PDA

View Full Version : That Blonde With The Big...

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 02:48 PM
Guns.

I'm looking to get Alyssa up and running. I have her in one Hierarchy thread, but I'm itching to get her in one or two more threads.

First off, I don't post the fastest.

Otherwise, check out my profile and let me know what you'd like to write. Anything goes!

The Muri
05-23-14, 02:54 PM
Eh, why not throw myself into one more thread? I'm up to either a battle or quest, but mainly a quest.

Tobias Stalt
05-23-14, 03:14 PM
Why not meet Tobi? >.>

Ioder
05-23-14, 03:26 PM
Im here for you Partner. We could have a meeting your partner thread, like us getting to know eachother.

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 04:16 PM
Three interested parties? What a catch! How about a 4 player quest? Any ideas on what we'd all like to do?

The Muri
05-23-14, 04:36 PM
Ooh! 4 player thingy sounds fun!
What about a spoils thread??

Ioder
05-23-14, 04:38 PM
Three of us are in the Tarot, two kings and a Queen. Maybe Jet could be interested in us.

The Muri
05-23-14, 04:50 PM
Looking up the Tarot. And thoughts on a spoils thread?

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 04:54 PM
That's doable. The question is, will the Hierarchy be looking to pick up an artifact or will we be helping Jet pick up an artifact?

I know that Alyssa will be seeking more crystals to use, but has no idea their origin. We could rig an NPC to give us some info on that and take us a trip to Fallien where they dig these up. Maybe start off meeting at the outer gate of Outlander's Post to rent some camels. The journey would have to be a little hush hush with the Fallien government because we would technically be revisiting a dig site in the sacred glass fields. Not only that, but it was recently discovered the dig site was done by elven intruders. It would have increased patrols as a result.

We can throw in a sandstorm and/or encounter with harpies, sand scorpions, shifter bats, or big lizards (http://www.althanas.com/world/showwiki.php?title=Bestiary) as well if you like?

Thoughts?

The Muri
05-23-14, 04:57 PM
Maybe the Hierarchy is looking for crystals and it pricks Kaida's interest so she tags along? (Sorry but the group doesn't interest me :/ but thanks for the invite.)

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 05:01 PM
Well, the trip would take us to the Fallien Glass Fields. So it'd be a good opportunity to not only "steal" some glass, but the monsters listed above drop some cool stuff. Poisons, drake scale, chitin, etc. Depending on how long you want it, there could be a trip to an oasis, some mirages, etc. Tons of conflicts to explore in the desert. Maybe even a ruin or two.

The Muri
05-23-14, 05:08 PM
I did sign Kaida up to be a monster slayer in the IK. Sounds fun! :)

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 05:11 PM
Two girls and two guys! It'd be like a double date! ^.~

The Muri
05-23-14, 05:14 PM
Kaida's single.

Ioder
05-23-14, 05:17 PM
Humans... I don't dig humans much so I'm out on the double date thing. That being said Tobias if you join us consider the first time we meet don't factor in the Dm in the silver pub.

Alyssa Snow
05-23-14, 05:24 PM
Okay, okay, no double date. Are we still good for a grand adventure in Fallien?

The Muri
05-23-14, 05:25 PM
I'm up to the grand adventure... and spoils.

Ioder
05-23-14, 05:32 PM
As always partner you have my blade.

Tobias Stalt
05-23-14, 05:55 PM
I want some of that Falleni glass. Maybe a marble to make a necklace from. Glass/crystals are generally related to Magic, but also, they're deeply spiritual in meaning. Tobias would wear one as a moment to someone who fell.