want.
Does it matter which minor Arcana you are in? Just that if it is all the same I think Knight of Swords is the one that fit my character best, both in many of the positive as well as negative aspects.
Just how would one become member IC for this group?

Alyssa Snow
11-28-14, 03:02 PM
I can't speak for Leona, but usually an initiation thread with her serves as the IC joining. She might even have you join a few of her open ones.

Ioder
11-28-14, 04:55 PM
Would be nice to have a fresh new member to actually get activity going here. That being said on my approval of lvl3 ill post up in ours.

Cards of Fate
12-03-14, 09:55 PM
Im down for this because my whole character revolves around Tarot cards

Ioder
12-04-14, 03:27 PM
I would be more than happy to do any recruitment threads with either Cards of Fate or LycorisX if you would like Leona. I want to pump out a few threads with Ioder anywho.

Leona Stevvains
12-04-14, 03:44 PM
Alyssa, Ioder, seeing as you two are the most gung-ho amongst the non-me members, I would be more than happy for you guys to handle a recruitment thread for new guys.

This includes both new interested parties.

Ioder
12-04-14, 03:47 PM
Whoo!

If that aint music to my ears I don't know what is. Ok so Who is in?

Ill be piecing together some form of story given I actually have interest.

Cards of Fate
12-04-14, 11:18 PM
Sounds great, I talked with Leona about Cameoing in my intro solo that could lead to Vincent being sent on a mission, hit me up with a pm or in the chat room if you wanna talk about it

Philomel
12-05-14, 05:14 AM
Leona ...

So I had Leaf join a while back and we wrote a bit in the initiation thread but it never got off ground as I think Fox maybe lost interest/forgot about it. Would it be possible to start a new initiation with Leaf, or finish off that thread at some point?

Oliver
12-05-14, 10:50 AM
If I've still a card to deal, I'm available for writing.

Leona Stevvains
12-05-14, 01:37 PM
You do indeed still have a card, and I am more than willing to give you a recruitment quest if you desire. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Philo, I understand your frustration. Lets wait a day or two to see if Fox is still interested (he did post as a Tarot rep in Forrals) and see if he still wants to participate in Freerunners. If not, well, we'll continue it just you and I.

Oliver
12-05-14, 02:17 PM
Excellent.

Which cards are available? What is the background, or the image you have for each one left?

I'm happy to fit into any of them, in all honesty.

Leona Stevvains
12-05-14, 02:50 PM
I actually had Ollie penned in as The Magician Card

The Magician: The Magician is the powerhouse of magic and arcana among the hierarchy. They are a tapestry of knowledge to all things regarding magic and the taps. They use their powers to help locate not only the location of 'Tap Wellsprings' (That is, smaller versions of the Eternal Tap), but also to discover new ways to use their powers for the good of the group and themselves.

And Here you can find what the card looks like (http://www.althanas.com/world/group.php?do=picture&groupid=29&attachmentid=3348)

Oliver
12-05-14, 02:57 PM
That seems like a more than appropriate fit.

Oliver is a powerful potentate sorcerer - lots to learn lest he fall from grace.

Irate Pirate
12-05-14, 02:58 PM
I'd like to sign Dmitri up for this group.

Leona Stevvains
12-05-14, 03:00 PM
We welcome you, Irate Pirate, real swashbuckling buccaneer.

Any particular card you are interested in?

Irate Pirate
12-05-14, 03:13 PM
We welcome you, Irate Pirate, real swashbuckling buccaneer.

This is why this site needs a like button.

Regarding the card, not particularly. Is there any major difference between what the cards in the minor arcana represent?

Alyssa Snow
12-08-14, 02:53 PM
Dear lordy! Pirates?!

There is, if you have access to the group forum, there are some excepts there. Otherwise:

Wands - Magic resistance and Magic abilities/attack

Swords - Attack and Magic attacks

Cups - Speed and Attack

Pentacles - Magic abilities/attack and Speed

Irate Pirate
12-08-14, 03:01 PM
Let's go with swords.

Leona Stevvains
01-18-15, 10:49 PM
Time to Congratulate both Ioder and Alyssa Snow for becoming the Moon and Justice Cards respectively! After reviewing several of your threads, I feel these cards would be the best fit for both of you! Congratulations guys!

Sir_Creno
01-19-15, 11:57 AM
I'm interested in joining this PG as a minor arcana. Preferably Two of Swords or something of that nature and I'll work my way up. As I told Ioder in chat, I have a lot of understanding of the actual Tarot Cards, own a Tarot Deck, and am willing to impart my working knowledge with you guys. (I.e. doing readings/etc) Anyway for those of you guys who don't know, I'm Pavel/Elthas :D . I wanna help you guys out as much as possible and I'm willing to do an initiation thread asap with whoever handles all that. Anyway I'm about to link my character sheet. ~Level 0~ (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?22122-Prologue-(0)) Just so you guys know, Creno is an off worlder not native to Althanas. But hopefully that sounds good.

Ioder
01-19-15, 01:35 PM
I think ill take this one too, we talked in chat and have a quest already in mind.

Django Firemaw
01-19-15, 11:04 PM
I would be interested in joining perhaps as an eight of swords. I have a rudimentary knowledge of the tarot arcana and I'd love to see how I can experiment with my character in such an organized setting. http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28580-Django-Firemaw&highlight=Django+Firemaw Here is my character for your inspection.

Rayleigh
01-20-15, 08:59 AM
We've already spoken over PM, but I wanted to express my interest here as well. Ray will happily take whichever position you need her in right now.

Cards of Fate
01-20-15, 01:24 PM
I have a past with Ray, I can be her introduction to the organization if she would like, I can also do Django if he would like too

Star Strike
02-02-15, 11:53 PM
Ok so since Stella and Vince are almost done with their intro thread, Stella would like to join the Hierarchy!

Alyssa Snow
02-09-15, 10:35 PM
Hi Stella! Has anyone gotten in touch with you about your recruitment? Maybe in chat? If not, let me know and we'll get you started!

Cards of Fate
02-09-15, 11:34 PM
I already got her Alyssa, see The Star and The Astronomer for her recruitment.

Alyssa Snow
02-10-15, 10:23 AM
Thanks Cards! Just checking. :)

Star Strike
02-12-15, 03:37 PM
But Fred, I'm not part of the power group... :(

Cards of Fate
02-12-15, 04:05 PM
I need to get Leona to add you

Koko
02-12-15, 05:29 PM
I'd love to help. As long as I'm needed.

Star Strike
02-12-15, 05:29 PM
And i haven't been assigned a minor card so no i'm not technically part of anything yet

Cards of Fate
02-12-15, 05:48 PM
Five of Cups Star.

Koko shoot me a PM with your character profile and some ideas you might have for introducing yourself into the Hierarchy and I'll get you recruited

Star Strike
02-12-15, 08:57 PM
Thank you Cards.

Solar Haven
02-21-15, 10:55 PM
Adonis would like to join the Tarot

Cards of Fate
02-28-15, 02:28 PM
Sweet! Sorry for the late response, work has been kicking my tail! Do you have anyone in mind for your recruitment thread?

Aliander
04-09-15, 01:53 PM
So I sign up, and get a minor arcana assigned to me?

Iwould like to sign up please. :D

Leona Stevvains
04-09-15, 02:04 PM
Welcome Ali, I believe you are in a thread with Cards Of Fate, correct? After that thread, we will determine a good minor arcana spot for you.

Aliander
04-09-15, 05:11 PM
That was what I was thinking too. :)

BloodandBlades
04-24-15, 09:25 PM
Pleeaaaaaaaase let me in??

Hermit or tower would do. Most likely a hermit? :} Character sheet is linked under my avatar and stuff.

Cards of Fate
04-26-15, 04:48 PM
I think we have a Tower in the works at the moment unfortunately, perhaps Leona could suggest an alternative?

eXgTurbostar
04-26-15, 05:28 PM
After reading the cards descriptions I think Death would be the appropiate one for this mercenary, what does Ariel need to do to join in?

//sounds good here's the link to Ariel's profile http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?29279-Crowned-Lion-by-the-Sun-God(W-I-P)

Cards of Fate
04-26-15, 05:55 PM
Well you start as a minor arcana and then work yourself up. With our Major Arcana spots starting to run out I think we'll have to start actually following this rule. If you want I can check with Leona and initiate you both.

BloodandBlades
04-26-15, 06:50 PM
I think we have a Tower in the works at the moment unfortunately, perhaps Leona could suggest an alternative?

I was hoping for Hermit most likely anyways.

Ioder
04-26-15, 07:34 PM
I'de be willing to do an thread with them to get em both started.

Morus
04-30-15, 11:14 PM
I'll give it a try.

Cards of Fate
04-30-15, 11:25 PM
Sweet, we talked in skype and I'll get something up for you soon. Lots on this Emperor's plate this week

JLScrolls
05-01-15, 07:16 PM
Woops calvin, I thought i was in here already as well, sign me up now i guess please.

Addendum: You cant be a part of another pg? Hmm.

Ioder
05-01-15, 07:36 PM
If i'm not mistaken we still have the rule that you may not be affiliated with any other Pg whilst apart of the Hierarchy.

Leona Stevvains
05-01-15, 07:41 PM
As the rule stands, they may join the Hierarchy as well as other PGs.

However, being in other PGs negates them from becoming Major Arcana, as well as receiving the Monthly Magical Item.

Aephyr
06-02-15, 05:42 PM
I wish to prove that I am Evil incarnate and want the Devil card to represent me. How do I do so?

Cards of Fate
06-02-15, 07:27 PM
Give us a moment, we're working on rebooting this thread by the end of the week hopefully.

Alyssa Snow
06-03-15, 11:39 AM
Well, once the update is up, typically you would join as one of the lesser Arcana. As you operate with the core purpose of the Tarot in mind, you begin to affiliate to the appropriate card. After enough activity, the three leaders will see that you are destined for the position and you will be formally bound to that card.

Is this something you would like to do?

Aephyr
06-04-15, 04:52 PM
Yes, I am more than willing to serve the Hierarchy in anyway I can

Cards of Fate
06-04-15, 06:56 PM
Then we'll get rolling as soon as an operative is free

Eldric
06-06-15, 10:53 PM
I'm interested in joining; how do I go about proving myself worthy to do so?

Cards of Fate
06-07-15, 02:40 PM
I beleive you and Mr stalt have spoken about your recruitment?